First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Arent new season of animes really crappy recently?
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
I mean so far it only has 8 episodes and it has enough power to overkill season 1 >=D
3043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The land of my im...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

addictedanime wrote:

Like Rosario vampire capu is horrible.... Tsukune cant use his powers.
Vampire Knight guilty is ok... not that bad.... just waiting for Yuuki to end up with Kaname. XP
I dont really like Clannad after story either. :/


pretty much I agree with you.. but I never like Rosario and Vampire or Vampire Knight to begin with.. so I don't really care.. -_-
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

lbell wrote:

I would disagree. I really like

Toradora
Kuroshitsuji
Skip Beat
One Outs
Nodame Cantable:Paris Hen
To aru majustu index
~also following Kyou Karo Maou

but some of the other new ones weren't that great.

~I will also admit that I do like Vampire Knight Guilty, the last episode gave it a great twist, before then it seemed to preordained.



I love Toradora, Kuroshitsuji, one outs, majustu index also but they arent new seasons of animes. XP
I dident watch skip beat, Nodame Cantable:Paris Hen, or Kyou Karo Maou yet.
I admit vampire knight guilty especially the last episode was really good but only because im a Kuran fan.
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

pie159 wrote:

I agree. The first story is much better.



Lol thank you. ^^
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

TheUndeadLord wrote:


addictedanime wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:

Pft. After Story is awesome.



Its so boring....


IS NOT!



There is nothing exiting in the anime anymore though since there is no more love triangles since the guy has a gf already. /:
But I just watched fooly cooly like a week ago because I didn't finish it all the way before and I really wish that I had a season 2. T_T
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

xKeen wrote:

I mean so far it only has 8 episodes and it has enough power to overkill season 1 >=D


I only watched the first episode and I thought.... "give me back my 20 minutes." D:
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08

addictedanime wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


addictedanime wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:

Pft. After Story is awesome.



Its so boring....


IS NOT!



There is nothing exiting in the anime anymore though since there is no more love triangles since the guy has a gf already. /:
But I just watched fooly cooly like a week ago because I didn't finish it all the way before and I really wish that I had a season 2. T_T


Stop taking my posts seriously. I find After Story interesting. (That's my opinion). You obviously don't. (That's your opinion).
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
The last zero no tsukaima season was okay but I want more action and less romance. >.<
~Im getting tired of Louise b*tching all the time. D:
862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / secret
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

TheUndeadLord wrote:


addictedanime wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


addictedanime wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:

Pft. After Story is awesome.



Its so boring....


IS NOT!



There is nothing exiting in the anime anymore though since there is no more love triangles since the guy has a gf already. /:
But I just watched fooly cooly like a week ago because I didn't finish it all the way before and I really wish that I had a season 2. T_T


Stop taking my posts seriously. I find After Story interesting. (That's my opinion). You obviously don't. (That's your opinion).



Okay,,,.. sorry,
Posted 11/23/08

addictedanime wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


addictedanime wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:


addictedanime wrote:


TheUndeadLord wrote:

Pft. After Story is awesome.



Its so boring....


IS NOT!



There is nothing exiting in the anime anymore though since there is no more love triangles since the guy has a gf already. /:
But I just watched fooly cooly like a week ago because I didn't finish it all the way before and I really wish that I had a season 2. T_T


Stop taking my posts seriously. I find After Story interesting. (That's my opinion). You obviously don't. (That's your opinion).



Okay,,,.. sorry,


Lol. I'm not mad.
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Lot of new stuff period isn;t all that grat, people seem to be startig to run short on ideas and not jsut in anime.
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SOS団 having tea
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
well some are nice some are not. To me 1 of the key point for having good new animes are the voice actors! plus storyline. If rosario vampire have followed the manga version then that would have been a good anime to watch but the show is still able to stand because of the ecchi part. after story is a good one but not as good as 1st one because the comedy in the 1st one is better than the after life or making an ova on tomoyo's after manga would be best. overall i would still say most of the new season are still good
24529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Calgary, Alberta
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

addictedanime wrote:


soccerscot15 wrote:

maybe u aren't watching the good series


Like what?


Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
ChäoS;HEAd
ef - a tale of melodies
Ga-Rei -Zero-
Hyakko
Kannagi
Kuroshitsuji
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season
Nodame Cantabile Paris Chapter
One Outs
Seto no Hanayome Jin
Skip Beat!
Tales of the Abyss
To Aru Majutsu no Index
Toradora!
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
The only three animes from this season that i'm looking forward are:
akaneiro..., Vampire knight and macademi wasshoi I don't like the other ones
57597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / chiiiiiii*stares...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

addictedanime wrote:


xKeen wrote:

I mean so far it only has 8 episodes and it has enough power to overkill season 1 >=D


I only watched the first episode and I thought.... "give me back my 20 minutes." D:


dude that just shows your into action type animes so all i have to say is read the manga its a lot better and if you want pure action look up for Martial Arts manga they have more action than you can ever think of, and by what your saying about anime your a shounen lover
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.