Post Reply GuiGui pops in to watch Aaron
Creator
1460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EARTH xD
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4234Y9hLZ3A

watch it~ GuiGui appears at the end of the video!
Moderator
7023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

wznaz wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4234Y9hLZ3A

watch it~ GuiGui appears at the end of the video!


shorter clip..where Gui gui appear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_SyShbLKxU
Member
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / you don`t need to...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
AIYOH! HAO KE AI! Gui Gui brushed up against Ya Lun! Shi ai mei laah~
Awwh so cute, I'm so happy now! Eh.. Did anyone see Tong Tong bah? Former member of Hei Girl !
She's so pretty now!
Creator
1460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EARTH xD
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

xAsianChicaa wrote:

AIYOH! HAO KE AI! Gui Gui brushed up against Ya Lun! Shi ai mei laah~
Awwh so cute, I'm so happy now! Eh.. Did anyone see Tong Tong bah? Former member of Hei Girl !
She's so pretty now!


ya!! I heard that she and Aaron are always brushing against each other!!! And if you realised aaron moved closer to GuiGui when she brush against him~
Member
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / you don`t need to...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

wznaz wrote:
ya!! I heard that she and Aaron are always brushing against each other!!! And if you realised aaron moved closer to GuiGui when she brush against him~


OMFG I KNOW! I got so HIGH~ bahh! Oh have you heard Fei Lun Hai's new song? Yue Lai Yue Ai? It sounds really good! Search it up on youtube. They improved so much! Meanwhile, I'm off to watch the video again! HAHAH ! xD Can't get enough!
Member
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
hao ke ai!!!!!
Moderator
4564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
s0 cute=]
Member
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
HAHAHA i was laughing non-stop
Posted 7/13/09
kuute
You must be logged in to post.