First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Guns Collection of Free Items
174360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
--- Looking ---
174360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/5/09
i hear there's a ticket floating around CR
174360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
oh and the tiles too
174360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
OMFG nothing yet
28353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

HinataGirlRules wrote:

OMFG nothing yet


I decided not to include the ones which you obtain by watching certain anime at certain days anymore (Meaning the raffels tickets and anime badges). Cuz they aren't so easy to get and are available for a limited time. So i though it would be more relevent to only list free items that everyone can get by clicking the link within my spoiler tag, since those items don't expire and can be obtained numerous times.

174360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/17/09

_Khalid wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:

OMFG nothing yet


I decided not to include the ones which you obtain by watching certain anime at certain days anymore (Meaning the raffels tickets and anime badges). Cuz they aren't so easy to get and are available for a limited time. So i though it would be more relevent to only list free items that everyone can get by clicking the link within my spoiler tag, since those items don't expire and can be obtained numerous times.



oh that's good
Posted 9/18/09
you know wat sucks i cant get the rina dress it takes me too the front page over and over its so hard too get!!!
174360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/19/09

maylee333 wrote:

you know wat sucks i cant get the rina dress it takes me too the front page over and over its so hard too get!!!


OMG that's weird??
28353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/21/09

maylee333 wrote:

you know wat sucks i cant get the rina dress it takes me too the front page over and over its so hard too get!!!


?!

Just click on the image and get the item. If you received an email it means you've received it. If you transfer to your avatar it wont display it on your profile wall.



174360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/27/09

_Khalid wrote:


maylee333 wrote:

you know wat sucks i cant get the rina dress it takes me too the front page over and over its so hard too get!!!


?!

Just click on the image and get the item. If you received an email it means you've received it. If you transfer to your avatar it wont display it on your profile wall.





yeah it works on me but when i tryed it on my cousins acct. it when to a different page??
28353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

HinataGirlRules wrote:

yeah it works on me but when i tryed it on my cousins acct. it when to a different page??


:: Shrugs shoulder:: errr... Im not sure why it does that. Sorry can't help you there.
174360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

_Khalid wrote:


HinataGirlRules wrote:

yeah it works on me but when i tryed it on my cousins acct. it when to a different page??


:: Shrugs shoulder:: errr... Im not sure why it does that. Sorry can't help you there.


well at least your tried your best
174360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
i guess there's no more =[]
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / Los Angeles, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/09
Thank you...
174360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

AniSteff wrote:

Thank you...


About what??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.