Post Reply Topic discussion!
Member
11665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
o.o" Hello! :D
I've been wondering. xD What really happened in the end of Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2? O_O
'cause at the end, C.C.was talking and at the end of the convo. o_o" She said "Right, Lelouch?"
Did she mean that she was talking to him as if he's gone or was he the driver? o.O
And also, many people say that he switched with the maid (forgot her name) and died for Lelouch-sama. o_O"
Now I'm lost O_O"
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under Your Bed.
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
What wth...she was talking to the sky. And only the sky..
and dont believe the people unless you watch it yourself, seems like the ending
was final and only final. (Hopefully) since its already a good enough ending for the series.
*sniff* made me cry my eyes out
214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth.. xD
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
I can't believe at the end suzaku became zero
Posted 12/30/08
can someone tell me where i can watch the second season. i'm all the way at episode 16. i just need 10 episode and i'm done.
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hell
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
can some1 message me where i can find the eps after 8 i cud only find spanish 9 and didnt search 10+ yet but y watch those without 9
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Important!!!!!!
for anyone who reads it…

Lelouch is alive!!! the producers did cut off the end scene, not much, just the few last seconds!!! i just watched it, the FULL end!!!!! the guy with C.C at the end is Lelouch!! they don’t show his full face but you can see just a bit to recognize him, plus you see his eyes and hair as well.. its 100% him.. so whoever said that he died, sorry but you are wrong!! i’m not playing tricks or anything…
there is this website called vkontakte.ru is something like facebook but russian thing... and you can watch videos as well… thats were i found it… i'm being serious... pm me and i can try to make screen shots of that scene... or maybe i'm just gonna put them up together with my photos...
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
i just uploaded a screen shot of it added it to my photos.. maybe i didn't choose the best one, but i think it should do the job....
Member
11665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

olegka3000 wrote:

i just uploaded a screen shot of it added it to my photos.. maybe i didn't choose the best one, but i think it should do the job....


I don't see your photos to prove it.
And the author proved that Lelouch is dead.

Lelouch's death is confirmed by writer Ichiro Okouchi in volume 42 of the Japanese magazine Continue[6][7] and the official Code Geass R2 guidebook lists him as dead. Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lelouch_Lamperouge


There's a picture of a magazine that the author responded. But it's in japanese, so I'm going to scanslate it.
Even though I wish he was alive and I also thought that he got the Code because he killed his dad.
And on the blog http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/09/code-geass-r2-25-so-is-lelo
uch-dead-or-not/
All those things claiming that Lelouch is alive is based on a person's point of view which has clear points on saying that Lelouch is alive. But the creator said hes dead. So believe whichever you want to believe, whether he's dead or alive.
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

I don't see your photos to prove it.
And the author proved that Lelouch is dead.

Lelouch's death is confirmed by writer Ichiro Okouchi in volume 42 of the Japanese magazine Continue[6][7] and the official Code Geass R2 guidebook lists him as dead. Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lelouch_Lamperouge


There's a picture of a magazine that the author responded. But it's in japanese, so I'm going to scanslate it.
Even though I wish he was alive and I also thought that he got the Code because he killed his dad.
And on the blog http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/09/code-geass-r2-25-so-is-lelo
uch-dead-or-not/
All those things claiming that Lelouch is alive is based on a person's point of view which has clear points on saying that Lelouch is alive. But the creator said hes dead. So believe whichever you want to believe, whether he's dead or alive.




ok, if the author said it then you probably right. but for some reason i still think that he's alive. i really saw that video. i found a lilttle part of it on u tube :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EKLAJD_wM&feature=related

check it... its not the best quality but its the best i could find there. the one i saw is of prefect quality and longer then this one... if it would not work let me know and i will try to find another one...
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OUhNAQokc-c&feature=related

some thought over here as well..
but to be fair i would love him to be dead, don't get me wrong, its just what makes the end really good....
Member
11665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09

olegka3000 wrote:



SatoshiKradI don't see your photos to prove it.
And the author proved that Lelouch is dead.

