First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What do u want to be
Posted 12/7/08
can i be your lil sis?
Member
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
could i be your CR boyfriend Ace(if possible and in CR only)
Creator
2829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Beside you ^^
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

KisameHoshigaki wrote:

could i be your CR boyfriend Ace(if possible and in CR only)


actually......i have now...boyfriend in CR...so pick another...
Member
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

prettypamela wrote:


KisameHoshigaki wrote:

could i be your CR boyfriend Ace(if possible and in CR only)


actually......i have now...boyfriend in CR...so pick another...


elder brother?
Creator
2829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Beside you ^^
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

KisameHoshigaki wrote:


prettypamela wrote:


KisameHoshigaki wrote:

could i be your CR boyfriend Ace(if possible and in CR only)


actually......i have now...boyfriend in CR...so pick another...


elder brother?


ok ^^
Member
3533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In the world we c...
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Hi there ^^ i will be your bf ^^ (lol i know i am but here too i ment)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.