First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Famous in Korea but not in Crunchyroll
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / Where all anime i...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

peku-peku wrote:
oh really? :)
can you recommend movies of him? hihi.


Stairway to heaven <CLASSIC KOREAN DRAMA. it's prolly the most well known drama
Marrying the mafia 2 and 3
cain and abel is going to come out soon
1831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / queen city of the...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
i know most of them bec. i watch a lot of drama.... i personally like jang dong gun.... how about jung joon ho?! is he also famous in korea?! i really like him in last scandal.... too bad there'll be no season 2....
1972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
ALL MY FAVORITE ACOTRS...HOORAY TO YOU
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

kamkar1 wrote:

ALL MY FAVORITE ACOTRS...HOORAY TO YOU


hahaha!tnx!!i made this thread because they're my fav too!!!
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

suavengylaiski wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


animefreako wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


suavengylaiski wrote:



SHIN HYUN JOON







He's the guy on the video Because I'm A Girl right?
This is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhlhsB0VkkA



yeah yeah yeah!!
he's a realllllllly good actor 0-0


oh really? :)
can you recommend movies of him? hihi.


yup that's him!!! he's my favorite actor!

here are some of his movie:

Face
Marrying the mafia 1 & 2
His last gift
Barefoot Gi-bong
Guns & talks
Three kims
Blue

he's hella good actor!!



oh thanks for sharing! :)
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

animefreako wrote:


peku-peku wrote:
oh really? :)
can you recommend movies of him? hihi.


Stairway to heaven <CLASSIC KOREAN DRAMA. it's prolly the most well known drama
Marrying the mafia 2 and 3
cain and abel is going to come out soon :D


thanks for sharing! after i'm done with BV and Hong Gil Dong, i'd definitely watch that. :)
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
Ooo I love all of them :D
Kim Rae Won is not famous here eh?
Kang Ji Hwan
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
speaking of korean actors...i just have a question...

is Dennis Oh famous in korea???

im really his fan...so i have to know! pls tell me!
856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewere hir and der
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

suavengylaiski wrote:

here are pics of actors from korea that are really good in acting.
What can u say about them???


JANG DONG GUN


(MOVIES:Friends,Taegukgi with won bin,coast guard DRAMA:All about Eve)

SHIN HYUN JOON


(MOVIES:Marrying the mafia 2&3,His last gift,Three Kims DRAMA:Stairway to heaven)

CHA SEUNG WON


(MOVIE:An eye for an eye,A day with my son,Ghost house)

HAN SEON JO

MOVIE:Temptation of wolves,My new partner

Do U like them???


i dont agree with the 3 except for cha seung won..i think he's a good actor, i've watch the bodyguard(drama)but i dont see mech info in cr..also kangta! i luv him! in luvholic!
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / F / Where all anime i...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

ellimac_627 wrote:

speaking of korean actors...i just have a question...

is Dennis Oh famous in korea???

im really his fan...so i have to know! pls tell me!


he's not as famous as daniel henney, another half korean, but he is well known for his role in Witch Yoo Hee
1972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

suavengylaiski wrote:


kamkar1 wrote:

ALL MY FAVORITE ACOTRS...HOORAY TO YOU


hahaha!tnx!!i made this thread because they're my fav too!!!


My love forever Jang Dong Gun: forever in love with his Character in All About Eve.
1390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

peku-peku wrote:


suavengylaiski wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


animefreako wrote:


peku-peku wrote:


suavengylaiski wrote:



SHIN HYUN JOON







He's the guy on the video Because I'm A Girl right?
This is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhlhsB0VkkA



yeah yeah yeah!!
he's a realllllllly good actor 0-0


oh really? :)
can you recommend movies of him? hihi.


yup that's him!!! he's my favorite actor!

here are some of his movie:

Face
Marrying the mafia 1 & 2
His last gift
Barefoot Gi-bong
Guns & talks
Three kims
Blue

he's hella good actor!!



oh thanks for sharing! :)


I think he was also in another drama, Rondo.
1390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

happipplrock wrote:

Kim Tae Hee is extremely famous in Korea.
If you go there you would probably see her ads everywhere! I did xD


She's really popular here in crunchyroll too...
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

animefreako wrote:


ellimac_627 wrote:

speaking of korean actors...i just have a question...

is Dennis Oh famous in korea???

im really his fan...so i have to know! pls tell me!


he's not as famous as daniel henney, another half korean, but he is well known for his role in Witch Yoo Hee


oh i see. but how about his role in sweet spy? is he well known for that too?

14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

krissyang wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

Kim Tae Hee is extremely famous in Korea.
If you go there you would probably see her ads everywhere! I did xD


She's really popular here in crunchyroll too...

not really compared to other korean actresses.
because her dramas arent as popular and many here probabaly do know her but maybe not consider one of there favs idk xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.