First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply MISC: Introduction
Creator
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 10/1/09

This is were you can explain yourself!
axplain anything about yourself! ^^


I'll start! :D

I'm Ichigo! The creator of AMIC! I'm 13, August24 is my day!!! I love the color purple! If you are part of the AMIC crew, I would enjo working together with you! Thank you to people who joined this group! and THANK YOU for being active!

PS: -Silence is my new account! Hope you understand that my account was just hacked and I could not access it anymore. Enjoy AMIC!
Requestor
42202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / caluhfournyaaaa.
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
etttttttttttttttttooooooooooo :]

im a mod here at AMIC, and im active here at cr XD i come on whenever i can/have free time and i luv making pics :] im stubborn ,weird ,nerdy ,spoiled ,and lots of other things that yuu can ask my friends XD i try making this group active ,and so i try mee best here X3
Posted 11/29/08
me is kumo kiri dechuu!! me regular members ^^
Creator
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Xxkumo_kirixX wrote:

me is kumo kiri dechuu!! me regular members ^^


Now Thanks for joining 'Avii Making Ichigo-chan'!!! I am the creator PoisonStrawberry! Call me anything!!!!! Feel free to request avii, banners, icons, etc.
Posted 11/29/08

PoisonStrawberry wrote:


Xxkumo_kirixX wrote:

me is kumo kiri dechuu!! me regular members ^^


Now Thanks for joining 'Avii Making Ichigo-chan'!!! I am the creator PoisonStrawberry! Call me anything!!!!! Feel free to request avii, banners, icons, etc.


Thank you very much!! ^^ (so polite xD)
Creator
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Xxkumo_kirixX wrote:


PoisonStrawberry wrote:


Xxkumo_kirixX wrote:

me is kumo kiri dechuu!! me regular members ^^


Now Thanks for joining 'Avii Making Ichigo-chan'!!! I am the creator PoisonStrawberry! Call me anything!!!!! Feel free to request avii, banners, icons, etc.


Thank you very much!! ^^ (so polite xD)


thankies!!!! ^^ You're polite too!
Posted 12/6/08
Hweellooooooooo Crunchyroller <3

My name's Chiri or Selina :]
teehee i'm the moddiee of this AMAZING GROUP!
ii lovee helping others with anything&cheering mee'
fwiends uppiee.WARNING:ii maay bee hyper
and bee verieee pwayful xDD :]
teehee if yooh wanna know anything elseey ask mee :]
Creator
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

iiRAWRSx3 wrote:

Hweellooooooooo Crunchyroller <3

My name's Chiri or Selina :]
teehee i'm the moddiee of this AMAZING GROUP!
ii lovee helping others with anything&cheering mee'
fwiends uppiee.WARNING:ii maay bee hyper
and bee verieee pwayful xDD :]
teehee if yooh wanna know anything elseey ask mee :]


Thankies for introducing yr self Chiri-chan!!!! :3
Requestor
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/08
hi everyone... i'm jean
Requestor
42202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / caluhfournyaaaa.
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

143shaoran wrote:

hi everyone... i'm jean


thankies for intorducing yourself XD
Requestor
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
hy....im a regular member!!!^^

the names Konomi....
i like to watch animes
im 14 yrs old
my DOB is Oct 17
um....i like alot of anime guys.....like Tsukiyomi Ikuto and Kiryuu Zero!!!
um....i watch alot of animes!!!! ^^
and i hope i will help make this group become a success!!!!
Requestor
42202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / caluhfournyaaaa.
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

12909043 wrote:

hy....im a regular member!!!^^

the names Konomi....
i like to watch animes
im 14 yrs old
my DOB is Oct 17
um....i like alot of anime guys.....like Tsukiyomi Ikuto and Kiryuu Zero!!!
um....i watch alot of animes!!!! ^^
and i hope i will help make this group become a success!!!!


thankies >W< and thankies for introducing yourself[:
Requestor
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

star_toast911 wrote:


12909043 wrote:

hy....im a regular member!!!^^

the names Konomi....
i like to watch animes
im 14 yrs old
my DOB is Oct 17
um....i like alot of anime guys.....like Tsukiyomi Ikuto and Kiryuu Zero!!!
um....i watch alot of animes!!!! ^^
and i hope i will help make this group become a success!!!!


thankies >W< and thankies for introducing yourself[:


thxs!!!....this group has less members....im gonna invite my buddies!!!!!^^
I WILL MAKE THIS GROUP THE ONE OF THE BESTEST!!! MUAHHHH!!!!!
Requestor
42202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / caluhfournyaaaa.
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

12909043 wrote:


star_toast911 wrote:


12909043 wrote:

hy....im a regular member!!!^^

the names Konomi....
i like to watch animes
im 14 yrs old
my DOB is Oct 17
um....i like alot of anime guys.....like Tsukiyomi Ikuto and Kiryuu Zero!!!
um....i watch alot of animes!!!! ^^
and i hope i will help make this group become a success!!!!


thankies >W< and thankies for introducing yourself[:


thxs!!!....this group has less members....im gonna invite my buddies!!!!!^^
I WILL MAKE THIS GROUP THE ONE OF THE BESTEST!!! MUAHHHH!!!!!


LOL! okays, arigatou >W< *hugs*
Requestor
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Hello everyone!!!!!!!
i'm Angelique nice to meet all
this group is really cool.....
i like create avis......so if i can help only tell me....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.