First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Navy Seals
Posted 11/24/08

Allhailodin wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

The military in general is worthless, I wouldn't join it even for a ton of cash. Serve my country ? Pshh, screw that. I'm not gonna die for a worthless cause.


if the country gets invaded youre gonna wish there was a military.


No shit, and a military does exist, I don't want to be a part of it. I could care less about being a "proud" citizen who wants the honor of serving his country.


then dont they have no use for people like you.

it would be awesome walking around thinking ''man im a fucking navy seal!!''


You can go do that if you want, just a waste of time though.


and what do you consider not a waste of time??


Anything I show an interest in. Watching a decent anime, IMing a friend, or practicing bj, but the military is nothing more than a waste of time to me.

Fixed.
Your welcome.


Right, Obj-C is Objective-C, its an extention of the C language. So nah, that's not what I meant.

Fucking computer programmer.
Posted 11/24/08
i was thinking of joining my army

but i forgot our army in here sucks
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Raikuga wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Anything I show an interest in. Watching a decent anime, IMing a friend, or practicing Obj-C, but the military is nothing more than a waste of time to me.


well then speak for yourself. there are many who dont consider it a waste of time.

alot of the things you listed are a waste of time.they are just hobbies


Of course, hobbies are a waste of time. Why didn't I realize that sooner ? Well then I guess everything I do is a mere waste of time, so with said, why not tell me how is the military not a waste of time ?
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Anything I show an interest in. Watching a decent anime, IMing a friend, or practicing Obj-C, but the military is nothing more than a waste of time to me.


well then speak for yourself. there are many who dont consider it a waste of time.

alot of the things you listed are a waste of time.they are just hobbies


Of course, hobbies are a waste of time. Why didn't I realize that sooner ? Well then I guess everything I do is a mere waste of time, so with said, why not tell me how is the military not a waste of time ?


benefits(health care,etc),free travel,free training,honor,respect,camaraderie you dont get any where else.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Raikuga wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Anything I show an interest in. Watching a decent anime, IMing a friend, or practicing Obj-C, but the military is nothing more than a waste of time to me.


well then speak for yourself. there are many who dont consider it a waste of time.

alot of the things you listed are a waste of time.they are just hobbies


Of course, hobbies are a waste of time. Why didn't I realize that sooner ? Well then I guess everything I do is a mere waste of time, so with said, why not tell me how is the military not a waste of time ?


benefits(health care,etc),free travel,free training,honor,respect,camaraderie you dont get any where else.


Health Care - Nice benefit
Free travel - dont care to travel
Free Trainng - Pshh
Honor - Like I care about something as trivial as that.
Respect - Nah, I don't need that from people
Camaraderie - Eh, not nessary.
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right behind you!
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
I don't know Navy Seals, but my brother is a Marine and served in Iraq. And my other brother is going into the Air Force.
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Anything I show an interest in. Watching a decent anime, IMing a friend, or practicing Obj-C, but the military is nothing more than a waste of time to me.


well then speak for yourself. there are many who dont consider it a waste of time.

alot of the things you listed are a waste of time.they are just hobbies


Of course, hobbies are a waste of time. Why didn't I realize that sooner ? Well then I guess everything I do is a mere waste of time, so with said, why not tell me how is the military not a waste of time ?


benefits(health care,etc),free travel,free training,honor,respect,camaraderie you dont get any where else.


Health Care - Nice benefit
Free travel - dont care to travel
Free Trainng - Pshh
Honor - Like I care about something as trivial as that.
Respect - Nah, I don't need that from people
Camaraderie - Eh, not nessary.


like i said you wouldnt cut it......

im not in the military but i have as an option at least.....


3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Sognidolci wrote:

I don't know Navy Seals, but my brother is a Marine and served in Iraq. And my other brother is going into the Air Force.


does your brother in the marines like it?? do you think he regrets it at all??
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right behind you!
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Raikuga wrote:


Sognidolci wrote:

I don't know Navy Seals, but my brother is a Marine and served in Iraq. And my other brother is going into the Air Force.


does your brother in the marines like it?? do you think he regrets it at all??


Even though he didn't even bother looking into colleges, he enjoys it. It can get boring since his permanent duty station is Beaufort, South Carolina. My family and I paid him a visit and there is pretty much nothing to do down there.
Posted 11/24/08
navy seal, reminds me of the colour of my poo after eating to many blueberry puddings
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Sognidolci wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


Sognidolci wrote:

I don't know Navy Seals, but my brother is a Marine and served in Iraq. And my other brother is going into the Air Force.


does your brother in the marines like it?? do you think he regrets it at all??


Even though he didn't even bother looking into colleges, he enjoys it. It can get boring since his permanent duty station is Beaufort, South Carolina. My family and I paid him a visit and there is pretty much nothing to do down there.


South Carolina is an ok place. I just wanted to know cuz if college doesnt work out for me then ill go into marines as well probably.
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Right behind you!
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Raikuga wrote:


Sognidolci wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


Sognidolci wrote:

I don't know Navy Seals, but my brother is a Marine and served in Iraq. And my other brother is going into the Air Force.


does your brother in the marines like it?? do you think he regrets it at all??


Even though he didn't even bother looking into colleges, he enjoys it. It can get boring since his permanent duty station is Beaufort, South Carolina. My family and I paid him a visit and there is pretty much nothing to do down there.


South Carolina is an ok place. I just wanted to know cuz if college doesnt work out for me then ill go into marines as well probably.


I think S. Carolina is nice, but where we were, there was nothing to do. Good luck with whatever you do!
Posted 11/24/08
They're braver than me, because there is no fucking way in hell I'm joining the Navy or the Army! What has America done for me and my family that should make me protect it?
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/08


Happy late birthday, here's a hooker for you.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Raikuga wrote:


Sognidolci wrote:

I don't know Navy Seals, but my brother is a Marine and served in Iraq. And my other brother is going into the Air Force.


does your brother in the marines like it?? do you think he regrets it at all??


if your thinking of joining the army then u shud do it they help pay for college and shit. it probably loks good on your job application too especially if your boss is a patriotic redneck
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.