Post Reply Moderators Apply
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 12/10/08
Moderators Application!

Fill this:
Username:
Why u want to be mod:
How active are u in CR:
Your work (like banner, avi etc. IN SPOILER):
Teacher
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherever i feel like
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
i would like 2 be a mod...
Posted 11/26/08

sue107 wrote:

i would like 2 be a mod...


Accepted!
Posted 1/3/09
Username: lil_kay123
Why u want to be mod: so a can help
How active are u in CR: very
Your work (like banner, avi etc. IN SPOILER): anything
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Username: AmuTsuki
Why u want to be mod: i want to help the group
How active are u in CR: i get on CR almost everyday
Your work (like banner, avi etc. IN SPOILER): everything
Teacher
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

mrs_yoochun wrote:

Moderators Application!

Fill this:
Username:
Why u want to be mod:
How active are u in CR:
Your work (like banner, avi etc. IN SPOILER):


Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Why u want to be mod: Coz' i want to help this group
How active are u in CR: Everyday 1 hour afer school
Your work (like banner, avi etc. IN SPOILER):
Posted 2/23/09

lil_kay123 wrote:

Username: lil_kay123
Why u want to be mod: so a can help
How active are u in CR: very
Your work (like banner, avi etc. IN SPOILER): anything





AmuTsuki wrote:

Username: AmuTsuki
Why u want to be mod: i want to help the group
How active are u in CR: i get on CR almost everyday
Your work (like banner, avi etc. IN SPOILER): everything





Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


mrs_yoochun wrote:

Moderators Application!

Fill this:
Username:
Why u want to be mod:
How active are u in CR:
Your work (like banner, avi etc. IN SPOILER):


Username: Yu_Ri_Ko
Why u want to be mod: Coz' i want to help this group
How active are u in CR: Everyday 1 hour afer school
Your work (like banner, avi etc. IN SPOILER):



Okay, all of you
You must be logged in to post.