Post Reply Jin in KAT-TUN's new song White X'mas... MUSIC STATION
Member
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~...mAnDaLuyOng C...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16702131XwCCbmAW?rank=1&

the song is very beautiful,...I wanna be with them...
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

meanne017 wrote:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16702131XwCCbmAW?rank=1&

the song is very beautiful,...I wanna be with them...


thank you for sharing i wish that too
Member
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / infront of the lap
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
yup yup it was fantastic
1772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / malaYsia
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
jin kakoi as owies ne!!! in d pv.. he got a car ahahaha
Member
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~...mAnDaLuyOng C...
Offline
Posted 4/1/09

yucie17arc wrote:

jin kakoi as owies ne!!! in d pv.. he got a car ahahaha


honto desu ne?...he really is cool and he is also funy at times...but also good at being serious...hehehe.yoroshiku
1772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / malaYsia
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

meanne017 wrote:


yucie17arc wrote:

jin kakoi as owies ne!!! in d pv.. he got a car ahahaha


honto desu ne?...he really is cool and he is also funy at times...but also good at being serious...hehehe.yoroshiku




... haha^^ my frenz fall in luv wit this song once she heard n always ask me to play.. even she do not know kattun ^^ dats great ne??

SPREAD KATTUN LOVE
Member
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~...mAnDaLuyOng C...
Offline
Posted 4/4/09

yucie17arc wrote:


meanne017 wrote:


yucie17arc wrote:

jin kakoi as owies ne!!! in d pv.. he got a car ahahaha


honto desu ne?...he really is cool and he is also funy at times...but also good at being serious...hehehe.yoroshiku




... haha^^ my frenz fall in luv wit this song once she heard n always ask me to play.. even she do not know kattun ^^ dats great ne??

SPREAD KATTUN LOVE


hai,...! =)
You must be logged in to post.