First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Obsessing over Anime Characters...
12090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

deadNormane wrote:


yirex15 wrote:


Clannad92 wrote:


IxI_Momo_IxI wrote:

It`s not a crime to fantasize!! =P


I think so, too!
Life is boring..


I AGREE LIFE IS PRETTY BORING.........


yeah its boring to fantasize is the best



yes it is!!!
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I am
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Maybe they seam obsessed in the threads, but actualy aren't. But that doesn't mean that their isn't anyone that's obssessed too. And if their obsessed, it may be because they idolize the image of that certan charicter, wishing it were real, but as it isn't, they end up having no other way to express themselvs but obsess over something they wish were real. But I never actualy obsessed over a anime charicter, so I can't be certain... The right way to get an answer should be actualy asking these people that are obsessed.
818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

BlazingRb wrote:

because

1.they don't have a life
2.they think it's the perfect *insert title here*
3.likely thinks anime is real
4.weaboo
5.otaku
6.wapanese


dude your on an anime forum here not all ppl are obsessed with anime.. I watch anime but i stil have a normal life. i think its normal though

Posted 11/25/08
Their just obssessed over the internet where there's 1000's of people where you can talk about this stuff too.

Is it any different than being in love with a band/actor/actress/book/movie etc etc?

Anime is just another category.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

FFR wrote:

Their just obssessed over the internet where there's 1000's of people where you can talk about this stuff too.

Is it any different than being in love with a band/actor/actress/book/movie etc etc?

Anime is just another category.


No it isn't any different, They are both unattainable and both utterly pointless in that respect. I only targeted Anime because of the forum, this can pertain to actresses/bands/book/movies...etc...
6449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you. don't...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
i'm obsessive. but that only goes for me. ^^
689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
just liking... obsession is too much...
1084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on earth
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

ayakaoru wrote:

3 simple words, obsession is passion ^^



me too

9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tabi tabi
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08
because "we" don't have a life.
we,because im included there as well."I" fap over an anime character!
anyway, why would i need a wife if i could do it with my hand
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

Bindu1000 wrote:


riku911 wrote:

apparently
they cant distinguish between reality and fantasy
try spending time on something that really matter
get a life or something
or make some friends


Thats not very nice, is it? Considering you too are wasting time are making comments on a forum on anime


and does that mean im obsessing over it
nope
you lack logic
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hickville, PA
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
hmmm some peoples lives are bad enough to where they live a life of fantasy. you should not insult those people instead you should have sympathy. i personaly don't have the problem but i am an anime addict (i just like entertainment)
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Right behind you~
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08
People can distinguish from reality and fantasy... -_- no point stating that ppl cant tell the difference between the two -_-
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States NC
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

darkmagiciangirl911 wrote:


varage wrote:

Well, just because you see people posting here and/or making the threads they post in doesn't mean they have no lives it's called a hobby some people watch anime and chat about anime while others do other things. Would you say the same about people who chat and post about actual actresses and actors like who's the hottest actress. They can chat about real things that can never happen as well such as being inlove with "Insert actor/actresses name here" That's no less and no more fantasy then saying they're inlove with "Insert anime character's name here" Neither will ever happen so why does it matter which it is?


First of all, it seems you missed the big red letters saying "No Flaming", second of all I never said there was a difference between those two things. In fact, I see them as one and the same. Way to read.


Well Apparently I have no idea what flaming is and that's just my oppinion on the matter it's a hobby nothing more.
6791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / coron high bichies
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
because it make life fun
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

deadNormane wrote:


x1JhaYThieR4x wrote:

It's really a stupid case if you choose to live your life because of Anime.


sry what wrong with that
i work so i can watch anime
i eat so i can watch anime
i drink so i can watch anime
i sleep so i can watch anime
and so on
its all because of animes



What's wrong with that?
Well, couldn't you live for your family, or your dreams?
Can't you live because you want to succeed?

Anyway, if you still stick to your answer,
I guess I have no point to argue.


\m/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.