First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply mod application
Creator
3531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

midnightdarkness wrote:


sapphire97 wrote:

please tell me if u meet these requirements~
1. r u active?
2. r u friendly?
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners?
4. r u reliable?
5. r u helpful?


also, please telll me what kind of mod u want to be.

If you want to be an avii or banner/icon maker, give at least 3 examples of your work. IN SPOILER

open chairs: secretary, photographer, reasearcher, and a few other spots like avii/banner mods, etc.


please tell me if u meet these requirements~
1. r u active? yes
2. r u friendly? yes
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners?yes
4. r u reliable?yes
5. r u helpful?yes




the avii is really good, but can u show 2 more of ur aviis so that i can decide~

Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

sapphire97 wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


sapphire97 wrote:

please tell me if u meet these requirements~
1. r u active?
2. r u friendly?
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners?
4. r u reliable?
5. r u helpful?


also, please telll me what kind of mod u want to be.

If you want to be an avii or banner/icon maker, give at least 3 examples of your work. IN SPOILER

open chairs: secretary, photographer, reasearcher, and a few other spots like avii/banner mods, etc.


please tell me if u meet these requirements~
1. r u active? yes
2. r u friendly? yes
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners?yes
4. r u reliable?yes
5. r u helpful?yes




the avii is really good, but can u show 2 more of ur aviis so that i can decide~



HEYYYY~~ from my view, she can be wayy more helpful than you think, so she's a mod, NOW! xDD
Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

smileycupcakes wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:

1.r u active? yes
2. r u friendly? toallly
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners? i can make banners and aviis
4. r u reliable? yes
5. r u helpful?yes
6. y u want to b MOD? I love to help!
any chair is good



Kawaii!!! ^^ i guess u can be a secretary and avii maker~ that okay?



Yep that is ok


okay, now ur a mod! ^^ first job: INVITE! invite all ur buddies!!!

Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Adriana13 wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:


1. r u active? Yep! ^__^ I go on CR everyday!~
2. r u friendly? Of course. XD lol. ^^
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners? Unfortunately, I can' t make banners or avii's for my life o_O But if there is anything I can help with, I would love too! ^^
4. r u reliable? Yep =]
5. r u helpful? Of course! ^__^


ahh...can you tell me how you would like to help the group? since you can't make avatars or banners,etc,
you would be either secretary, info. researcher, or photographer..

and i updated the first post to be more exact, you can look at that again....^^



Ok! ^^;; I guess....I wouldn't mind being Secretary or..photographer? (if so, what do they exactly do? lol) Sorry >.<


ohh um. the secretary kinda like, mods the whole group, like the forums, check if the stuff is going alrite, that kind of stuff. secretary can also make more forums like games, etc. more important stuff, u can ask the creator or me. ^^ photographer uploads photos and takes care of the albums, mostly. oh yea secretart also adds people to the group often-ish. ^^ alsoooo they like, make the members welcome! xDDwas that a lot to say? sorrie....but do u still want to be a mod?

Moderator
3114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth x]
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

sapphire97 wrote:


FallingMoonPetal wrote:


sapphire97 wrote:

please tell me if u meet these requirements~
1. r u active?Yeap. Go on everyday.
2. r u friendly? Mhm. Course I am. *draws halo over head*
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners? Yep. I have a group
4. r u reliable? Course I am.
5. r u helpful? Obviously.


also, please telll me what kind of mod u want to be. Idc... I could be a mod that colors pics for others...and I could take care of teh group forums...

If you want to be an avii or banner/icon maker, give at least 3 examples of your work. IN SPOILER







please try to finish ur other banner so i can see if u should be an avii/banner mod~ or u can be another kind of mod besides this kind of mod. u wanna just mod all da forums???



Here's my 3rd one...I won't be able to finish the manga scan for a while cuz the program is screwed...sorry. So that's the 3rd one below...
Moderator
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Ochibi-san wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:


1. r u active? Yep! ^__^ I go on CR everyday!~
2. r u friendly? Of course. XD lol. ^^
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners? Unfortunately, I can' t make banners or avii's for my life o_O But if there is anything I can help with, I would love too! ^^
4. r u reliable? Yep =]
5. r u helpful? Of course! ^__^


ahh...can you tell me how you would like to help the group? since you can't make avatars or banners,etc,
you would be either secretary, info. researcher, or photographer..

and i updated the first post to be more exact, you can look at that again....^^



Ok! ^^;; I guess....I wouldn't mind being Secretary or..photographer? (if so, what do they exactly do? lol) Sorry >.<


ohh um. the secretary kinda like, mods the whole group, like the forums, check if the stuff is going alrite, that kind of stuff. secretary can also make more forums like games, etc. more important stuff, u can ask the creator or me. ^^ photographer uploads photos and takes care of the albums, mostly. oh yea secretart also adds people to the group often-ish. ^^ alsoooo they like, make the members welcome! xDDwas that a lot to say? sorrie....but do u still want to be a mod?