Lelouch's death is confirmed by writer Ichiro Okouchi in volume 42 of the Japanese magazine Continue[6][7] and the official Code Geass R2 guidebook lists him as dead. Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lelouch_Lamperouge


There's a picture of a magazine that the author responded to it. But it's in japanese, so I'm going to scanslate it.
Even though I wish he was alive and I also thought that he got the Code because he killed his dad.
And on the blog http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/09/code-geass-r2-25-so-is-lelo
uch-dead-or-not/
All those things claiming that Lelouch is alive is based on a person's point of view which has clear points on saying that Lelouch is alive. But the creator said hes dead. So believe whichever you want to believe, whether he's dead or alive.




ok, if the author said it then you probably right. but for some reason i still think that he's alive. i really saw that video. i found a lilttle part of it on u tube :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EKLAJD_wM&feature=related

check it... its not the best quality but its the best i could find there. the one i saw is of prefect quality and longer then this one... if it would not work let me know and i will try to find another one...


Lol. That video is edited. Compare that http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EKLAJD_wM&feature=related with the real one. The camera doesn't go to the left when it's close to his/her face.
Furthermore, http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OUhNAQokc-c&feature=related as I said above, sure, they have pretty good points, and they do make sense, and wraps it up and all. But Lelouch in episode 21 commanded his father to die. And his father pretended to obey the Geass, he shot himself. And if the video http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OUhNAQokc-c&feature=related is true saying that when you touch someone with the Code, you'd get his memories, I don't see that happening to Lelouch when Charles touched him at the end. And if the people who still say that Lelouch is alive, and it the Code doesn't work on Lelouch, they just contradicted themselves. I can still go on about this topic saying that Lelouch is dead.
But I don't mind people's opinions based on his death. ¬.¬ Sure, they probably want in their heads that Lelouch is alive because their fans or something. I don't mind that. But when they think he's alive with unclear proofs that they made themselves based on the anime. That pisses me off ¬.¬
Therefore, Lelouch is dead. (:

EDIT: Even though I don't want him to be dead t.t"
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

SatoshiKrad wrote:


olegka3000 wrote:



SatoshiKradI don't see your photos to prove it.
And the author proved that Lelouch is dead.

Lelouch's death is confirmed by writer Ichiro Okouchi in volume 42 of the Japanese magazine Continue[6][7] and the official Code Geass R2 guidebook lists him as dead. Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lelouch_Lamperouge


There's a picture of a magazine that the author responded to it. But it's in japanese, so I'm going to scanslate it.
Even though I wish he was alive and I also thought that he got the Code because he killed his dad.
And on the blog http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/2008/09/code-geass-r2-25-so-is-lelo
uch-dead-or-not/
All those things claiming that Lelouch is alive is based on a person's point of view which has clear points on saying that Lelouch is alive. But the creator said hes dead. So believe whichever you want to believe, whether he's dead or alive.




ok, if the author said it then you probably right. but for some reason i still think that he's alive. i really saw that video. i found a lilttle part of it on u tube :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EKLAJD_wM&feature=related

check it... its not the best quality but its the best i could find there. the one i saw is of prefect quality and longer then this one... if it would not work let me know and i will try to find another one...


Lol. That video is edited. Compare that http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B-EKLAJD_wM&feature=related with the real one. The camera doesn't go to the left when it's close to his/her face.
Furthermore, http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OUhNAQokc-c&feature=related as I said above, sure, they have pretty good points, and they do make sense, and wraps it up and all. But Lelouch in episode 21 commanded his father to die. And his father pretended to obey the Geass, he shot himself. And if the video http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OUhNAQokc-c&feature=related is true saying that when you touch someone with the Code, you'd get his memories, I don't see that happening to Lelouch when Charles touched him at the end. And if the people who still say that Lelouch is alive, and it the Code doesn't work on Lelouch, they just contradicted themselves. I can still go on about this topic saying that Lelouch is dead.
But I don't mind people's opinions based on his death. ¬.¬ Sure, they probably want in their heads that Lelouch is alive because their fans or something. I don't mind that. But when they think he's alive with unclear proofs that they made themselves based on the anime. That pisses me off ¬.¬
Therefore, Lelouch is dead. (:

EDIT: Even though I don't want him to be dead t.t"



