First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Banner Contest! *END*
student
11276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Moon
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08

winterllove wrote:


Please pick only one
student
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NewYork
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08
OK
Moderator
15278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala land xD
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
me done ^^

~~ehehe...its sucky though >_>
student
988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / washiton d.c seattle
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
im done
Posted 12/11/08
im in
Heres my design:
student
6492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ✖❤Himitsu~~~ >w< ❤✖
Offline
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08
YAY DONE :
student
988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / washiton d.c seattle
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
i want to redo it so here it pretty big
Moderator
273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 12/26/08 , edited 12/26/08
May I join too?

Here's mine:
Creator
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
okay, so any follow-up participants?

Posted 12/28/08

hazel_930 wrote:

okay, so any follow-up participants?



Hazel-chan! Good to have you back!! <3 Which banner is the best?
Creator
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/28/08

yumikosakura195 wrote:


hazel_930 wrote:

okay, so any follow-up participants?



Hazel-chan! Good to have you back!! <3 Which banner is the best?



hehe, well, i would likely to have TugumiWinters, what do u think?
Posted 12/28/08

hazel_930 wrote:


yumikosakura195 wrote:


hazel_930 wrote:

okay, so any follow-up participants?



Hazel-chan! Good to have you back!! <3 Which banner is the best?



hehe, well, i would likely to have TugumiWinters, what do u think?


same. what abt the second place?
student
1354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
i think i will join too.....

ooopz...i need to hurry...today is the deadline right.?!
need to go.!!
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Aiyumu wrote:

i think i will join too.....

ooopz...i need to hurry...today is the deadline right.?!
need to go.!!


2mrw.. is the dateline.. =]
good luck~
student
1354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

Mici1903 wrote:


Aiyumu wrote:

i think i will join too.....

ooopz...i need to hurry...today is the deadline right.?!
need to go.!!


2mrw.. is the dateline.. =]
good luck~


oh yeah...i thought it's already 31 today...gogh..i'm too excited for the new year..ehehe
tnx for reminding me.!!",)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.