First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
SS501- What do you think of their new song?
1323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Even with 2 missing members, I still like it. (:
29973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / asia♥
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
I love it!I supe love iT!gosh I wish to have the album and their previous...!^^am starting to be their fan!!
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Warsaw
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
I don't like it... :/
727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / some where in the...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
love it...never though that will only be 3 person with the others busy acting....but they (trio) still make a great song like this.....
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Keroro wrote:

Its goood?_<!~


yes it is!

i hope hyunjoong can join them too... so that hwangbuin can make him do missions during performances for WGM. LOL
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Land of Headh...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
i love it...
hyung joon is totally hot!
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
SS501 has found themselves a very talented songwriter.
they shld probably sign that songwriter up on a contract to only write songs for them! LOL... okay, i'm kidding.
but this song is just so catchy!
2960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Underground Palac...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
ahhh~ that's why I'm looking for others in the video... lol.

it's okay~ ^_^
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Country Homes
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

hime_chama wrote:

SS501 has found themselves a very talented songwriter.
they shld probably sign that songwriter up on a contract to only write songs for them! LOL... okay, i'm kidding.
but this song is just so catchy!


what song is it,, do you have link for that..i kinda like ss501 too..
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Absolutely love their song. ss501 rocks :D

This mv is better than Wrong Number
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
The song is really good and addicting, the mv is seeexy. They're all really charming in it. I hate their clothes though D:
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
fuck?
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

erxmeeza wrote:


hime_chama wrote:

SS501 has found themselves a very talented songwriter.
they shld probably sign that songwriter up on a contract to only write songs for them! LOL... okay, i'm kidding.
but this song is just so catchy!


what song is it,, do you have link for that..i kinda like ss501 too..


you mean U R Man? or the other songs written by this songwriter?
U R Man: http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/294695ht.htm
other songs written by this songwriter... actually i'm not very sure which few, because i've read this off the SS501 LJ community and it was once whole list of songs. but i'm kinda sure deja vu and a song calling for you was among the list.
Deja Vu: http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/221204ht.htm
A song calling for you: http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/221205ht.htm
Destiny: http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/221206ht.htm (not very sure if it's also by the same songwriter, but my friend who is a huge fan of dbsk love this song too!)
FIND: http://www.haoting.com/htmusic/253799ht.htm (this is my personal favourite, along with destiny)
hee, sorry i cant give you dl links.
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Luliss wrote:

The song is really good and addicting, the mv is seeexy. They're all really charming in it. I hate their clothes though D:


me too! kyujongie can still carry it off and looks hot.
but youngsaengie totally looked wrong!
Posted 1/2/09
repetitive and annoying.


shitsux.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.