To SatoshiKrad. They mistranslated the writer's words. Instead of saying "Leouch is done for." they actually said "Lelouch's story is done." (You trust wikipedia? You realize how faulty they are right?) Also, without any speculation, there's hard evidence that Lelouch is alive and well. Two words: Nunnally's flashback. When she touched his hand in the death scene, she flinched, widened her eyes, which went out of focus to reveal scenes of the World of C and such, which CANNOT be possible unless Lelouch's code is kicking in as he lays dying (you do know the rules of the code, right? Charles never pretended to be shot--the code doesn't work until you die the first death, which was the reason the director showed it--to prelude to this moment. Why then, if the code was automatic as you say, would he pretend to shoot himself? There's no strategy in it when Charles is immortal--he could have just rushed at him and still surprised him.). (There is also the Jeremiah argument--his character wouldn't let his master die.) The origin of Lelouch's code is where speculation begins, but it is IMPOSSIBLE for Lelouch NOT to be alive. Those flashbacks were very subtle, so I don't expect everyone to get them off the bat, but please, don't go spreading false info about the writer's alleged confirmation.
There are other reasons why his alleged confirmation doesn't make sense. He's an ARTIST. Why would he confirm anything?? He would want people to think the series through so that they may get the theme (which I believe I got--I'll tell you later on). Also, his alleged confirmation happened about a month after the episode aired. Why show the episode then when you're just gonna confirm everything? Either he didn't, or he just is not the artist/writer he should be credited as. There is also the simple reason of money. The businessmen would never want to confirm his death, or else they wouldn't be able to milk the series as much as they want. (That's just common sense.)
Anyway, why is it so important that Lelouch should be alive? It's partly because of my attachment, but primarily because I found his revival to reflect the theme of the series to its highest degree. For both seasons, I've never really thought this series had a central theme, but after Charles' and later Schneizal's conversation of ideology with Lelouch, I know now that this series wants to show that there will always be lies and chaos, yet people will nevertheless hope for a tomorrow and live on. Why? Why do they live on? Why do they keep lying? Aren't lies the cause of the chaos? Code Geass shows that lies are a necessity of survival. And people put on masks not just for their own selfishness, but to benefit those around them. Yes, they are somewhat the cause of chaos, but the truth can be just as deadly. What this series highlights is that there needs to be a balance between the two (lies and truth) for there to be optimum peace (as seen with the ending, where the rest of the world is now run by those who lie about Lelouch's wickedness when they know better but who also tell the truth to their people in what they actually do for them--doing good deeds for them as part of their duty.) With Lelouch ALIVE, but in DISGUISE for ETERNITY, the theme of balance between lies and truth is reinforced to its highest degree. But mark my words, this fact doesn't diminish his death scene and his sacrifice. No, I cried even more after watching it again (after figuring this out, of course).

please message me back on your thoughts, as I don't think a person like you will be convinced. I'll disprove anything you throw at me with clear logic. Come on, I dare you to think this out more than I have.
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

olegka3000 wrote:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OUhNAQokc-c&feature=related

some thought over here as well..
but to be fair i would love him to be dead, don't get me wrong, its just what makes the end really good....


yes, that's what makes the ending good. which is why the director decided not to show Lelouch in the end, or it would ruin the atmosphere. Instead, he shows a crane, the next best thing to keep you thinking about the series, and to realize that Lelouch is alive. Look for my longer post and read it. It explains that yes, his death scene was good for the episode, but his revival is better for the series and its theme.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/09 , edited 3/4/09
Lelouch is dead it's RR now or in Japanese LL...

Thas's why it's CODE + GEASE = R2(RR)
243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
Just finished watching the first season. Love the series. Lelouch is an absolute genius. Too bad Euphiemia died though. I think it had something to do with people accusing her of being a Lacus clone. Too bad for Suzaku; I was wishing he married her or something.


Tediz64 wrote:

can someone tell me where i can watch the second season. i'm all the way at episode 16. i just need 10 episode and i'm done.


Try animeseason.com, anime-media.com, animecrazy.net. Hopefully they're still there.
You must be logged in to post.