First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply °Avatar Request°
Posted 12/13/08

Knightdemon wrote:

text: Ryn
size: thin and tall
anything else: what looks nice
photo:
Maker: Anyone


i'm doing this, dibbs ;D
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

T4RYNheartsU wrote:


Knightdemon wrote:

text: Ryn
size: thin and tall
anything else: what looks nice
photo:
Maker: Anyone


i'm doing this, dibbs ;D


k thanks

Posted 12/21/08
text:Saku-ichi-chan,Emma," Irresistable...So Don't Try To Resist"
size: tall dn thin
anything else:brushes w/e looks cute
photo:

Mod:T4RYNheartsU
Posted 12/22/08

Knightdemon wrote:


T4RYNheartsU wrote:


Knightdemon wrote:

text: Ryn
size: thin and tall
anything else: what looks nice
photo:
Maker: Anyone


i'm doing this, dibbs ;D


k thanks






Saku-ichi-chan wrote:

text:Saku-ichi-chan,Emma," Irresistable...So Don't Try To Resist"
size: tall dn thin
anything else:brushes w/e looks cute
photo:

Mod:T4RYNheartsU


SOOOOOORRRRRRRY (: i'll doo both, like tomorrow [: i was bussy,
Member
12185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in euro...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
text: dearVdevil
size: thin and tall

makers: any one

PENDING gleshillejacob
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
text:meg0325 (in small letters)the love i felt hurt because you made it hurt so much which made me cry so much and i still want to see you...
size: long and thin
anything else:cute brushes(light blue)
photo:
mod: T4RYNheartsU
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

dearVdevil wrote:

text: dearVdevil
size: thin and tall

makers: any one

PENDING gleshillejacob


do you want those two pics together in one avi? or one avi for each? btw, i'm going to do yours
Member
12185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in euro...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

gleshillejacob wrote:


dearVdevil wrote:

text: dearVdevil
size: thin and tall

makers: any one

PENDING gleshillejacob


do you want those two pics together in one avi? or one avi for each? btw, i'm going to do yours


um one each is that ok. and thankx!!
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

dearVdevil wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:


dearVdevil wrote:

text: dearVdevil
size: thin and tall

makers: any one

PENDING gleshillejacob


do you want those two pics together in one avi? or one avi for each? btw, i'm going to do yours


um one each is that ok. and thankx!!


yupz~ np
Member
23508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm kinda trying...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08 , edited 12/23/08
username: sk8ergrl77279
text:angel
size: Thin And Tall
anything else:something kawaii and um could you write this also please?:

why didnt I notics that you were not quite fine? Now I cant bring us back to all the days gone by, I took for granted that you were in my life, not I cant bring us back to al the days gone by. I always loved you,I miss you all the time I promise i'll remember all the days gone by.

photo:

Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

dearVdevil wrote:

text: dearVdevil
size: thin and tall

makers: any one

PENDING gleshillejacob

sorry, it's rushed >.<

Member
12185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in euro...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08 , edited 12/24/08

gleshillejacob wrote:


dearVdevil wrote:

text: dearVdevil
size: thin and tall

makers: any one

PENDING gleshillejacob

sorry, it's rushed >.<



don't worry i love thankx so much!!
Posted 12/24/08

meg0325 wrote:

text:meg0325 (in small letters)the love i felt hurt because you made it hurt so much which made me cry so much and i still want to see you...
size: long and thin
anything else:cute brushes(light blue)
photo:
mod: T4RYNheartsU


(: yahh you choose me, thanks i'll have it done for you very soon (:

Posted 12/24/08

sk8ergrl77279 wrote:

username: sk8ergrl77279
text:angel
size: Thin And Tall
anything else:something kawaii and um could you write this also please?:

why didnt I notics that you were not quite fine? Now I cant bring us back to all the days gone by, I took for granted that you were in my life, not I cant bring us back to al the days gone by. I always loved you,I miss you all the time I promise i'll remember all the days gone by.

photo:



bwahh sure thing (:
pending- t4rynheartsu
Member
23508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm kinda trying...
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

T4RYNheartsU wrote:


sk8ergrl77279 wrote:

username: sk8ergrl77279
text:angel
size: Thin And Tall
anything else:something kawaii and um could you write this also please?:

why didnt I notics that you were not quite fine? Now I cant bring us back to all the days gone by, I took for granted that you were in my life, not I cant bring us back to al the days gone by. I always loved you,I miss you all the time I promise i'll remember all the days gone by.

photo:



bwahh sure thing (:
pending- t4rynheartsu


thanks^^merry christmas!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.