First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Who thinks Lulu and Ikuto may become a couple?
Member
1721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Lulu and Ikuto.... Luluto

I was search through youtube and I came up to this video and I never thought of the couple and I wanted to know if anyone had any opinions on it....

Video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inbNqQm8rTU
Posted 11/23/08
NO. Its obvious by the way ikuto acts around her they will not become a couple. I think that is just wishful thinking done by some fans. I think personally lulu is too full of herself and selfish for ikuto. ANd ikuto even hinted that he was interested in amu. So I don't think this is really a possiblity. But I would like to see more opinions and see if there is anyone out there that want to see them as a couple.
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

Shotaru wrote:

NO. Its obvious by the way ikuto acts around her they will not become a couple. I think that is just wishful thinking done by some fans. I think personally lulu is too full of herself and selfish for ikuto. ANd ikuto even hinted that he was interested in amu. So I don't think this is really a possiblity. But I would like to see more opinions and see if there is anyone out there that want to see them as a couple.


Agreed

I prefer Amuto..
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
uhh i dun't think that rly >.<
Posted 11/23/08
I can't see them together...But it would be defintely interesting. Ikuto is to stubborn to Socailize with her, and Lulus easily insulted, so they got off on the wrong foot. They both want the Embryo- their true intentions are unclear. Lulu wants to help her mother from my guess...and Ikutos a lone figure so it's hard to see or even guess what he really wants. So....I guess it's possible, but I doubt it....
Posted 11/23/08
NOOO WAY!!!! IKUTO BELONGS WITH AMU ONLY!!!!
Member
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / hamilton,nj
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!! IKUTO IS WAAYYY TOO KOOL FOR LULU!!! LULU'S SO STUCK UP AND SNOTTY!!!!!!! AMUTO FOREVER!!!!!
Ikuto HATES Easter (I agree). He wants the embryo to find his dad.
Lulu, the stuck up b*tch, LOVES Easter and wants the Embryo to help her mom win every award.
YUCK LULUTO!!!!! ECK!!
Member
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
This wouldn't be possible.

Reason:

Lulu is an anime-only character who won't take any effect on what happens in the story. She is just a girl from France with a special ruby necklace to create a wishing egg. She will eventually be changed by Amu probably, and they will become good friends. Then Lulu will move back to France.
Member
14602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

tnguyen__ wrote:


Shotaru wrote:

NO. Its obvious by the way ikuto acts around her they will not become a couple. I think that is just wishful thinking done by some fans. I think personally lulu is too full of herself and selfish for ikuto. ANd ikuto even hinted that he was interested in amu. So I don't think this is really a possiblity. But I would like to see more opinions and see if there is anyone out there that want to see them as a couple.


Agreed

I prefer Amuto..


me 2 it's a big NO , ikuto belongs to amu!!!!!!!
AMUTO For Life!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
(by the way more cold than hot!)
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
NEVER! Amuto 4evaaaa
236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / -
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
NONONO. That will never happen. Not in a million years. Amu and ikuto are then the perfect couple. Even if lulu like ikuto, ikuto will never like someone like her.
Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Belgium
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
No way, that will NEVER happen !

Lulu and Ikuto are way different..!
Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Belgium
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

rosebudpony wrote:

This wouldn't be possible.

Reason:

Lulu is an anime-only character who won't take any effect on what happens in the story. She is just a girl from France with a special ruby necklace to create a wishing egg. She will eventually be changed by Amu probably, and they will become good friends. Then Lulu will move back to France.


Yeah, ur so right !
It already happened to utau, let's say they were enemies yesterday, and best friends today,
So will happen to Lulu
Nobody can turn down the friendship from Amu

So as Kairi, He wanted to defeat Amu, but couldn't help to fall in love with amu
Posted 12/7/08
Doubt it. Lulu is practically a filler girl.
Although it would be interesting...
Member
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
no, cause ikuto doesn't seem to have any interest
and i think lulu feels the same.
did you see their charas fighting in that episode?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.