First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you think you have to act a certain way because of your race?
Fan
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Because I give to much information and use dull words.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

Sulla wrote:

Because I give to much information and use dull words.


so basically youre saying that you withold intelligence in order to fit in....
hmmmmm....
that sounds pretty Niggerish to me, i know white people dont do that

Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Yeah basically that's what you are doing trying to fit in though you may be smart......that's pretty ignorant behavior.......show your true colors and stop being fake......I mean hell we on the internet...we will probably never see you in real life!
Superstar Artist
12460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

Sulla wrote:

Because I give to much information and use dull words.


lol, you have officially contradicted yourself.
Fan
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
No I did not contradict myself, you have been in boring lectures well sometimes thats me.

Crasy you Nigger you dont know he meaning of Niggerish.

Raja is being Niggerish for using the word Ignorant.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

Sulla wrote:

No I did not contradict myself, you have been in boring lectures well sometimes thats me.

Crasy you Nigger you dont know he meaning of Niggerish.

Raja is being Niggerish for using the word Ignorant.


how can you can call somebody a nigger & say that they and they know what niggerish is
Fan
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Crasy you did not act Niggerish, oh you did two days ago but now.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

Sulla wrote:

Crasy you did not act Niggerish, oh you did two days ago but now.


I'm begging you PLEZ formulate a complete sentence properly, thats probably part of the reason why people get so confused when you speak...
Fan
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Yes that too.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
its funny, with all that INTELLIGENCE you possess, you cant even structure a sentence in a sensible mannor
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
I agree with Jak......how the hell am I niggerish for using a word to describe stupidity and foolishness? With all the intelligence and education you claim you have, you lack the ability to form educated thoughts and conform them to a structure called a sentence! Which includes a subject and a predicate.......once you master the skill of that you will one day be able to form complex sentences! Like me and Jak!

But hell you can't even stay on topic example.........
The post about Ancient Eurpoean Architeture........amazing story if I were in a fucking thread about it............my GAWD....if you describe shit like you did in that post YOU ARE BORING!!!!!! I don't excuse my niggerish ways!!!!

IF ANYTHING YOU ARE ACTING CRACKERISH DAWG!!!!!!!! TAKE YOU AND YO' STUCK UP WHITE ASS AVI AND KISS MY BIG BLACK WEARING ASS!!!! WHOOPS THE N***** CAME OUT OF ME!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

raja613 wrote:

I agree with Jak......how the hell am I niggerish for using a word to describe stupidity and foolishness? With all the intelligence and education you claim you have, you lack the ability to form educated thoughts and conform them to a structure called a sentence! Which includes a subject and a predicate.......once you master the skill of that you will one day be able to form complex sentences! Like me and Jak!

But hell you can't even stay on topic example.........
The post about Ancient Eurpoean Architeture........amazing story if I were in a fucking thread about it............my GAWD....if you describe shit like you did in that post YOU ARE BORING!!!!!! I don't excuse my niggerish ways!!!!

IF ANYTHING YOU ARE ACTING CRACKERISH DAWG!!!!!!!! TAKE YOU AND YO' STUCK UP WHITE ASS AVI AND KISS MY BIG BLACK WEARING ASS!!!! WHOOPS THE N***** CAME OUT OF ME!


LOL x10
Fan
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

raja613 wrote:

I agree with Jak......how the hell am I niggerish for using a word to describe stupidity and foolishness? With all the intelligence and education you claim you have, you lack the ability to form educated thoughts and conform them to a structure called a sentence! Which includes a subject and a predicate.......once you master the skill of that you will one day be able to form complex sentences! Like me and Jak!

But hell you can't even stay on topic example.........
The post about Ancient Eurpoean Architeture........amazing story if I were in a fucking thread about it............my GAWD....if you describe shit like you did in that post YOU ARE BORING!!!!!! I don't excuse my niggerish ways!!!!

IF ANYTHING YOU ARE ACTING CRACKERISH DAWG!!!!!!!! TAKE YOU AND YO' STUCK UP WHITE ASS AVI AND KISS MY BIG BLACK WEARING ASS!!!! WHOOPS THE N***** CAME OUT OF ME!


Ok Bitch.
Superstar Artist
12460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
-_- lol

We're speaking to a brick wall.
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

Sulla wrote:


raja613 wrote:

I agree with Jak......how the hell am I niggerish for using a word to describe stupidity and foolishness? With all the intelligence and education you claim you have, you lack the ability to form educated thoughts and conform them to a structure called a sentence! Which includes a subject and a predicate.......once you master the skill of that you will one day be able to form complex sentences! Like me and Jak!

But hell you can't even stay on topic example.........
The post about Ancient Eurpoean Architeture........amazing story if I were in a fucking thread about it............my GAWD....if you describe shit like you did in that post YOU ARE BORING!!!!!! I don't excuse my niggerish ways!!!!

IF ANYTHING YOU ARE ACTING CRACKERISH DAWG!!!!!!!! TAKE YOU AND YO' STUCK UP WHITE ASS AVI AND KISS MY BIG BLACK WEARING ASS!!!! WHOOPS THE N***** CAME OUT OF ME!


Ok Bitch.


The word bitch doesn't offend me......you cracker piece of shit! LOL! I thank you for the compliment sir........because i have a life and i don't get upset about meaningless people who come on the internet to just fuck with people! By far my dear your words to me are worth....a mexican food stamp made out of shit....lol get a life BITCH!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.