First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Ayase Haruka Fans
Posted 11/30/08
love all her drama..
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
She looks a lot like Akanishi Jin. : D

When they smile


When they're on their HOT pose


When they're "serious"
2570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
omg...the pics...the HOT pics of haruka ayase. hahahaha!
does she often wears bikinis and poses sexy in magazines and pictorials and the like..?! O.o

i've seen her acted in tatta hitotsu no koi. and she really looked good with kame. she's very consevative on that drama, and im really shocked looking at the pics posted here. i mean wow...she's sexxy! don't know that she's got that bod!

and the pics between her and jin...lol to the one who posted them! XD they don't look alike much. hehee
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
i totally like her when i watched tatta hitotsu no koi, LOVE dat drama...she is good with kame...
7606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bangkok
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

Kyu- wrote:

She looks a lot like Akanishi Jin. : D

When they smile


When they're on their HOT pose


When they're "serious"


they don't look alike at all lol!!!
Posted 12/7/08

Kyu- wrote:

She looks a lot like Akanishi Jin. : D

When they smile


When they're on their HOT pose


When they're "serious"


y0U KN0W i'VE ALWAyS TH0UGHT THAT THEy L00K ALiKE.
AND WHEN i WAS WATCHiNG THE DRAMA SHE WAS iN WiT KAME....
i WAS LiKE DAMN iS SHE LiKE THE FEMALE 0F JiN ?!?! L0LS.
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

boojoi wrote:

omg...the pics...the HOT pics of haruka ayase. hahahaha!
does she often wears bikinis and poses sexy in magazines and pictorials and the like..?! O.o

i've seen her acted in tatta hitotsu no koi. and she really looked good with kame. she's very consevative on that drama, and im really shocked looking at the pics posted here. i mean wow...she's sexxy! don't know that she's got that bod!

and the pics between her and jin...lol to the one who posted them! XD they don't look alike much. hehee


i so agree with you! i mean i saw her in tatta with kame and one with Nao fujiki and she seems conservative and really cute but i was shocked when i saw her bikini clad pictures here.

She have a good body mind you. I just dont see her in this way. Anyway, i guess she can also do mature roles right?
Btw, i love her both in tatta and one with Nao ( sorry forgot the title )

Is she a model? before she became an actress?
2570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

anne16 wrote:


boojoi wrote:

omg...the pics...the HOT pics of haruka ayase. hahahaha!
does she often wears bikinis and poses sexy in magazines and pictorials and the like..?! O.o

i've seen her acted in tatta hitotsu no koi. and she really looked good with kame. she's very consevative on that drama, and im really shocked looking at the pics posted here. i mean wow...she's sexxy! don't know that she's got that bod!

and the pics between her and jin...lol to the one who posted them! XD they don't look alike much. hehee


i so agree with you! i mean i saw her in tatta with kame and one with Nao fujiki and she seems conservative and really cute but i was shocked when i saw her bikini clad pictures here.

She have a good body mind you. I just dont see her in this way. Anyway, i guess she can also do mature roles right?
Btw, i love her both in tatta and one with Nao ( sorry forgot the title )

Is she a model? before she became an actress?


i know right..?! hehehe, yes yes, may i ask, is she a model, before she became an actress..?! :D

wait wait, i also wanna watch that other drama of ayase-san that you're saying!! :)
sigh, its really shocking to see these pics though, ne?! hmmm, and yes yes, i agree with you..she has a body. a HOT body indeed. :)

11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
yup...i love her in Hotaru no hikari
soooo funny

she looks alike Jin
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

boojoi wrote:


anne16 wrote:


boojoi wrote:

omg...the pics...the HOT pics of haruka ayase. hahahaha!
does she often wears bikinis and poses sexy in magazines and pictorials and the like..?! O.o

i've seen her acted in tatta hitotsu no koi. and she really looked good with kame. she's very consevative on that drama, and im really shocked looking at the pics posted here. i mean wow...she's sexxy! don't know that she's got that bod!

and the pics between her and jin...lol to the one who posted them! XD they don't look alike much. hehee


i so agree with you! i mean i saw her in tatta with kame and one with Nao fujiki and she seems conservative and really cute but i was shocked when i saw her bikini clad pictures here.

