First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~Marriage
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

kyuu~chan!!!!
*harhar!*

'm seriously gonna wait for your fic~


i'm done with first chapii! weee! .. :D


*harhar!*

i know who is boy2~!!!! XDD!
but i'm not gonna spoil who is he...


haha! .. ofcourse .. so .. do you like it? .. :)



ofcourse I do~!!!XD!

you even let me go on a trip with you in paris~ *haha!* LoLz~!


hahaha! .. ofcourse! .. wahehehe .. ne, you are my cousin in this fic .. is it ok? .. :)
thankx! .. haha, thank you so much!!! .. :D
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

emkyuu wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

kyuu~chan!!!!
*harhar!*

'm seriously gonna wait for your fic~


i'm done with first chapii! weee! .. :D


*harhar!*

i know who is boy2~!!!! XDD!
but i'm not gonna spoil who is he...


haha! .. ofcourse .. so .. do you like it? .. :)



ofcourse I do~!!!XD!

you even let me go on a trip with you in paris~ *haha!* LoLz~!


hahaha! .. ofcourse! .. wahehehe .. ne, you are my cousin in this fic .. is it ok? .. :)
thankx! .. haha, thank you so much!!! .. :D


sure sure~!!!XD!
like I said, I should be the one thanking you for making me as one of your characters~ *hehe*
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

kyuu~chan!!!!
*harhar!*

'm seriously gonna wait for your fic~


i'm done with first chapii! weee! .. :D


*harhar!*

i know who is boy2~!!!! XDD!
but i'm not gonna spoil who is he...


haha! .. ofcourse .. so .. do you like it? .. :)



ofcourse I do~!!!XD!

you even let me go on a trip with you in paris~ *haha!* LoLz~!


hahaha! .. ofcourse! .. wahehehe .. ne, you are my cousin in this fic .. is it ok? .. :)
thankx! .. haha, thank you so much!!! .. :D


sure sure~!!!XD!
like I said, I should be the one thanking you for making me as one of your characters~ *hehe*


hehe, demo, i thank you too ne .. eheheh .. ::D
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
uwaaaaaa who're they!!!~
kya!~
hahaha gomen for reading late!! ^_^ it was nice!! ^_^
more more!
Fanfic Lover
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
kyaaa~
its awesome!
more more<3!
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
waaa....it's superb...hhehe it was good..funnie too..more onegaishimasu
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
I'm sooo late!!
gomenasai umi-chan!! T.T

btw..
the fic is awesome!!
I lurve it!!
and ryo is such a snob!!
i luv him!! xDD
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

hsj9392 wrote:

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
I'm sooo late!!
gomenasai umi-chan!! T.T

btw..
the fic is awesome!!
I lurve it!!
and ryo is such a snob!!
i luv him!! xDD


hahaha! .. it's Ok ne~! and .. Arigatou`!! .. hihi .. ^^ ne, do you want to be a character here? .. i'm looking for more characters .. hehe ..


Moderator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
emkyuuuuu~
lol hi's..
can i be in this fanfic??
if i can't..it's okie..i understand
demo..yea i like this fic
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

emkyuu wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
I'm sooo late!!
gomenasai umi-chan!! T.T

btw..
the fic is awesome!!
I lurve it!!
and ryo is such a snob!!
i luv him!! xDD


hahaha! .. it's Ok ne~! and .. Arigatou`!! .. hihi .. ^^ ne, do you want to be a character here? .. i'm looking for more characters .. hehe ..





yeah!!
i would love to!!
haha!!


Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
waah umi chan! i read it!!!
oh yeah ano, can i also be a part of ur fic?..onegai..haa..
well its ok if it's not
i can't wait for more!
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Geh-san wrote:

waah umi chan! i read it!!!
oh yeah ano, can i also be a part of ur fic?..onegai..haa..
well its ok if it's not
i can't wait for more!



haha! .. thanks geh - chan!! .. ofcourse! .. your name is already part in here .. ^^
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

emkyuu wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

waah umi chan! i read it!!!
oh yeah ano, can i also be a part of ur fic?..onegai..haa..
well its ok if it's not
i can't wait for more!



haha! .. thanks geh - chan!! .. ofcourse! .. your name is already part in here .. ^^


maji???waah sankyuu umi chan!
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
~kyaa!
i think i'm in-love with the story~! XD!

keep going on writing this... *harhar!*
Fanfic Lover
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
lol!
Yama-chan is a snob :3
moreeeeee<3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.