Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Who likes Visual Kei fashion?
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ♥ H.Naoto LAND ♥
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08

Deathguitar wrote:


MorticiaEy wrote:

Hi I was wondering if anyone liked Visual kei . and sorry i didnt mean to put 'visual kei fashion' i just meant to say visual kei. please ignore the title


ex

also, do you know where I can find these shoes? what is the name? <=[






Frikkin Horrible.
Why do kids even like that crap.

fashion.
Ahhaa..
more like shit.


grow up mister t(-_-t)
or just don't comment at it
if you don't like it, comment it in an appropriate matter
don't call it SH!T just BECAUSE YOU ARE!! ρ(`O´*)


(@^▽^@)
and I like the clothes
Posted 11/25/08
no offense but some VK lovers think that's a way to express their unique individuality ..

to me they all look the same.

u got the guys who dress/look like girls
u got the pale emo make up guys
and then you have the flat out creepy contacts and that gothic stuff
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / H-town, MI
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
I like VK fashion but i would not wear in out in public where i live.
Most of the fashion is very good but also some are bad.
I still like it though.
8555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Jrock no Sekai~
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
I like VK fashion!! But I'm not gonna wear it everywhere
Posted 11/29/08

panda_ranger wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


MorticiaEy wrote:

Hi I was wondering if anyone liked Visual kei . and sorry i didnt mean to put 'visual kei fashion' i just meant to say visual kei. please ignore the title


ex

also, do you know where I can find these shoes? what is the name? <=[






Frikkin Horrible.
Why do kids even like that crap.

fashion.
Ahhaa..
more like shit.


grow up mister t(-_-t)
or just don't comment at it
if you don't like it, comment it in an appropriate matter
don't call it SH!T just BECAUSE YOU ARE!! ρ(`O´*)


(@^▽^@)
and I like the clothes


you say you like it but you don't have the outfit.
so you are the shit one here.

you need to grow up and respect peoples opinions , just because they don't agree with you.

grow up , owned.
2071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / brussels, belgium
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

MorticiaEy wrote:

Hi I was wondering if anyone liked Visual kei . and sorry i didnt mean to put 'visual kei fashion' i just meant to say visual kei. please ignore the title


ex

also, do you know where I can find these shoes? what is the name? <=[






they look like the Doc Martens I saw recently in different shoe shops...good luck!
by the way, I'm a stupid 53 years old mother who has discovered vk music thanks to her daughter.
if you don't like it, do you have to break it? just listen to something else and enjoy it!!
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08

Deathguitar wrote:


panda_ranger wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


MorticiaEy wrote:

Hi I was wondering if anyone liked Visual kei . and sorry i didnt mean to put 'visual kei fashion' i just meant to say visual kei. please ignore the title


ex

also, do you know where I can find these shoes? what is the name? <=[






Frikkin Horrible.
Why do kids even like that crap.

fashion.
Ahhaa..
more like shit.


grow up mister t(-_-t)
or just don't comment at it
if you don't like it, comment it in an appropriate matter
don't call it SH!T just BECAUSE YOU ARE!! ρ(`O´*)


(@^▽^@)
and I like the clothes


you say you like it but you don't have the outfit.
so you are the shit one here.

you need to grow up and respect peoples opinions , just because they don't agree with you.

grow up , owned.


yeh man! you need to grow up. i mean the topic does ask...who likes visual kei?
meaning there are yes i like it or i dont like it answers. jees some mature person you are.
as for me they look ... odd. but then again its a style so i respect their unique style
Posted 11/29/08

nina_h wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


panda_ranger wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


MorticiaEy wrote:

Hi I was wondering if anyone liked Visual kei . and sorry i didnt mean to put 'visual kei fashion' i just meant to say visual kei. please ignore the title


ex

also, do you know where I can find these shoes? what is the name? <=[






Frikkin Horrible.
Why do kids even like that crap.

fashion.
Ahhaa..
more like shit.


grow up mister t(-_-t)
or just don't comment at it
if you don't like it, comment it in an appropriate matter
don't call it SH!T just BECAUSE YOU ARE!! ρ(`O´*)


(@^▽^@)
and I like the clothes


you say you like it but you don't have the outfit.
so you are the shit one here.

you need to grow up and respect peoples opinions , just because they don't agree with you.

grow up , owned.


yeh man! you need to grow up. i mean the topic does ask...who likes visual kei?
meaning there are yes i like it or i dont like it answers. jees some mature person you are.
as for me they look ... odd. but then again its a style so i respect their unique style


WHICH MEANS. i'm value to my opinion.
so . shutup.
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

MorticiaEy wrote:

Hi I was wondering if anyone liked Visual kei . and sorry i didnt mean to put 'visual kei fashion' i just meant to say visual kei. please ignore the title


ex

also, do you know where I can find these shoes? what is the name? <=[









miku is Oshare kei................................................................ not VK
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08


WTF MATE!
im on your side! read it properly you freakin bum!
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08

nina_h wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


nina_h wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


panda_ranger wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


MorticiaEy wrote:

Hi I was wondering if anyone liked Visual kei . and sorry i didnt mean to put 'visual kei fashion' i just meant to say visual kei. please ignore the title


ex

also, do you know where I can find these shoes? what is the name? <=[






Frikkin Horrible.
Why do kids even like that crap.

fashion.
Ahhaa..
more like shit.


grow up mister t(-_-t)
or just don't comment at it
if you don't like it, comment it in an appropriate matter
don't call it SH!T just BECAUSE YOU ARE!! ρ(`O´*)


(@^▽^@)
and I like the clothes


you say you like it but you don't have the outfit.
so you are the shit one here.

you need to grow up and respect peoples opinions , just because they don't agree with you.

grow up , owned.


yeh man! you need to grow up. i mean the topic does ask...who likes visual kei?
meaning there are yes i like it or i dont like it answers. jees some mature person you are.
as for me they look ... odd. but then again its a style so i respect their unique style


WHICH MEANS. i'm value to my opinion.
so . shutup.


WTF MATE!
im on your side! read it properly you freakin bum!

Oh , sorry =]
Posted 11/29/08
wow your reply was quick! hahaha
stupid!
Posted 11/29/08

nina_h wrote:

wow your reply was quick! hahaha
stupid!


sorry =D
Posted 11/29/08
^ dont say sorry...now i feel bad...sorry for my bad language
Posted 11/29/08

nina_h wrote:

^ dont say sorry...now i feel bad...sorry for my bad language :(


D:
Sorrry...?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.