First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
why is it so hard to be a good person?
Posted 11/24/08
Because no one gives a s*** anymore.
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
.... being nice is difficult.... you need think of how to not harm others what to say verbally to not harm others and alot more... when being a evil person you can blabber all you want without worry
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

windleon wrote:

.... being nice is difficult.... you need think of how to not harm others what to say verbally to not harm others and alot more... when being a evil person you can blabber all you want without worry


Life is easier when you don't care about hurting other peoples feelings, but that alone doesn't make you "Evil"
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

Allhailodin wrote:


windleon wrote:

.... being nice is difficult.... you need think of how to not harm others what to say verbally to not harm others and alot more... when being a evil person you can blabber all you want without worry


Life is easier when you don't care about hurting other peoples feelings, but that alone doesn't make you "Evil"


lol ok fine... a careless person
366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / why you wanna kno...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
anddd i forgot to say that we always are faced with decisions to make...good or bad at times coz god is always testing everyones heart....so while this is happening people end up making bad choices leading to the world ending up in turmoil and stuff like that.
And people hurt others because of human desires...the body we have gives us some earthly desires soo u might see that someone is hurt coz they are only thinking of themselves but as long as you're a good person...good stuff always end up coming back to u no matter wat someone else did to u
You just gotta stop worrying about how bad the world is and have a great attitude towards it and think of how YOU can help.

I know how you feel i was sooo stressed out with how the world is and how people are soo evil but later i got to understand thats just the way it is and always has been
I hope i helped lol
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore~so "pea...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
why be different from your orignal self
2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
no one is perfect...even god isn't
Posted 11/24/08
because it's harder to live better
Posted 11/24/08

animefreakaleak wrote:

anddd i forgot to say that we always are faced with decisions to make...good or bad at times coz god is always testing everyones heart....so while this is happening people end up making bad choices leading to the world ending up in turmoil and stuff like that.
And people hurt others because of human desires...the body we have gives us some earthly desires soo u might see that someone is hurt coz they are only thinking of themselves but as long as you're a good person...good stuff always end up coming back to u no matter wat someone else did to u
You just gotta stop worrying about how bad the world is and have a great attitude towards it and think of how YOU can help.

I know how you feel i was sooo stressed out with how the world is and how people are soo evil but later i got to understand thats just the way it is and always has been
I hope i helped lol


wow i like ur answer i am just gonna be a gud person and get tough when i need 2 and we cant decide for ppl
19733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
Because when Pandora opened up her wonderful little box, (no pun intended) she let loose all the evils that make this world such a great place.




Posted 11/24/08

DRO1 wrote:

Because when Pandora opened up her wonderful little box, (no pun intended) she let loose all the evils that make this world such a great place.






still doesn't effect our free will
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
because theres so many weaboos in this world
19733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

magribe12 wrote:
still doesn't effect our free will


Well, cuz it makes us feel big.
Posted 11/24/08

DRO1 wrote:


magribe12 wrote:
still doesn't effect our free will


Well, cuz it makes us feel big.


either way
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

magribe12 wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Because when Pandora opened up her wonderful little box, (no pun intended) she let loose all the evils that make this world such a great place.






still doesn't effect our free will


nah, what effects your free will is religion and abiding by societies ways all the time. You don't have to hold back your tongue just because children are present, you don't have to wear appropriate slogans on your tee-shirt when your in public. stuff like that effects your free will.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.