First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
All asian girls are hot or pretty?
Posted 11/23/08
agree agree!!!LOL
Posted 11/23/08
what kinda thread is this?!
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
asian girls are hot white girls are hot and black girls are hot. it just mean they all have different figure which make each of their hotness unique

and that never goes boring
2631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cali!
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i hate it when ppl say azns look alike, its not true. whats true is that they're too blind to tell the difference. plus not all azns are smart. i started to believe it cuz my white friends always said it but when i went back to china, there were lots of dumbos (lol not to be mean, but you get the point).

this is how i see each azn, and its just in general, not everyone i see is like this:

koreans= sophisticated, beautiful eyes, and usually unique smiles (im not sure if these describe the ones that have done surgery), plus many that i've seen don't have double eyelids, but they are still beautiful because its so natural

japanese= pretty faces (especially the guys, which i love), high cheek bones (luckky heads), and slender bodies (i cant remember seeing any buff bodies....but i know there are)

chinese = slender bodies, pretty eyes, cute (for girls) and many of the guys have intense eyes.

this is just how i tell the difference, even though im not always correct. its in general, not specific. anways, YES azns are beautiful. i think any race is.
Posted 11/23/08
=] Yay! I think Asian's are hawt, not all but some. Same with other nationality =].

But not all Asians are smart xD.
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
They just say we're smart (I'm Asian) just because we work our heads off, literally. Though there are some that are really insanely intelligent (I envy them)

Maybe most have a nice body but I don't think I'm blessed with one -.- But I like Asians cause it's crazy to hate yourself.
Posted 11/23/08

engros wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


arashikishu000 wrote:


engros wrote:

Koreans, for those who went under the knife, have longer faces. For those who did not went under the knife, they have flat square like faces. Korean eyes are also a lot "chinkier" with big eye bags under the eyes. They have smaller breasts also. Japanese, from what i noticed, have ears that sticks out, or is more prominent. Their faces have higher cheekbones like the Mongolians and black people. Most of them have messed up teeth too. They also have "chinky" eyes but not as small and "widescreen" as Koreans.


Dude. The term "chinky" is really racist.


seriously-_- not all korean and japanese are chinky. Stop generalizing people from race.


Oh...should have edited this response more...it's meant to be a joke that's why the "offensive" terms are contained in "------". Forgot the lol part though. Lost my train of thought at that moment. And as i said earlier this is what I noticed amongst the two groups. And when you say not all yes I agree with you but most of them are so i guess you and me are only half-right. And I'm not generalizing people from race since there is only one race of people, the Human Race. My response is based on my own observations. It is biased, who knows if it really is true. I think and respond in a blunt and direct manner therefore my response is true to my observations.


ok well your observations are wrong.
2800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / In your Heart *_*
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i love Asian gals. i dated an Asian chick once.
1555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
lol,when i read the tittle i thought its about who agree u r hot n pretty...haha
12158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ╰☆ 没有黑暗の地方╭☆
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

xtinevang wrote:

Even though I am Asian... sure Asians are pretty and smart but I think the whole "asians are very inteligent" is a sterotype. I mean sure, statistics show that asians are smarter than most other enthicities, but I for one is not smart. Meaning I'm not smart as I have a really high IQ score than the average person. But I do work hard to achieve the grades that I want for college. I think that's the whole point why asians are described and sterotyped as smart, it's because we basically work our tails off at everything that we do and that's why we have such high potential in life. Okay... I'm rambling, I'll stop. But yes... I do agree that Asians are pretty but I'm sure there are other races that are pretty also.



Nice! You pretty much summed it all up! That's EXACTLY it...it's not that asians are genetically a smarter race but the fact that we work hard in everything we value in life. To the outside world, it seems that most asians lead a good life (in terms of school) but they have no idea how much work and studying was done at home. I'm sure if anyone work hard, they will be rewarded with great success. It's almost like common sense...hard work = success
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Stocktown 209
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
asian girls are hottt...very sexy....me like...
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
not only Japan, Korean, Taiwan and China are Asian....there are lots of other ASIAN countries...

smart or beautiful....huh!! dat's very subjective!!

1125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

domoarigatoo wrote:


engros wrote:


domoarigatoo wrote:


arashikishu000 wrote:


engros wrote:

Koreans, for those who went under the knife, have longer faces. For those who did not went under the knife, they have flat square like faces. Korean eyes are also a lot "chinkier" with big eye bags under the eyes. They have smaller breasts also. Japanese, from what i noticed, have ears that sticks out, or is more prominent. Their faces have higher cheekbones like the Mongolians and black people. Most of them have messed up teeth too. They also have "chinky" eyes but not as small and "widescreen" as Koreans.


Dude. The term "chinky" is really racist.


seriously-_- not all korean and japanese are chinky. Stop generalizing people from race.


Oh...should have edited this response more...it's meant to be a joke that's why the "offensive" terms are contained in "------". Forgot the lol part though. Lost my train of thought at that moment. And as i said earlier this is what I noticed amongst the two groups. And when you say not all yes I agree with you but most of them are so i guess you and me are only half-right. And I'm not generalizing people from race since there is only one race of people, the Human Race. My response is based on my own observations. It is biased, who knows if it really is true. I think and respond in a blunt and direct manner therefore my response is true to my observations.


ok well your observations are wrong.


How so?
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
they are. they look so close to perfect among the races...
hotties can be found in every race, but they just take the cake.
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
Just wonder...
for those who are saying that asians being smart is a stereotype and they hate it when white people stereotype them, what's wrong with being smart? lol who cares if you're not a real smartie, but the fact that people think you're smart, isn't that awesome to begin with? ahah and here you are, saying: "not all asians are smart, I, for one, am not smart" why are you saying that? LMFAO people calling you smart is a good thing, is it not?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.