First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
(11/06) Meet Your Moderators!
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/06

Shinigami_man wrote:


shinji wrote:

Congrats to killar , fuzzmaster , and Faeleia for being CR's first mods!

Please welcome them


These are the mods.
So far I like them. GOOD CHOICE SHINJI!


you dirty suckup
Oh BTW shinji I persoanlly think that the pople you have chosen are the best mods on the planet and they are proving their worth again and again. They are the most beautiful people on the planet and are definately the coolest
Posted 10/24/06
Congrats, guys; believe you me we will keep you busy moderating our uploads. Has anyone seen me in the forums? Then check out the cr points, Killar nows what im talking about. Almost 150 approved files so far...
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
I think I have seen you a few times.
Log to call him a suck up and then post that makes you such a hypocrite
15143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 10/24/06

quater wrote: Log to call him a suck up and then post that makes you such a hypocrite


Did the joke seriously go that far over your head?
64276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
HEY don't get up keep bowing! I'm watching you

Thanx for all the kind responses guys, makes up for the few "We hate the mods" threads from a few days ago.
6271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Soules
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
I am *still bowing*
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
why cant we have a Moderator suggestion thread or anything like that, I have no probs wit the mods but many people do and they are leaving this forum and it wont be the same again
64276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
Let 'em leave. More people join every day. Nobody here is irreplaceable.
15143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
That was cold
16051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Auraxis - that's...
Offline
Posted 10/24/06

killar wrote:

Let 'em leave. More people join every day. Nobody here is irreplaceable.


how could you be so mean?!
1640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/24/06

logain wrote:

why cant we have a Moderator suggestion thread or anything like that, I have no probs wit the mods but many people do and they are leaving this forum and it wont be the same again


"The forum won't be the same again". You mean the anarchy and total lack of reason or eloquence? If people leave because of the new establishment of order, then good. Those people only bring a community down.

Posted 10/24/06
yeah, thats fucked up shit, killar. im irriplaceable, so is bok, and fuzz, and even quater and arx and kyo. we bring life to this place. even the people i hate give my forums life.

live, you texty bastards. LIVE! (i want a frankenforum. a big forum monster walking around being all "please dont kill me, just because im made out of the corpses of forums!")
64276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
I'm just being real. If everyone here quits and leaves within a few weeks the forum will have damn near the same # of new people.

Heh, sorry if that sounded kinda mean. Just the truth
23687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
._.

Uh. I'ved faced this situation before, and I wouldn't say they are 'irreplacable'; as each individual is different, and the interactions determine what sort of forum it turns out to be. People leaving might dampen some spirits and all, but the previous culture and tradition mood has already been started by them, and will continue, therefore do not worry.

It is true that the place might feel a little weird, but as new people come in, like it or not, you'll start to accept them, regardless of whether they are your enemies or not. Likewise, harbouring a flame of dislike for the forum won't stay up for long, because it's CR. Unless it's a personal dislike against other individuals, but that's another thing altogether.

Your mods are here to bring a little order to the forums, not to become an authoritarian and monopolise the area. So far, we still interact with you guys. I've put in more effort to participate in the forum topics, and to be honest, I'm kinda neglecting my other forum already to do this. So please, appreciate our efforts. I like my fellow mods, and I think they are really hardworking. :)

Plus, Shinji wasn't biased in terms of age and gender wise. There is a fair mix in terms of moderating perception. So I don't really understand why there was this initial resistance put up against us. That was the point of an application right, instead of people chosen by Admins only, which was the case at the other forum I mod.

You guys aren't having such a terrible time, in the sense that we are more lenient and we make efforts to play with you minions (*coughitwasajokecough*) um, people. And I promise you, the chat threads aren't deleted forever. We just need time for people to understand what is a proper way of entering posts and chat properly without being interrupted every two posts by spam whores.
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 10/24/06
The joke didnt go over my head and Log is right a little suggestion thread for the mods isnt going to hurt that much and if it gets out of hand you can always close it.
By the way I am curious how many of the mods actually ever chatted or oftenly chatted on the chat thread? (I am not fighting you guys here just asking)
Haddon is right as well (thanks for giving me life) because if we were to all leave the new generation would probably do things very different then we are doing them now. Plus it is our debates and constant posting that keeps these forums at the moment from getting real boring real fast. (lack of thread variety and am not fighting)
eventually we will be replaceable of course but right now we are not.
I do not hold a flame of dislike against you and would like that people like Bok to stop coming in on practically every thread where we speak of a time where no mods existed and start yakking on and on about anarchy and craziness and how unruly it was and bla bla bla. We get your point already Bok you like it better this way but seriously it is really getting old. Things were not even that bad because a lot of bad threads Shinji took care of himself and to say it was so bad is a slam on the hard work he did before the mods got here. The biggest difference is just a lack of chat thread so please stop.
Okay I am done with what i had to say and will become unserious again


Edit: Okay I know I sound angry but I am not I just wanted bok to stop over dramatifying the "old" times, the thread for suggestions for mods to go up (I already PMed a mod though and he said no(power hungry monster)), to tell people the joke isnt over my head (I am really tall), and explain why we are all special but I dont dislike the mods. It is a lot but oh well
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.