First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire :X Class
Student
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

emerald_alchemist wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


emerald_alchemist wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

haiii~~~

Name : Miyuki Kuran
Age : 17
hai! i'm Miyuki from Kuran family. well, everyone didn't know me coz i always behind the scene of Kuran Family (i didn't like to show myself to everybody). anyway, i have an ability, it is if i kiss someone (lips or cheek) i'll get their abilities and use it!!! also, i can see the future and the past! hehehe~~ nice to meet u~~
this is me :



Does that mean we are relatives or something. Im a Kuran too!


yes of course!! ^^ *smile at her* well... maybe u not see me a lot coz i like to be alone..*before* but now i wanna to open myself into communities... so, nice to meet u~~^^


Yay! New people in my family! XD Kurans pawn! =3


yay! that's right!! ^^

Kuran was the strongest pureblood's family in the vampire's world...yei!!

anyway...we should help kaname onii-sama.. (i thought he had a LOT of job to do..haha~^^) and don't disappoint him as a head of Kuran family...^^
Student
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

shiromanju wrote:


emerald_alchemist wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


emerald_alchemist wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

haiii~~~

Name : Miyuki Kuran
Age : 17
hai! i'm Miyuki from Kuran family. well, everyone didn't know me coz i always behind the scene of Kuran Family (i didn't like to show myself to everybody). anyway, i have an ability, it is if i kiss someone (lips or cheek) i'll get their abilities and use it!!! also, i can see the future and the past! hehehe~~ nice to meet u~~
this is me :



Does that mean we are relatives or something. Im a Kuran too!


yes of course!! ^^ *smile at her* well... maybe u not see me a lot coz i like to be alone..*before* but now i wanna to open myself into communities... so, nice to meet u~~^^


Yay! New people in my family! XD Kurans pawn! =3


yay! that's right!! ^^

Kuran was the strongest pureblood's family in the vampire's world...yei!!

anyway...we should help kaname onii-sama.. (i thought he had a LOT of job to do..haha~^^) and don't disappoint him as a head of Kuran family...^^


yeah we should......we should be like a family!!
3556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My world
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Ashtrid101 wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


emerald_alchemist wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


emerald_alchemist wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

haiii~~~

Name : Miyuki Kuran
Age : 17
hai! i'm Miyuki from Kuran family. well, everyone didn't know me coz i always behind the scene of Kuran Family (i didn't like to show myself to everybody). anyway, i have an ability, it is if i kiss someone (lips or cheek) i'll get their abilities and use it!!! also, i can see the future and the past! hehehe~~ nice to meet u~~
this is me :



Does that mean we are relatives or something. Im a Kuran too!


yes of course!! ^^ *smile at her* well... maybe u not see me a lot coz i like to be alone..*before* but now i wanna to open myself into communities... so, nice to meet u~~^^


Yay! New people in my family! XD Kurans pawn! =3


yay! that's right!! ^^

Kuran was the strongest pureblood's family in the vampire's world...yei!!

anyway...we should help kaname onii-sama.. (i thought he had a LOT of job to do..haha~^^) and don't disappoint him as a head of Kuran family...^^


yeah we should......we should be like a family!!


Families Rule! XD And we are the most powerfull of families...does that mean Yuuki is our sister?
Student
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

emerald_alchemist wrote:


Ashtrid101 wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


emerald_alchemist wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


emerald_alchemist wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

haiii~~~

Name : Miyuki Kuran
Age : 17
hai! i'm Miyuki from Kuran family. well, everyone didn't know me coz i always behind the scene of Kuran Family (i didn't like to show myself to everybody). anyway, i have an ability, it is if i kiss someone (lips or cheek) i'll get their abilities and use it!!! also, i can see the future and the past! hehehe~~ nice to meet u~~
this is me :



Does that mean we are relatives or something. Im a Kuran too!


yes of course!! ^^ *smile at her* well... maybe u not see me a lot coz i like to be alone..*before* but now i wanna to open myself into communities... so, nice to meet u~~^^


Yay! New people in my family! XD Kurans pawn! =3


yay! that's right!! ^^

Kuran was the strongest pureblood's family in the vampire's world...yei!!

anyway...we should help kaname onii-sama.. (i thought he had a LOT of job to do..haha~^^) and don't disappoint him as a head of Kuran family...^^


yeah we should......we should be like a family!!


