First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Boring threads.
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

asamiueto wrote:


Raikuga wrote:

i used to make awesome threads but i got banned continually for making them. so i stopped. ungrateful forum.

i got some of them on my profile.


you made some very amusing stories.
you would think cr would reward someone with your creative humorous talent, not ban it.


yeah but the mods dont think that way. they should make a writing forum here.
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08

sillysia63377 wrote:

I can't say this thread is that great either...


Ugh, some people really don't read the OP....that's just..sad.


LemonyPanda wrote:

wow have you been researching all the threads or something


Sadly I don't even need to research those threads as 99% of this forum consists of this crap, I'd add like 99% of the threads on this forum..but I am too lazy now.


hoogleman wrote:

what's up with people who has no life and complain about short threads instead of ignoring it and being productive. ;D you should ask urself that when u posted this forum ;D ;D


I am being productive. I am trying to get opinions of people why this is so, and after that with the collected info I will make a FAQ of how to make "good" threads, maybe.

Where can I go buy a life? Ebay?
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
i think u got a bit picky with a couple of those threads but anyway. I don't really care. to they are not boring they are just questions for me to answer and i enjoy answering questions.
10952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / not found!=)
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
NUKE THEM ALLL!!=)
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
To keep those people who needs points alive. I would say its pretty nice that you listed some threads XD
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08
Well, yeah you're right. But this thread won't help anything, though.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Haha yeah I agree...
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


sillysia63377 wrote:

I can't say this thread is that great either...


Ugh, some people really don't read the OP....that's just..sad.


LemonyPanda wrote:

wow have you been researching all the threads or something


Sadly I don't even need to research those threads as 99% of this forum consists of this crap, I'd add like 99% of the threads on this forum..but I am too lazy now.


hoogleman wrote:

what's up with people who has no life and complain about short threads instead of ignoring it and being productive. ;D you should ask urself that when u posted this forum ;D ;D


I am being productive. I am trying to get opinions of people why this is so, and after that with the collected info I will make a FAQ of how to make "good" threads, maybe.

Where can I go buy a life? Ebay?


idk, why r u asking me where u can go buy a life?
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-349950/Is-it-BAD-to-drink-alot-of-water.html
and the queef one...
damn its immature
Posted 11/25/08
wow you're mean... who cares if it's boring? keep your opinion to yourself. nobody cares.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

choclate28 wrote:

wow you're mean... who cares if it's boring? keep your opinion to yourself. nobody cares.


Wow that was rude... Who cares if it's mean? Keep your opinion to yourself. Nobody cares...
Posted 11/26/08
"My ninja is naked" was the funniest one XD
i mean its just a naked avatar....
and plus he has ISSUES.
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / location location...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
The cleavage thread pawn all threads!!!!!!!!
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
I'm smiling while reading all the post in this thread..
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

kiwisushi wrote:

"My ninja is naked" was the funniest one XD
i mean its just a naked avatar....
and plus he has ISSUES.


lol i agree with u too
that sure was the funniest
i really wanna know what he was thinking when he make that thread
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.