First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES TWILIGHT SEQUEL - NEW MOON
Posted 11/27/08
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
i couldn't wait to see Alice driving the Porsche 911 Turbo ............ the Voltera ... the Volturi ......... the cliff diving .......... all THE's i could even think about .............
TwilightFannabe
3532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
im so thrilled about this one,,lol..i'll just keep waiting for this New Moon Movie,,.I guess its next year?
TwilightFannabe
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The hell for all...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Fan girls scream start again... I do hope that they fix the effects. Can't wait twilight rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 11/27/08
kristen said they`ll probably start filming in march , and they might go italy ! =D
Posted 11/30/08
YAY!!!! I CANT WAIT. i want to see the volturi so bad
Posted 11/30/08
oh and also , if you want to become an extra in new moon , you can visit :
http://acting411.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-moon-auditions.html
and it`ll give you the details (:

btw , i have no idea if its official or not .
Posted 12/1/08

x3bby-anjiee wrote:

oh and also , if you want to become an extra in new moon , you can visit :
http://acting411.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-moon-auditions.html
and it`ll give you the details (:

btw , i have no idea if its official or not .


wait so if we do that is dere a chance we could actually b in da movie?!
Posted 12/1/08

cptmgn wrote:


x3bby-anjiee wrote:

oh and also , if you want to become an extra in new moon , you can visit :
http://acting411.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-moon-auditions.html
and it`ll give you the details (:

btw , i have no idea if its official or not .


wait so if we do that is dere a chance we could actually b in da movie?!


uh . maybe ? because that site isn`t really official , it might all be just a scam and stuff , but it does seem sort of credible , so there`s always a chance .
Posted 12/1/08

x3bby-anjiee wrote:


cptmgn wrote:


x3bby-anjiee wrote:

oh and also , if you want to become an extra in new moon , you can visit :
http://acting411.blogspot.com/2008/11/new-moon-auditions.html
and it`ll give you the details (:

btw , i have no idea if its official or not .


wait so if we do that is dere a chance we could actually b in da movie?!


uh . maybe ? because that site isn`t really official , it might all be just a scam and stuff , but it does seem sort of credible , so there`s always a chance . :)


k ty cuz it woud be RELI kewl!!!
Posted 12/7/08
Oh my EFFING LORD , catherine`s not working on new moon ?!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.