Oh that's cool XD Lol, sure, that'd be fun to do ^^ thanks for explaining lol.

Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

ohh um. the secretary kinda like, mods the whole group, like the forums, check if the stuff is going alrite, that kind of stuff. secretary can also make more forums like games, etc. more important stuff, u can ask the creator or me. ^^ photographer uploads photos and takes care of the albums, mostly. oh yea secretart also adds people to the group often-ish. ^^ alsoooo they like, make the members welcome! xDDwas that a lot to say? sorrie....but do u still want to be a mod?



Oh that's cool XD Lol, sure, that'd be fun to do ^^ thanks for explaining lol.



so u'll be both?
Moderator
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Ochibi-san wrote:


ohh um. the secretary kinda like, mods the whole group, like the forums, check if the stuff is going alrite, that kind of stuff. secretary can also make more forums like games, etc. more important stuff, u can ask the creator or me. ^^ photographer uploads photos and takes care of the albums, mostly. oh yea secretart also adds people to the group often-ish. ^^ alsoooo they like, make the members welcome! xDDwas that a lot to say? sorrie....but do u still want to be a mod?



Oh that's cool XD Lol, sure, that'd be fun to do ^^ thanks for explaining lol.



so u'll be both?



Well, if no one minds, I can be both XD Thank-you again!~

Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Adriana13 wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:


ohh um. the secretary kinda like, mods the whole group, like the forums, check if the stuff is going alrite, that kind of stuff. secretary can also make more forums like games, etc. more important stuff, u can ask the creator or me. ^^ photographer uploads photos and takes care of the albums, mostly. oh yea secretart also adds people to the group often-ish. ^^ alsoooo they like, make the members welcome! xDDwas that a lot to say? sorrie....but do u still want to be a mod?



Oh that's cool XD Lol, sure, that'd be fun to do ^^ thanks for explaining lol.



so u'll be both?



Well, if no one minds, I can be both XD Thank-you again!~



lol okay! officially a mod! first job: invite ur buddies!!!!
Moderator
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Ochibi-san wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:


ohh um. the secretary kinda like, mods the whole group, like the forums, check if the stuff is going alrite, that kind of stuff. secretary can also make more forums like games, etc. more important stuff, u can ask the creator or me. ^^ photographer uploads photos and takes care of the albums, mostly. oh yea secretart also adds people to the group often-ish. ^^ alsoooo they like, make the members welcome! xDDwas that a lot to say? sorrie....but do u still want to be a mod?



Oh that's cool XD Lol, sure, that'd be fun to do ^^ thanks for explaining lol.



so u'll be both?




Well, if no one minds, I can be both XD Thank-you again!~



lol okay! officially a mod! first job: invite ur buddies!!!!


Mkay! Done !~ XD
Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 12/2/08



Mkay! Done !~ XD


lol okay, soooooooo ur free to do as u wish! i dont think the is much to do yet here, but u can check often for updates. also, if u can think of any games, make a forum for it. xDD
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 20th Ward
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08
1. r u active?yes
2. r u friendly?yes
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners?yes
4. r u reliable?yes
5. r u helpful?yes
i wanna be a Secretary
Creator
3531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

SnowChara wrote:

1. r u active?yes
2. r u friendly?yes
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners?yes
4. r u reliable?yes
5. r u helpful?yes
i wanna be a Secretary


okayy u can be a mod, but do u no the requirements for secretary?? it says on the group description thingy, right below the important people.if u can meet all the requirements, u can be secretary.

2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 20th Ward
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

sapphire97 wrote:


SnowChara wrote:

1. r u active?yes
2. r u friendly?yes
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners?yes
4. r u reliable?yes
5. r u helpful?yes
i wanna be a Secretary


okayy u can be a mod, but do u no the requirements for secretary?? it says on the group description thingy, right below the important people.if u can meet all the requirements, u can be secretary.



ya i know i got read it
Moderator
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

SnowChara wrote:


sapphire97 wrote:


SnowChara wrote:

1. r u active?yes
2. r u friendly?yes
3. do u know how to build up the group?? such as making aviis and banners?yes
4. r u reliable?yes
5. r u helpful?yes
i wanna be a Secretary


okayy u can be a mod, but do u no the requirements for secretary?? it says on the group description thingy, right below the important people.if u can meet all the requirements, u can be secretary.



ya i know i got read it


you have to be active or else i'll delete you sometime. other than that, ur a moderator now! ^^ welcome! xDD

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.