She have a good body mind you. I just dont see her in this way. Anyway, i guess she can also do mature roles right?
Btw, i love her both in tatta and one with Nao ( sorry forgot the title )

Is she a model? before she became an actress?


i know right..?! hehehe, yes yes, may i ask, is she a model, before she became an actress..?! :D

wait wait, i also wanna watch that other drama of ayase-san that you're saying!! :)
sigh, its really shocking to see these pics though, ne?! hmmm, and yes yes, i agree with you..she has a body. a HOT body indeed. :)



you can, title is Hotaru no hikari (something like that). I so love Nao fujiki so when i heard that he have a drama. i immediately look for it. ayase is really funny and cute there. Must watch! Available here in CR and also in mysoju.
169462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
i wish she can act with tackey
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

faceless003 wrote:


surapanpitak wrote:

I'm surprise there is no forum about her!! She acted in so many amazing dramas (and movies).... I'm sure she deserves a forum.....



Profile:
Weight: 48kg
Height: 165cm
Star Sign: Aries
Blood Type: B
B/W/H: 88 / 62 / 92
Talent Agency: Horipro
Birthdate: 24 Mar 1985

Filmography

Dramas
Year Drama Role Broadcasting Company
2001 Kindaichi Shonen no Jikembo II SP Tomoko Ninomiya TBS
2003 Boku no Ikiru Michi Megumi Sugita FTV
2003 Blackjack ni Yoroshiku Risako Tsubaki TBS
2004 Koufuku no Ouji Mayu Mitsuishi NTV
2004 Kyokugensuiri Colosseum Ami Shinozaki NTV
2004 Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni... Saho Makino TBS
2004 Crying Out love, In the Center of the World Aki Hirose TBS
2004 Ai kurushii Michiru Majiba TBS
2005 Akai Unmei Naoko Shimazaki TBS
2006 Satomi Hakkenden Hamaji TBS
2006 Byakuyakou Yukiho Karasawa TBS
2006 Hero SP Ririko Izumitani FTV
2006 Tatta Hitotsu no Koi Nao Tsukioka NTV
2007 Hotaru no Hikari Hotaru Amemiya NTV
2008 Shikaotoko Aoniyoshi Fujiwara Michiko Fuji TV


Movies
Year Movie Role
2002 Justice Hoshi
2004 Swing Girls Kanjiya Shihori
2004 Amemasu no Kawa Sayuri Takakura
2004 Mr. Incredible Violet Parr
2005 New Horizon Sayako
2005 Sengoku Jieitai 1549 Nohime
2006 Taberuki shinai Nao
2007 HERO Ririko Izumitani
2008 Cyborg She (also "My Girlfriend is A Cyborg") The Girlfriend
2008 ICHI -
2008 The Magic Hour Natsuko Shikama
2008 Happy Flight ???


Discography

Singles
Year Single JP Album
2006 "ピリオド" (Period) 8 "Ayase Haruka"
2006 "交差点days" (Kōsaten Days) 8 "Ayase Haruka"
2007 "飛行機雲" (Hikōkigumo) - "Ayase Haruka"


Awards
Nikkan Sports Drama Awards
2004, Best Supporting Actress: Sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu (Second)
2007, Best Actress for Summer: Hotaru no Hikari (Winner)
Television Drama Academy Awards
2004, Best Supporting Actress: Sekai no chuushin de, ai wo sakebu (Winner)
2006, Best Supporting Actress: Byakuyakou (Winner)



she is a great actress.......


looks like she has other qualities other than being a good actress
4094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Nippon
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
she has a banging body, i give her that!!
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
I never saw anything of hers .. I think I'll really soon ,she looks good
996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
I just saw cyborg girl on mysoju.com and i must say is one of the best movies i have seen so far. My god! the movie was awesome! I didn't wanted to end! hahahaha

ps. she rocked as a cyborg XD hahahaha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.