First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Official Korean album sales chart
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Selangor, Malaysi...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
congrats to DBSK and Big Bang
72881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Honolulu, HI, USA
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

kumeihina wrote:

Congrats on my Dongbang boys hitting the 300,000 mark after only 2 weeks of album release (technically its only 4-5 days after releases since Mirotic came out on the 26th..not the 19th. ) ...i cant wait to see what their total album sales for October/November is! We might hit the 500,000 goal by December if it didn't already do so.

But the sad news is album sales are still as low as ever...Overall, this year sold more albums then last year but its just because so many people released an album/made a comeback this year. No one but DBSK even hit the 200,000 mark...actually...no one even hit the 150,000 mark, if we exclude DBSK. It went down from last year..since last year the highest selling album was SG wannabe's "The Sentimental Chord " which sold 190,000 copies

(Im going to brag for a moment, Hehe) Like people said, DBSK really IS saving the korean music industry.


No kidding. The sales were better in 2006: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2006.htm
Better yet, 2005 sales: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2005.htm
And 2004 sales: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2004.htm

Lol, man it's been getting worse every year. o_O
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08
Umm why is SNSD at 3rd and WG lower then them when SNSD hasn't been that active lol...well cant wait until the WG concert in march 2009 i cant wait
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
so ironic how everyone "hates,dislike" snsd, but they are one of the top song seller....
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

ayamefan13 wrote:


kumeihina wrote:

Congrats on my Dongbang boys hitting the 300,000 mark after only 2 weeks of album release (technically its only 4-5 days after releases since Mirotic came out on the 26th..not the 19th. ) ...i cant wait to see what their total album sales for October/November is! We might hit the 500,000 goal by December if it didn't already do so.

But the sad news is album sales are still as low as ever...Overall, this year sold more albums then last year but its just because so many people released an album/made a comeback this year. No one but DBSK even hit the 200,000 mark...actually...no one even hit the 150,000 mark, if we exclude DBSK. It went down from last year..since last year the highest selling album was SG wannabe's "The Sentimental Chord " which sold 190,000 copies

(Im going to brag for a moment, Hehe) Like people said, DBSK really IS saving the korean music industry.


No kidding. The sales were better in 2006: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2006.htm
Better yet, 2005 sales: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2005.htm
And 2004 sales: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2004.htm

Lol, man it's been getting worse every year. o_O


you're right..not just for these boys but for almost all artists out there..
not just in Asia..
blame the internet for all the rips and digital downloads instead of buying the actual album..
that includes me!LOL!
but i'm buying Mirotic C version..hehe!
72881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Honolulu, HI, USA
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

rijae00 wrote:


ayamefan13 wrote:


kumeihina wrote:

Congrats on my Dongbang boys hitting the 300,000 mark after only 2 weeks of album release (technically its only 4-5 days after releases since Mirotic came out on the 26th..not the 19th. ) ...i cant wait to see what their total album sales for October/November is! We might hit the 500,000 goal by December if it didn't already do so.

But the sad news is album sales are still as low as ever...Overall, this year sold more albums then last year but its just because so many people released an album/made a comeback this year. No one but DBSK even hit the 200,000 mark...actually...no one even hit the 150,000 mark, if we exclude DBSK. It went down from last year..since last year the highest selling album was SG wannabe's "The Sentimental Chord " which sold 190,000 copies

(Im going to brag for a moment, Hehe) Like people said, DBSK really IS saving the korean music industry.


No kidding. The sales were better in 2006: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2006.htm
Better yet, 2005 sales: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2005.htm
And 2004 sales: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2004.htm

Lol, man it's been getting worse every year. o_O


you're right..not just for these boys but for almost all artists out there..
not just in Asia..
blame the internet for all the rips and digital downloads instead of buying the actual album..
that includes me!LOL!
but i'm buying Mirotic C version..hehe!


Yay for buying Mirotic Ver C, I am too. :] I download too, but I want to at least support my favorite artists as much as I can. ^^~
Posted 11/24/08

amyyk3 wrote:


quynhie wrote:

I thought this was only for their Ver. A album? I read on soompi that their total album sales for Mirotic including all the version is near the 500k mark.


No, MIAK includes all versions, but this was only the sales for September...and they released the album on the 26th meaning that they sold 300,000 copies in 5 days... Lol. It might have already hit the 500k mark, who knows. But if it didnt, then im sure that we're pretty dam close lol. If they can sell 300k in 5 days, im sure they can over 200k in 2 months (Oct/Nov) Not to mention the release of Ver.C


charts confuse me sometimes, i just want to know a solid number for all their mirtotic sales but i guess its not that easy lol. Congrats to the boys, this is truly their year.
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

ayamefan13 wrote:


rijae00 wrote:


ayamefan13 wrote:


kumeihina wrote:

Congrats on my Dongbang boys hitting the 300,000 mark after only 2 weeks of album release (technically its only 4-5 days after releases since Mirotic came out on the 26th..not the 19th. ) ...i cant wait to see what their total album sales for October/November is! We might hit the 500,000 goal by December if it didn't already do so.

But the sad news is album sales are still as low as ever...Overall, this year sold more albums then last year but its just because so many people released an album/made a comeback this year. No one but DBSK even hit the 200,000 mark...actually...no one even hit the 150,000 mark, if we exclude DBSK. It went down from last year..since last year the highest selling album was SG wannabe's "The Sentimental Chord " which sold 190,000 copies

(Im going to brag for a moment, Hehe) Like people said, DBSK really IS saving the korean music industry.


No kidding. The sales were better in 2006: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2006.htm
Better yet, 2005 sales: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2005.htm
And 2004 sales: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2004.htm

Lol, man it's been getting worse every year. o_O


you're right..not just for these boys but for almost all artists out there..
not just in Asia..
blame the internet for all the rips and digital downloads instead of buying the actual album..
that includes me!LOL!
but i'm buying Mirotic C version..hehe!


Yay for buying Mirotic Ver C, I am too. :] I download too, but I want to at least support my favorite artists as much as I can. ^^~


haha!me too!
plus Mirotic C was the best version!
have you heard of Changmin's anti fan attack?
Poor thing!
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

ayamefan13 wrote:

No kidding. The sales were better in 2006: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2006.htm
Better yet, 2005 sales: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2005.htm
And 2004 sales: http://www.miak.or.kr/stat/kpop_2004.htm

Lol, man it's been getting worse every year. o_O


Yeah..and everyone thought with the big artistes making comebacks, the sales would increase but.. lol not sure they made much of a difference, cause most of their sales arent that good either And even if the big sellers come back, it seems like the rest are still dropping. I can almost see it now...even those popular artists are gonna start jumping for joy if they even touch the 50,000 mark in a few years.
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
yay for DBSK!!!!
and WTH is snsd in 3rd????

i luv WONDER GIRLS!!!!
14578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 동방신기 하늘
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
congratz to dbsk and bigbang...
7995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / S.E.A
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Congratz to DBSK and Big bang...

Wow... SNSD got 3rd place?! this must be becoz of SM!!

11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Laguna, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Congrats to DBSK! wheeehh!
12651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Congrats to DBSK and Big Bang! :D

But I'm surprised that SNSD is 3rd.... D: Gosh.
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

ruzz415 wrote:

Congratz to DBSK and Big bang...

Wow... SNSD got 3rd place?! this must be becoz of SM!!



LOL i was thinking the exact same thing! MAN! i cld name a million artist who deserved tat 3rd pace

but oh well....woot~ go DBSK!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.