First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Why is "I love my younger sister" still up at the crunchiest slot?
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Don't get me wrong, that anime was alright, but I feel that it's kinda disturbing to have an "incest" relation anime to be one of the crunchiest.
Posted 11/25/08
i agree...i love my younger sister is great and all but it has been there for WAY too long....people need to start to favorite other videos
103945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 11/25/08
why make a thread just for one question? which has no possibility of further discussion? aside from it was good or it wasnt good -_-
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
IDK IT KINDA INTERESTING WHY SOME PPL WOULD LIKE THAT. IT KINDA WIERD BROXSIS WELL I HOPE IT ONLY IN ANIME. >.<
1697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

Loveanime127 wrote:

IDK IT KINDA INTERESTING WHY SOME PPL WOULD LIKE THAT. IT KINDA WIERD BROXSIS WELL I HOPE IT ONLY IN ANIME. >.<



Why so cap-lock rape o_O?
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

miluvK-movie wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:

IDK IT KINDA INTERESTING WHY SOME PPL WOULD LIKE THAT. IT KINDA WIERD BROXSIS WELL I HOPE IT ONLY IN ANIME. >.<



Why so cap-lock rape o_O?


LOL idk i like big letters o.o >.<
1697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

Loveanime127 wrote:


miluvK-movie wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:

IDK IT KINDA INTERESTING WHY SOME PPL WOULD LIKE THAT. IT KINDA WIERD BROXSIS WELL I HOPE IT ONLY IN ANIME. >.<



Why so cap-lock rape o_O?


LOL idk i like big letters o.o >.<


I see.. have fun with caps then
16657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Yo mama house.
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

miluvK-movie wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:


miluvK-movie wrote:


Loveanime127 wrote:

IDK IT KINDA INTERESTING WHY SOME PPL WOULD LIKE THAT. IT KINDA WIERD BROXSIS WELL I HOPE IT ONLY IN ANIME. >.<



Why so cap-lock rape o_O?


LOL idk i like big letters o.o >.<


I see.. have fun with caps then


lol shureeeeeeeeee
1406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/25/08 , edited 11/25/08
Speaking of crunchiest anime, how is everyone finding out what's the crunchiest? Is there a specific place that says it? I feel kinda dumb not knowing.

EDIT: Never mind, found it. I wasn't looking hard enough.
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / California
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
LOL. i am asking the name question! "why da hell is tht on crunchiest anime" i mean, it wasn't bad but it shouldn't be the crunchiest -.-..
Posted 11/25/08
Because incest is wincest.

I don't know, maybe the majority of CR users like incest?
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
because us fan girls like it, incest is what a anime plot really interesting. Or I'm i wrong? Doesn't the forbidden gets more attention then the ordinary. Oh also the name is super interesting is hard not to click and watch the anime with that anime title.
14196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
i find it weird..
9269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
lol. Now don't you guys all go swarm it and keep giving it low ratings. ^_^;;
Although I have no idea why it's there either, to be honest. o_____o
Posted 11/25/08
idk.

maybe the ppl love his younger sister too
9269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
Rofl. Maybe. xD
I think people are just too lazy to rate anything, so nothing changes.

...That, or some freak just keeps going to the page and excessively clicking the "Crunch it!" button. x3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.