First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anime Logic.
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / HOUSTON TEXAS
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Anime alway have crazy logic that real life just find really crazy. Like Death Note logic on how the world is rotten. Just because japanese criminal isnt prosecuted. Well that mess up since Light only look at it from Japan point of view. Tht doesnt give him the reason to say the whole world is rotten
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

wahoo6692 wrote:

Tht doesnt give him the reason to say the whole world is rotten


true, but some people might consider the world rotten, its different for each individual. the world is corrupted, thats why people say the world is rotten
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

wahoo6692 wrote:

Anime alway have crazy logic that real life just find really crazy. Like Death Note logic on how the world is rotten. Just because japanese criminal isnt prosecuted. Well that mess up since Light only look at it from Japan point of view. Tht doesnt give him the reason to say the whole world is rotten


It's a general statement that many people believe. Anime looks are generalized statements and experiments with them. The logic isn't faulty. It's quite the opposite. Some fantastical anime (pokemon...eeww) works by disregarding normal "common sense" and focusing on a statement like "hard work will get you what you want" so on and so forth.

In Death Note's case, it looks at the perception that "the world is rotten" and is filled with people that are past saving. I'd say that it's quite accurate. The faulty criminal system is just on the way they show that. It's not just from Japan's point of view.

706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

wahoo6692 wrote:

Anime alway have crazy logic that real life just find really crazy. Like Death Note logic on how the world is rotten. Just because japanese criminal isnt prosecuted. Well that mess up since Light only look at it from Japan point of view. Tht doesnt give him the reason to say the whole world is rotten


But I think that's not only anime logic
That's the reality
The world has rotten and corrupted
The logic that's not true in Death note is Yagami Light logic to become Kira as the god of new world he want to create
REality logic, if there are something good, there must be something bad
So, it's impossible to make world without bad people
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/23/08
Speaking of 'the world is rotten', older animes have gone that course already.

In Zambot 3, the Gaizok aliens attack Earth under orders and the presumption from their Lord that the planet is full of evil people.

In Ideon, when it turns out that the Terrans and Buff Clan won't stop fighting each other, the Ide, Ideon's energy source, decides that Humanity (which means both races, of course) is beyond salvation, and proceeds to eliminate all life on every settled planet, forcing all those already in space to kill each other off completely [in a fit of racism]. Which happens (and succeeds), of course. Cue Mind-Screwing scene.

See Also: Rau Le Creuset (Gundam SEED).
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
I will do the same as Light, except i won't get caught, Light is too easy to lure into a trap.
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
their logic is a little blown out of proportion compared to reality but what they say is correct still. There are many people in this world that turns this world "rotten" and crime gets worser and worser by the minute.I think they were just showing you this excepted a bit more dramatized thats all.In real life there are good people but i think they were just simply showing the damage that people who do wrong can cause to this world.
574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Newfoundland
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
You want some screwed up logic? Check out shows where people end up getting their ass kicked so bad, down to the point that they can't even crawl on their hands and knees, then out of nowhere, some crazy empowering music will play, and they up and rearing to go again.

In real life, people end up in ICU or the morgue after a beatdown like that.
1991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My House
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
The world is rotten though, rotten and corrupt. But that's beside the point, anime IS filled is screwed up and Blown out of proportion logic, mainly I'm talking about the characters with their obnoxiously noble morals.
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

Mr_Irritable wrote:

You want some screwed up logic? Check out shows where people end up getting their ass kicked so bad, down to the point that they can't even crawl on their hands and knees, then out of nowhere, some crazy empowering music will play, and they up and rearing to go again.

In real life, people end up in ICU or the morgue after a beatdown like that.


Actually, that happens to me all the time.
2044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

Xer0-Sama wrote:


Mr_Irritable wrote:

You want some screwed up logic? Check out shows where people end up getting their ass kicked so bad, down to the point that they can't even crawl on their hands and knees, then out of nowhere, some crazy empowering music will play, and they up and rearing to go again.

In real life, people end up in ICU or the morgue after a beatdown like that.


Actually, that happens to me all the time.


LOL!!! i no how u feel. i got the foalies followin me around everywhere!
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
anime is anime is not real life and dont take anime serious because yes some logic is screwed up so just watch it or stuff it.
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Peru - Lima
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

wahoo6692 wrote:

Anime alway have crazy logic that real life just find really crazy. Like Death Note logic on how the world is rotten. Just because japanese criminal isnt prosecuted. Well that mess up since Light only look at it from Japan point of view. Tht doesnt give him the reason to say the whole world is rotten


dude where have u been living until now...this world is ROTTEN, not only japan but everywhere criminals go unpunished and inocent people pays the price, Its been always like that...animes such as death note and others, are based in reality(with obvious diferences) and reflects our society(not only japan`s but worldwide). well thats just what i think
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
....So essentailly, this topic is based on the idea that anime has some insane logic in it, but ends up focusing on Death Note?? I'm sorry, but something about that really gets under my skin....

On topic: Yeah, anime does have some really, really crazy logic in it. Especially some of the dark psycologicals like the afore mentioned Death Note. I'm not really for anime like that, but there is something fassinating about an anime, or anything, for that matter, that's so brutally frank. The main character being the villain, some truely screwed-up reasoning..... You just can't tear your eyes away. If you like stuff like that, I'd suggest looking up books by Dan Brown. He wrote Angels & Demons and The Da Vincci Code. I just finnished reading Angels & Demons. It had the most shocking conclusion, and the villain was the least expected of people.
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
dude, don't make it sink in to you so much...
animes are animes, some point of view were real some are to the extent of exaggerating it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.