First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
● 'avatars
Posted 12/12/08
● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; e x p r e s s y o u r s e l f [then my username] amiellee
● extra; make it nice and SEXY XD

GO FARFA!!!!
Posted 12/12/08

amiellee wrote:

● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; e x p r e s s y o u r s e l f [then my username] amiellee
● extra; make it nice and SEXY XD

GO FARFA!!!!


yay~ people like me xD


Posted 12/12/08

Farfa-Chan wrote:


amiellee wrote:

● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; e x p r e s s y o u r s e l f [then my username] amiellee
● extra; make it nice and SEXY XD

GO FARFA!!!!


yay~ people like me xD




OMJ I USE IT NOW XD ME REPOST AGAIN FOR FUN XD
Posted 12/12/08

amiellee wrote:


Farfa-Chan wrote:


amiellee wrote:

● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; e x p r e s s y o u r s e l f [then my username] amiellee
● extra; make it nice and SEXY XD

GO FARFA!!!!


yay~ people like me xD




OMJ I USE IT NOW XD ME REPOST AGAIN FOR FUN XD


oh yeah, express yourself amiellee 8D
Posted 12/12/08
● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; e x p r e s s y o u r s e l f [then my username] amiellee
● extra; make it nice and SEXY XD AGAIN

YUSH I WILL EXPRESS MESELF
Member
10667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where springrolls...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; ashlee
● extra; textures and stuff :D

and this one please~
● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; ashlee
● extra; not too bright coloured?

thank you very much :3
Member
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

-ashlee wrote:

● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; ashlee
● extra; textures and stuff :D

and this one please~
● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; ashlee
● extra; not too bright coloured?

thank you very much :3


done now^^
i made three of it..
cuz i bored..
click the spoiler~

Member
10667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where springrolls...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

anyathesix wrote:


-ashlee wrote:

● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; ashlee
● extra; textures and stuff :D

and this one please~
● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; ashlee
● extra; not too bright coloured?

thank you very much :3


done now^^
i made three of it..
cuz i bored..
click the spoiler~



thank you^^
Member
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

-ashlee wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


-ashlee wrote:

● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; ashlee
● extra; textures and stuff :D

and this one please~
● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; ashlee
● extra; not too bright coloured?

thank you very much :3


done now^^
i made three of it..
cuz i bored..
click the spoiler~



thank you^^


your welcome..
Posted 12/14/08

amiellee wrote:

● 'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text; e x p r e s s y o u r s e l f [then my username] amiellee
● extra; make it nice and SEXY XD AGAIN

YUSH I WILL EXPRESS MESELF


darn yes you will ! : O
snap, your picture was disobeying me, so i chose a photo similar in art. o_o hope it's ok.


Posted 12/15/08
● 'photo [in spoiler];
and this one too if yooh cn nyuu

● 'text;Sakura-ichigo-chii,Sakura-chii,"Don't Let Go Of Someone You Cant Go One Day Without Hold Em Close To Your Heart & Never Let go"
● extra;brushes w/e looks cute
Posted 12/15/08
'photo [in spoiler]:

● 'text:ItazuranaKissLuver and a quote that says " Snow princess in training"
● extra:brushes and all that cute stuff that matches the pic please
Thank you soo much!!~ ill be waiting! =]
Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
'photo [in spoiler];

● 'text:
LadyYukki
Lying Within The Darkness
● extra: A kinda dark background and any extras you think will look good :]
Member
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Sakura-ichigo-chii wrote:

● 'photo [in spoiler];
and this one too if yooh cn nyuu

● 'text;Sakura-ichigo-chii,Sakura-chii,"Don't Let Go Of Someone You Cant Go One Day Without Hold Em Close To Your Heart & Never Let go"
● extra;brushes w/e looks cute


done^^
Member
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

ItazuranaKissLuver wrote:

'photo [in spoiler]:

● 'text:ItazuranaKissLuver and a quote that says " Snow princess in training"
● extra:brushes and all that cute stuff that matches the pic please
Thank you soo much!!~ ill be waiting! =]


here ya go~

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.