First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
whats the different korean girl and japanese girl
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

abcblair wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


abcblair wrote:

uhhhh i noticed japanese gurls tend to have bigger boobs than korean girls lol


Its actually the total opposite :P


uhhhh no i went to japan groped a gurls boobs much bigger than
the korean gurl that asked me out...uhhhh i groped hers too lol even
tho i rejected her lol


Lol that's probably one out of the many jap women. Well I actually live in a community full of Japanese...looks like they wore paddings
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i think japanese girl are cute & sweet,
korean girls are pretty and mature!!!!
hahahaha
2571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
blah
840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Southwest Florida
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

yagyujubei wrote:

Hooray! Racism and stereotyping alive and well here on Crunchy Roll! Double Hooray! Some of you are too stupid to even realize you're doing it!
This

13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
the jap. color---diamond like
korean--snowflake like..

Just imagine.
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
Japanese girls are more fashionable than korean!!!
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

er most korean girls are ugly during high school but bcome pretty when they r in their 20's
Japanese girls are uglier after high school..


ahh that's so rude to generalize people...anyway, history tells us that the WW bombings in Japan (hiroshima n Nagasaki) coz their race some kind of of genetic damage and deformity due to the radiation from the nuclear explosion ( i'm not that sure if this problem has been passed on..on the following generations)....


i'm not saying JP and K are'nt beautiful--although on screen they are....it's just that people are all the same---there are beautiful and not so beautiful people, in general, in this world....So i do'nt think we can generalize beauty based on nationality/race...coz we belong to one race--Homo sapien
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

er most korean girls are ugly during high school but bcome pretty when they r in their 20's
Japanese girls are uglier after high school..


ahh that's so rude to generalize people...anyway, history tells us that the WW bombings in Japan (hiroshima n Nagasaki) coz their race some kind of of genetic damage and deformity due to the radiation from the nuclear explosion ( i'm not that sure if this problem has been passed on..on the following generations)....


i'm not saying JP and K are'nt beautiful--although on screen they are....it's just that people are all the same---there are beautiful and not so beautiful people, in general, in this world....So i do'nt think we can generalize beauty based on nationality/race...coz we belong to one race--Homo sapien


Its not rude. Its a fact. Haha WW2 has nothing related...
1577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

engros wrote:

Here's the difference:

Note: This is how westerners, not just white people, see them.


haha!! goood drawing!!
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

er most korean girls are ugly during high school but bcome pretty when they r in their 20's
Japanese girls are uglier after high school..


ahh that's so rude to generalize people...anyway, history tells us that the WW bombings in Japan (hiroshima n Nagasaki) coz their race some kind of of genetic damage and deformity due to the radiation from the nuclear explosion ( i'm not that sure if this problem has been passed on..on the following generations)....


i'm not saying JP and K are'nt beautiful--although on screen they are....it's just that people are all the same---there are beautiful and not so beautiful people, in general, in this world....So i do'nt think we can generalize beauty based on nationality/race...coz we belong to one race--Homo sapien


Its not rude. Its a fact. Haha WW2 has nothing related...


okay..i'm just stating facts.... implying that there are some Jp. who are not that good looking, due to,probably, this genetic damage/deformity.......G?

i'm not buying your statement---coz opinions can never be facts.
even so...you say Koreans are beautiful, but isn't it that plastic surgery is rampant in their country? well..that means they are actually ugly by Nature!(why need surgery if they're beautiful people)----------that's a fact! ( if you want me to put it that way)... :w00t:


though i don't want to mean it that way----
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

er most korean girls are ugly during high school but bcome pretty when they r in their 20's
Japanese girls are uglier after high school..


ahh that's so rude to generalize people...anyway, history tells us that the WW bombings in Japan (hiroshima n Nagasaki) coz their race some kind of of genetic damage and deformity due to the radiation from the nuclear explosion ( i'm not that sure if this problem has been passed on..on the following generations)....


i'm not saying JP and K are'nt beautiful--although on screen they are....it's just that people are all the same---there are beautiful and not so beautiful people, in general, in this world....So i do'nt think we can generalize beauty based on nationality/race...coz we belong to one race--Homo sapien


Its not rude. Its a fact. Haha WW2 has nothing related...


okay..i'm just stating facts.... implying that there are some Jp. who are not that good looking, due to,probably, this genetic damage/deformity.......G?

i'm not buying your statement---coz opinions can never be facts.
even so...you say Koreans are beautiful, but isn't it that plastic surgery is rampant in their country? well..that means they are actually ugly by Nature!----------that's a fact! ( if you want me to put it that way)... :w00t:



I didn't say that Koreans are beautiful...I said at a certain stage of life. Obviously I knew that they do plastic surgery..but are you telling me that Japanese people don't do plastic surgery? Actually tons of them do. But even those who do plastic surgery are not ugly.
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

er most korean girls are ugly during high school but bcome pretty when they r in their 20's
Japanese girls are uglier after high school..


ahh that's so rude to generalize people...anyway, history tells us that the WW bombings in Japan (hiroshima n Nagasaki) coz their race some kind of of genetic damage and deformity due to the radiation from the nuclear explosion ( i'm not that sure if this problem has been passed on..on the following generations)....


i'm not saying JP and K are'nt beautiful--although on screen they are....it's just that people are all the same---there are beautiful and not so beautiful people, in general, in this world....So i do'nt think we can generalize beauty based on nationality/race...coz we belong to one race--Homo sapien


Its not rude. Its a fact. Haha WW2 has nothing related...


okay..i'm just stating facts.... implying that there are some Jp. who are not that good looking, due to,probably, this genetic damage/deformity.......G?

i'm not buying your statement---coz opinions can never be facts.
even so...you say Koreans are beautiful, but isn't it that plastic surgery is rampant in their country? well..that means they are actually ugly by Nature!----------that's a fact! ( if you want me to put it that way)... :w00t:



I didn't say that Koreans are beautiful...I said at a certain stage of life. Obviously I knew that they do plastic surgery..but are you telling me that Japanese people don't do plastic surgery? Actually tons of them do. But even those who do plastic surgery are not ugly.



