First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
whats the different korean girl and japanese girl
1125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

abcblair wrote:

uhhhh i noticed japanese gurls tend to have bigger boobs than korean girls lol


True that brotha!!! That's the only body part that they haven't done surgery on...lol
4084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
hearing them say "uwaaaa!!!~ Kawaiiii~" and "ehhhh!!!! yeppuda!!!!~" LoL kidding.
i dunno, both attitudes are similar.
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i think this is a weird question so heres a weird answer.
korean girls speak korean and japanese girls speak japanese
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

engros wrote:


mushrie wrote:

I once had a problem telling the difference. But in my opinion, Japanese women appear more sexy while Koreans are straight out beeeuuuuuteeeefull.



I'm quite confused by your response....so you think that Koreans are not sexy..meaning in a pervert's term, "fuckable"? And Japanese are "butterfaces"?


When I look at a Korean, my first impression is that they're beautiful. I don't see them as hot or anything. On the other hand, when I look at a Japanese, I think 'hot'. That's not to say that Koreans are not sexy or that Japanese women can't be beautiful. They just come off like that when I see them at first look. How is that hard to grasp?
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

airisi wrote:


doll_hejunxiang wrote:

japanese girls are more sexy and mature looking
korean girls are more cute, mostly they have childlike faces
chinese however are in between

but i can't tell the difference right away unless they speak..hehe

as for the haters:
if you don't know the answer then don't answer at all; insults are not necessary
as for the copy cats:
you were interested on this thread that's why you opened it..right? but once you saw the comments you started insulting as well; such mindless people, just following what others are doing

***
someone here is just trying to ask a question; not to offend or something, you never know what purposes he/she have for asking this thing; be more polite if you think you are well educated.




Above is a sexy mature Japanese girl.



That is a cute, childlike Korean girl.

NOT. Don't base your generalizations on what you see from Asian dramas. Does every American look like Nicole Kidman? Does every American look like Angelina Jolie?

And I came into this thread to insult it, not cause I was interested. Yet another incorrect generalization.


did i ever say that ALL japanese, korean and chinese??i said, mostly, now which in that phrase you don't understand?duh! also,i mentioned about not being able to tell the difference once they speak (do you even understand that as well or do i need to elaborate?)...and please note..the message for haters and copy cats are DIFFERENT..based on what you said, i conclude that you are a hater so pls get your nose off the message that i have for copy cats..OMG!!unbelievable!!!
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
maybe different mannerisms,IDK?
Posted 11/23/08

doll_hejunxiang wrote:


airisi wrote:


doll_hejunxiang wrote:

japanese girls are more sexy and mature looking
korean girls are more cute, mostly they have childlike faces
chinese however are in between

but i can't tell the difference right away unless they speak..hehe

as for the haters:
if you don't know the answer then don't answer at all; insults are not necessary
as for the copy cats:
you were interested on this thread that's why you opened it..right? but once you saw the comments you started insulting as well; such mindless people, just following what others are doing

***
someone here is just trying to ask a question; not to offend or something, you never know what purposes he/she have for asking this thing; be more polite if you think you are well educated.




Above is a sexy mature Japanese girl.



That is a cute, childlike Korean girl.

NOT. Don't base your generalizations on what you see from Asian dramas. Does every American look like Nicole Kidman? Does every American look like Angelina Jolie?

And I came into this thread to insult it, not cause I was interested. Yet another incorrect generalization.


did i ever say that ALL japanese, korean and chinese??i said, mostly, now which in that phrase you don't understand?duh! also,i mentioned about not being able to tell the difference once they speak (do you even understand that as well or do i need to elaborate?)...and please note..the message for haters and copy cats are DIFFERENT..based on what you said, i conclude that you are a hater so pls get your nose off the message that i have for copy cats..OMG!!unbelievable!!!


You only said "mostly" to the "fact" that Koreans are childlike. The other traits you used no "mostly," no "generally," no "commonly," so I assume you stated it as such because you believed it to be true in all cases. You used the "not being to tell the difference once they speak" to refer to yourself, and only yourself, which doesn't apply to the other peoples out there, ergo implying that the aforementioned differences were a matter of fact.

And jeebus- chill out, woman. Why is it so "OMG!!unbelievable!!!" that I have a dissenting opinion?
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

airisi wrote:


doll_hejunxiang wrote:


airisi wrote:


doll_hejunxiang wrote:

japanese girls are more sexy and mature looking
korean girls are more cute, mostly they have childlike faces
chinese however are in between

but i can't tell the difference right away unless they speak..hehe

as for the haters:
if you don't know the answer then don't answer at all; insults are not necessary
as for the copy cats:
you were interested on this thread that's why you opened it..right? but once you saw the comments you started insulting as well; such mindless people, just following what others are doing

***
someone here is just trying to ask a question; not to offend or something, you never know what purposes he/she have for asking this thing; be more polite if you think you are well educated.




Above is a sexy mature Japanese girl.



That is a cute, childlike Korean girl.

