First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni the Movie!
Posted 11/25/08
Have you seen Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni the movie?

It is amazing! you gotta watch it ; )

if you want a link you can either search it up somewhere

or you can buddy me and ask for a link : )

and when your finished watching it, comment here and write your

comments about the movie!

Thankkks.
Member
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own world
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni doesn't have a movie.
Posted 11/26/08

SailormoonGurl wrote:

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni doesn't have a movie.


Yes it does.
its basically everything that happend in the first season.
but they just made it with real people.
and its only in japanese
if you want proof check out,

oyashirosama.com
Member
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
i heard about the live-action movie

havent seen it tho...



Member
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own world
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08

Shiki-fang wrote:


SailormoonGurl wrote:

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni doesn't have a movie.


Yes it does.
its basically everything that happend in the first season.
but they just made it with real people.
and its only in japanese
if you want proof check out,

oyashirosama.com



Ok, but I don't concidder Live Action shows/movies as part of a series just as an adoption of the show, I'v never seen a good one. You should have said that it was live action in your first post, that made me feel really dumb Wow the actors don't look like they fit the parts at all, I probilble will never watch it.
Posted 11/27/08

SailormoonGurl wrote:


Shiki-fang wrote:


SailormoonGurl wrote:

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni doesn't have a movie.


Yes it does.
its basically everything that happend in the first season.
but they just made it with real people.
and its only in japanese
if you want proof check out,

oyashirosama.com



Ok, but I don't concidder Live Action shows/movies as part of a series just as an adoption of the show, I'v never seen a good one. You should have said that it was live action in your first post, that made me feel really dumb Wow the actors don't look like they fit the parts at all, I probilble will never watch it.


lol sorry,
i thought you wouldve got that
832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Will not distribute
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
The actors are pretty good-looking, but they don't seem to fit their characters at all... Rena, Satoko, Rika... might as well name everybody except Keiichi.

I plan on watching it, but right now, I am scared of that actor playing Rika going "Nippah~"
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Shiki-fang wrote:

Have you seen Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni the movie?

It is amazing! you gotta watch it ; )

if you want a link you can either search it up somewhere

or you can buddy me and ask for a link : )

and when your finished watching it, comment here and write your

comments about the movie!

Thankkks.


Can't you give us a link here? :3 Please~
Posted 12/2/08

iBunny wrote:


Shiki-fang wrote:

Have you seen Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni the movie?

It is amazing! you gotta watch it ; )

if you want a link you can either search it up somewhere

or you can buddy me and ask for a link : )

and when your finished watching it, comment here and write your

comments about the movie!

Thankkks.


Can't you give us a link here? :3 Please~


I could try to find one subbed, but it'd be really hard because the only would i can find at the moment
are ones that are only in japanese, no sub
the way i was able to watch it was by buying it from a mall
but ill try ; )
Member
26261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
There is a torrent on TokyoTosho...

But it's 9GB. -Didn't bother-
Member
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

Saneless wrote:

The actors are pretty good-looking, but they don't seem to fit their characters at all... Rena, Satoko, Rika... might as well name everybody except Keiichi.

I plan on watching it, but right now, I am scared of that actor playing Rika going "Nippah~"


i agree with u. . . nippah~
Posted 12/4/08

Saneless wrote:

The actors are pretty good-looking, but they don't seem to fit their characters at all... Rena, Satoko, Rika... might as well name everybody except Keiichi.

I plan on watching it, but right now, I am scared of that actor playing Rika going "Nippah~"


i guess i could agree with you there, like the one who plays satoko and should play rika. and vise versa
the one who plays rika, kinda fits the part, but not appearance wise, and with mhion
i think she's fine, but her hair should be longer T____________T
and for what ive seen in the preview for Higurahsi no naku koro ni kai the live action movie
they didnt even show shion

832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Will not distribute
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

Shiki-fang wrote:


Saneless wrote:

The actors are pretty good-looking, but they don't seem to fit their characters at all... Rena, Satoko, Rika... might as well name everybody except Keiichi.

I plan on watching it, but right now, I am scared of that actor playing Rika going "Nippah~"


i guess i could agree with you there, like the one who plays satoko and should play rika. and vise versa
the one who plays rika, kinda fits the part, but not appearance wise, and with mhion
i think she's fine, but her hair should be longer T____________T
and for what ive seen in the preview for Higurahsi no naku koro ni kai the live action movie
they didnt even show shion



N...no... Shion? but really, Satoko should have switched with Rika. That girl playing Satoko is still... so good-looking. So... beautiful! =D
Posted 12/6/08
This is going to be worse the Death Note live action
Member
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / FrIsKo, CA
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Shiki-fang wrote:


iBunny wrote:


Shiki-fang wrote:

Have you seen Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni the movie?

It is amazing! you gotta watch it ; )

if you want a link you can either search it up somewhere

or you can buddy me and ask for a link : )

and when your finished watching it, comment here and write your

comments about the movie!

Thankkks.


Can't you give us a link here? :3 Please~


I could try to find one subbed, but it'd be really hard because the only would i can find at the moment
are ones that are only in japanese, no sub
the way i was able to watch it was by buying it from a mall
but ill try ; )


can u still plz giv me da link?
i kud watch it raw so
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.