Arasso..
...of course...i just Specified the koreans...how much more of the Jp....even in my country... doing p. surgery is a common thing...

okay i'll just restate it -----.you say most korean girls are ugly during high school but bcome pretty when they r in their 20's..i don't see the logic here--unless. you're trying to imply that most of them (because you're generalizing) go through surgery that's why they become beautiful as they age 20.....

To say also that Japanese girls are uglier after high school is way too subjective and bias...

I do believe that somehow there are people who look different in their present look from their past..

but that does'nt mean a great rate of change for certain individuals also accounts to the change of the majority...---it's just to some..




.well.. i respect your opinion..that's what you think of them; but it's not good to generalize people just because you see some indiv. that way.....


12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

er most korean girls are ugly during high school but bcome pretty when they r in their 20's
Japanese girls are uglier after high school..


ahh that's so rude to generalize people...anyway, history tells us that the WW bombings in Japan (hiroshima n Nagasaki) coz their race some kind of of genetic damage and deformity due to the radiation from the nuclear explosion ( i'm not that sure if this problem has been passed on..on the following generations)....


i'm not saying JP and K are'nt beautiful--although on screen they are....it's just that people are all the same---there are beautiful and not so beautiful people, in general, in this world....So i do'nt think we can generalize beauty based on nationality/race...coz we belong to one race--Homo sapien


Its not rude. Its a fact. Haha WW2 has nothing related...


okay..i'm just stating facts.... implying that there are some Jp. who are not that good looking, due to,probably, this genetic damage/deformity.......G?

i'm not buying your statement---coz opinions can never be facts.
even so...you say Koreans are beautiful, but isn't it that plastic surgery is rampant in their country? well..that means they are actually ugly by Nature!----------that's a fact! ( if you want me to put it that way)... :w00t:



I didn't say that Koreans are beautiful...I said at a certain stage of life. Obviously I knew that they do plastic surgery..but are you telling me that Japanese people don't do plastic surgery? Actually tons of them do. But even those who do plastic surgery are not ugly.



Arasso..
...of course...i just Specified the koreans...how much more of the Jp....even in my country... doing p. surgery is a common thing...

okay i'll just restate it -----.you say most korean girls are ugly during high school but bcome pretty when they r in their 20's..i don't see the logic here--unless. you're trying to imply that most of them (because you're generalizing) go through surgery that's why they become beautiful as they age 20.....

To say also that Japanese girls are uglier after high school is way too subjective and bias...

I do believe that somehow there are people who look different in their present look from their past..

but that does'nt mean a great rate of change for certain individuals also accounts to the change of the majority...---it's just to some..




.well.. i respect your opinion..that's what you think of them; but it's not good to generalize people just because you see some indiv. that way.....




I don't have any specific individual in mind
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


garcon wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

er most korean girls are ugly during high school but bcome pretty when they r in their 20's
Japanese girls are uglier after high school..


ahh that's so rude to generalize people...anyway, history tells us that the WW bombings in Japan (hiroshima n Nagasaki) coz their race some kind of of genetic damage and deformity due to the radiation from the nuclear explosion ( i'm not that sure if this problem has been passed on..on the following generations)....


i'm not saying JP and K are'nt beautiful--although on screen they are....it's just that people are all the same---there are beautiful and not so beautiful people, in general, in this world....So i do'nt think we can generalize beauty based on nationality/race...coz we belong to one race--Homo sapien


Its not rude. Its a fact. Haha WW2 has nothing related...


okay..i'm just stating facts.... implying that there are some Jp. who are not that good looking, due to,probably, this genetic damage/deformity.......G?

i'm not buying your statement---coz opinions can never be facts.
even so...you say Koreans are beautiful, but isn't it that plastic surgery is rampant in their country? well..that means they are actually ugly by Nature!----------that's a fact! ( if you want me to put it that way)... :w00t:



I didn't say that Koreans are beautiful...I said at a certain stage of life. Obviously I knew that they do plastic surgery..but are you telling me that Japanese people don't do plastic surgery? Actually tons of them do. But even those who do plastic surgery are not ugly.



Arasso..
...of course...i just Specified the koreans...how much more of the Jp....even in my country... doing p. surgery is a common thing...

okay i'll just restate it -----.you say most korean girls are ugly during high school but bcome pretty when they r in their 20's..i don't see the logic here--unless. you're trying to imply that most of them (because you're generalizing) go through surgery that's why they become beautiful as they age 20.....

To say also that Japanese girls are uglier after high school is way too subjective and bias...

I do believe that somehow there are people who look different in their present look from their past..

but that does'nt mean a great rate of change for certain individuals also accounts to the change of the majority...---it's just to some..




.well.. i respect your opinion..that's what you think of them; but it's not good to generalize people just because you see some indiv. that way.....




I don't have any specific individual in mind




i may be wrong..imao..i just think, it's what you are trying to imply here since you are generalizing, not of course..the things you've said are facts...
coz I even can't generalize my race..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.