NOT. Don't base your generalizations on what you see from Asian dramas. Does every American look like Nicole Kidman? Does every American look like Angelina Jolie?

And I came into this thread to insult it, not cause I was interested. Yet another incorrect generalization.


did i ever say that ALL japanese, korean and chinese??i said, mostly, now which in that phrase you don't understand?duh! also,i mentioned about not being able to tell the difference once they speak (do you even understand that as well or do i need to elaborate?)...and please note..the message for haters and copy cats are DIFFERENT..based on what you said, i conclude that you are a hater so pls get your nose off the message that i have for copy cats..OMG!!unbelievable!!!


You only said "mostly" to the "fact" that Koreans are childlike. The other traits you used no "mostly," no "generally," no "commonly," so I assume you stated it as such because you believed it to be true in all cases. You used the "not being to tell the difference once they speak" to refer to yourself, and only yourself, which doesn't apply to the other peoples out there, ergo implying that the aforementioned differences were a matter of fact.

And jeebus- chill out, woman. Why is it so "OMG!!unbelievable!!!" that I have a dissenting opinion?


oh so you have assumed?haha..now which one of us now are more fit to the phrase you mentioned? the "yet another incorrect generalization?"hmmm..and yes you were right about myself referring to "not being able to tell the difference", what is there to argue?i WASN'T stating that other people thought the same way i did anyway, for i was referring to myself exactly.
I see that you have been analyzing my words well, trying to catch a hole out of it?haha..oh phuleez!you don't need to make a big deal out of this girl, i am not even affected so don't worry i am as chilled as you thought i would be..relax, i can just imagine smoke coming out of your nose and ears..i saw in your profile that you like to pick fights to just, like, feel good about yourself?!0h my, i can sense inferiority complex people..is that the reason why you don't have any friends?..oh sorry about that, i am actually out of the topic..now ok whatever girl, i am afraid that if i continue to blabber i would be as much of a loser as you are..so tatah!

oh by the way i don't think you have a dissenting opinion, i just thought that you are REALLY exerting an effort to make such a huge frenzy on this..ugh! pointless much..nothing else to do?
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / makati
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
hmm in my opinion..
just opinion..

i consider korean people as the CUTE ONES


the japansse are BEAUTIFULL


the chinsse and taiwanesse are in middle..


oh!..well thats just my opinion..
heehhehehe lol..

i think im forgeting something,...hmmmmmmmmmmmm
i wonder wat is it???>..
Posted 11/23/08

doll_hejunxiang wrote:


oh so you have assumed?haha..now which one of us now are more fit to the phrase you mentioned? the "yet another incorrect generalization?"hmmm..and yes you were right about myself referring to "not being able to tell the difference", what is there to argue?i WASN'T stating that other people thought the same way i did anyway, for i was referring to myself exactly.
I see that you have been analyzing my words well, trying to catch a hole out of it?haha..oh phuleez!you don't need to make a big deal out of this girl, i am not even affected so don't worry i am as chilled as you thought i would be..relax, i can just imagine smoke coming out of your nose and ears..i saw in your profile that you like to pick fights to just, like, feel good about yourself?!0h my, i can sense inferiority complex people..is that the reason why you don't have any friends?..oh sorry about that, i am actually out of the topic..now ok whatever girl, i am afraid that if i continue to blabber i would be as much of a loser as you are..so tatah!

oh by the way i don't think you have a dissenting opinion, i just thought that you are REALLY exerting an effort to make such a huge frenzy on this..ugh! pointless much..nothing else to do?


Assume=/=Generalization

You referenced the language point to make a point about a whole, now you go backwards and reaffirm my point.

I'm not trying, I AM.

You don't understand sarcasm?

I have plenty of friends, do great in school, have a wonderful family, and love myself and those close to me very much indeed. n_n

Making baseless insults does indeed make one a loser. Notice how I haven't made any?

Again, I say, chiiiiiiiill. Insults clearly show your rage. Just because I disagree doesn't mean you have to degrade yourself to making irrelevant personal accusations.

Have fun not blabbering! "Tatah"! (Though really, I like blabbering. I'm a very rambling person. What's so loserish about it? :()



3280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast, America
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

engros wrote:


abcblair wrote:

uhhhh i noticed japanese gurls tend to have bigger boobs than korean girls lol


True that brotha!!! That's the only body part that they haven't done surgery on...lol


lol and godddd they're so easy hahaha XD
i went to japan and danggggg the gurlssss esp in tokyo mannn
so bangin
3280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast, America
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

domoarigatoo wrote:


abcblair wrote:

uhhhh i noticed japanese gurls tend to have bigger boobs than korean girls lol


its called breast implants


lol...i guess...buh some have really big boobs lol
i went to japan, the gurls are so easy and so hotttt dayumm
they're bangin
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
one speaks korean and the other speaks japanese,,,
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
japanese girls are more sluty and would suck anything for five dorrahs or for a thirty minute lesson of engrish
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

engros wrote:

Here's the difference:

Note: This is how westerners, not just white people, see them.


hahaha, this cracks me up, seems like something that came out of WWII.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.