First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Should they come out with educational anime?
5585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / YOU WISH U KNOW L...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
yeah..
y18
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hmmmmm is that right
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

lonely_devil wrote:

urmm, no that would just ruin the whole fun part about anime and it'd turn into the magic school bus or something


yea true probaly ichigo would be singing the multipacation facts and lelouch would be teaching you your abc's
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wiith Herr :3
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
may be they should maybe they shouldent this is a hard question....
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Inner Working...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
I count all media as educational material on how to not live my life.
So, there is a lot of educational anime.
Course, I mainly think of most good anime as a guide on how to make your life more bad ass.
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08
:blink: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( I think that would be boring as hell
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
nooo
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Inner Working...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Nuuchan wrote:

:blink: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( I think that would be boring as hell ;)

So, what you're basically saying is that there can be absolutely no entertainment value in anything "educational"?
I beg to differ. I think that educational anime could teach us many things about life while still remaining entertaining to watch and aesthetically pleasing. Sure, an anime about any of the core classes that they force onto us in school might not catch onto the trend, but anime that teaches you about something you're passionate about would probably be pretty neat to see.
Posted 11/24/08
some anime are already educational . . .

school days- teaches people to be a total manwhore

death note- powertrips screws you

dragonball z- screaming makes you stronger

150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Inner Working...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

BlazingRb wrote:

some anime are already educational . . .

school days- teaches people to be a total manwhore

death note- powertrips screws you

dragonball z- screaming makes you stronger


And Chaos;HEAd is teaching us to not fuck with other peoples' perception.

Great examples, by the way ^^
Posted 11/24/08
honestly i think anime alone itself is educational enough... like naruto (XD) and kingdom hearts dont they kinda teach you about promises and bravery or stuff like that?
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my Room xD
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
it would be awesome
because if something has
something to do with anime
i can learn it
but it got to have bishonen! (:
20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
it might contradict each other
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

ReikuGotH wrote:


Nuuchan wrote:

:blink: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( I think that would be boring as hell ;)

So, what you're basically saying is that there can be absolutely no entertainment value in anything "educational"?
I beg to differ. I think that educational anime could teach us many things about life while still remaining entertaining to watch and aesthetically pleasing. Sure, an anime about any of the core classes that they force onto us in school might not catch onto the trend, but anime that teaches you about something you're passionate about would probably be pretty neat to see.


Actually yea. I think education is most of the time, boring. Others might not but I truly can't see the entertainment in most education. I have enough of it in school and when doing homework and also in life. I don't need it come following me into Anime as well. This is why there are have different anime genres. Some anime is educational but others aren't. Anime is like my safe haven from education. Something fun I can watch without having to worry about formulas and such. Besides when did this become a I'm right you're wrong kind of thing. I have my opinion and you have yours. We're all different so don't badger me about what I think and worry about your thought instead. I don't post my opinions looking for a debate on whether I'm right or wrong.
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 11/24/08 , edited 11/24/08
There's already cpeepy stuff like the thing with tiger dude (what the hell WAS that, anyway?!) but i suppose it would be pretty cool. There's stuff like Naisho no Tsubomi as well. I watched a few eps. It's pretty good and really educational, and it actually has a cute plot. It might be nice to have little girls watch it in the classroom. They would probably be pretty into it. The manga's good too, wierdly. (Who's idea was it to create a sex-ed manga in the first place??)

I guess it could be pretty cool, if you do it the right way. (AKA Don't use songs about pooping or have talking toilets.)

Edit: An anime to teach foreigners such as myself Japanese would be pretty cool, too....
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
a hentai anime for health
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.