Families Rule! XD And we are the most powerfull of families...does that mean Yuuki is our sister?


yeah i think soooo.....yay!!
Student
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Ashtrid101 wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


emerald_alchemist wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


emerald_alchemist wrote:


shiromanju wrote:

haiii~~~

Name : Miyuki Kuran
Age : 17
hai! i'm Miyuki from Kuran family. well, everyone didn't know me coz i always behind the scene of Kuran Family (i didn't like to show myself to everybody). anyway, i have an ability, it is if i kiss someone (lips or cheek) i'll get their abilities and use it!!! also, i can see the future and the past! hehehe~~ nice to meet u~~
this is me :



Does that mean we are relatives or something. Im a Kuran too!


yes of course!! ^^ *smile at her* well... maybe u not see me a lot coz i like to be alone..*before* but now i wanna to open myself into communities... so, nice to meet u~~^^


Yay! New people in my family! XD Kurans pawn! =3


yay! that's right!! ^^

Kuran was the strongest pureblood's family in the vampire's world...yei!!

anyway...we should help kaname onii-sama.. (i thought he had a LOT of job to do..haha~^^) and don't disappoint him as a head of Kuran family...^^


yeah we should......we should be like a family!!


yei~~that's right~~^^
Student
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
Classroom team is going to be posted soon...i'm almost finish with the decorating....
3556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My world
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

Ashtrid101 wrote:

Classroom team is going to be posted soon...i'm almost finish with the decorating....


Classroom teams? Whats that? o.o
Student
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09
name:temari kuran (yeah from the kuran clan)
age:15

do u want me to tell the rest or is this fine??

ill try not to drink blood but ill just take my medecine sighn me up plz
Student
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

emerald_alchemist wrote:


Ashtrid101 wrote:

Classroom team is going to be posted soon...i'm almost finish with the decorating....


Classroom teams? Whats that? o.o


ooo i meant to say theme...lol sorry
Student
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09
*Read rule* Oops. Heh heh....

Username:
iluvhellokitty
Name: Kiki Dream
Age: 13
Bio: Rareblood princess. Mixed with pureblood and the kind of vampire the Cullens are. :D

Posted 1/10/09 , edited 2/7/09
User: KurosuX
Name: Kurochi Maye [Surname, Last name]
Alias: Gin Ame [Surname, Last name]
Age: 13
Past: I lost my memories 3 years ago, so I don't really know much about my past. So 3 years ago, I found myself in the middle of the streets. I was attacked by a Level E but somehow, I subconciously slayed it before I can't bite me. It was then that I found out that I'm a Vampire...a Pureblood Vampire. Then, I was taken in my an orphanage but I killed them all at 2 months ago when my powers emerged and I lost control. Now, I live alone.
Powers:
Able to manipulate with surroundings. = Life-span decreases every time I use it
Able to manipulate with a person's mind = no attonment.
Student
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
hi~~~

how are u all??

i'm vampire too~~^^
Posted 1/17/09
Hi!!! lol
Name: Nakamura Hiro
Age: 16
Relationship: single
History: Nakamura Hiro is a pure-blood vampire. He is from one of the noble families, Nakamura Family. Hiro is very smart, strong, clever, Nice, funny, happy all the time, and never gets mad. Hiro always carries a violin case with him at all times.....
Powers: Unknown......

Posted 1/19/09
Ok then Image
Name: Ella cullen
Age: 15
Im a pureblood am also a lover of zero am in orphan adopted by maxmight my father also i want to learn about my past and fight althought i am a sweet and cold girl so dont judge me things will get ugly
Heres a picture of me.
Posted 1/19/09
Ohayo!!!!!!!!!!!! Ima Vampire!!
Im not sure if ima pureblood?? bcuz a pureblooded bit me?
anywayz. do i hafta introduce myself?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.