First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Being a Mod
Posted 11/23/08
If you want to be a maker for the group i need the following:

*Why you want to be a mod?
*What you can do?
*How much time will you put in?
*Your examples (they must be placed in spoiler)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you dont the listed above then you get approved to be a mod and i need more than one example.
Moderator
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
*Why you want to be a mod? I like making avis, and I want to help on making them
*What you can do? avis, banners, gifts(still trying)
*How much time will you put in? I'm on cr 90% of the time, except on exam days
*Your examples (they must be placed in spoiler)


This is my 2nd time applying as mod... It's ok if I don't get accepted...
Posted 11/23/08

Blacksonate wrote:

*Why you want to be a mod? I like making avis, and I want to help on making them
*What you can do? avis, banners, gifts(still trying)
*How much time will you put in? I'm on cr 90% of the time, except on exam days
*Your examples (they must be placed in spoiler)


This is my 2nd time applying as mod... It's ok if I don't get accepted...


lol alright tht is nice work u have can u just make one avi with the groups name on it? and place ur name too
Moderator
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

midnightdarkness wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:

*Why you want to be a mod? I like making avis, and I want to help on making them
*What you can do? avis, banners, gifts(still trying)
*How much time will you put in? I'm on cr 90% of the time, except on exam days
*Your examples (they must be placed in spoiler)


This is my 2nd time applying as mod... It's ok if I don't get accepted...


lol alright tht is nice work u have can u just make one avi with the groups name on it? and place ur name too


^0^
ok... I'll give it tommorow...
What theme will it be?


Posted 11/24/08

Blacksonate wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:

*Why you want to be a mod? I like making avis, and I want to help on making them
*What you can do? avis, banners, gifts(still trying)
*How much time will you put in? I'm on cr 90% of the time, except on exam days
*Your examples (they must be placed in spoiler)


This is my 2nd time applying as mod... It's ok if I don't get accepted...


lol alright tht is nice work u have can u just make one avi with the groups name on it? and place ur name too


^0^
ok... I'll give it tommorow...
What theme will it be?




nope it is free style just need the group name on it and ur name
Moderator
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 11/24/08



if u don't like it... I'll make 2 more...
Posted 11/24/08


i like it just do one more please
Moderator
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 11/24/08



hope that's enough..



Posted 11/24/08


those r perfect welcome to the team ^^ im Night
Moderator
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Posted 11/24/08

Blacksonate wrote:




me make u a mod ^^ so if u like u change things on the homepage or add forums etc ^^
Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 12/16/08
*Why you want to be a mod? this is a nice group, and its not too big so can manage. xDD also the requests cant be for a cetain person, as for other groups, a lot of requesters only want like the popular super pro ppl and other dont get a chance to make aviis.
*What you can do? make aviis, banners, manga and lineart coloring
*How much time will you put in? uhmm. i can go on the cp everyday, for 1 - 5 hours. ^^''
*Your examples (they must be placed in spoiler)
Posted 11/25/08

Ochibi-san wrote:

*Why you want to be a mod? this is a nice group, and its not too big so can manage. xDD also the requests cant be for a cetain person, as for other groups, a lot of requesters only want like the popular super pro ppl and other dont get a chance to make aviis.
*What you can do? make aviis, banners, manga and lineart coloring
*How much time will you put in? uhmm. i can go on the cp everyday, for 1 - 5 hours. ^^''
*Your examples (they must be placed in spoiler)


alright tht is cool i just need one sample with the school name and ur name on it
Moderator
14196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
If you want to be a maker for the group i need the following:

*Why you want to be a mod?I wanna make avis for the grp
*What you can do? avis,icons,animation,membership cards
*How much time will you put in?the time needed to finish my job as a mod
*Your examples (they must be placed in spoiler)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you dont the listed above then you get approved to be a mod and i need more than one example.
Posted 11/25/08

sweetslynns wrote:

If you want to be a maker for the group i need the following:

*Why you want to be a mod?I wanna make avis for the grp
*What you can do? avis,icons,animation,membership cards
*How much time will you put in?the time needed to finish my job as a mod
*Your examples (they must be placed in spoiler)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you dont the listed above then you get approved to be a mod and i need more than one example.


those r nice i like tht please make one with the group name on it and ur name please and thank u
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.