Post Reply buddy thread
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / home
Offline
Posted 12/8/07 , edited 12/8/07
hi everyone i just joined wasn't on for a lil while.. so ya add me if ya want....k well that's all... o and also does anyone no how to make ur pic stay every time u post just wondering lol
Posted 12/9/07
hi and lol um wat are u trying to ask?

so can u tell me wat this thread is about?
i dont mind that u made this thread, but i would like for it to have some point to it though.
should i change it to the buddy thread?
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / home
Offline
Posted 12/9/07
nvm about what i was trying to say and the point i made was just to say high to everyone.... and sure change it i don't really mind
Moderator
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Brooklyn, NY & o...
Offline
Posted 12/9/07
such a big picture of kirby >.>
Posted 12/9/07
okies dokies, thanx and hi alex nice to meet cha XD and i like kirby too.


~original thread name: (not topic related)

~changed topic name and topic: buddy thread

~edited and hijacked by hawtdawggy

Posted 12/12/07
HI alex ^_^ nice to meet ya = ]
Wth is Kurby ingodsname?some pink thingy who jumps or something x3?
Posted 12/12/07

SweetLilViet wrote:

HI alex ^_^ nice to meet ya = ]
Wth is Kurby ingodsname?some pink thingy who jumps or something x3?




kirby is cute lol x3
Posted 12/12/07

hawtdawggy wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:

HI alex ^_^ nice to meet ya = ]
Wth is Kurby ingodsname?some pink thingy who jumps or something x3?




kirby is cute lol x3

Thatsz funny still idunno who kirby is ?
I know hes cute;p

Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / home
Offline
Posted 12/12/07
well kirby is just this thing in a game trying to save his world..... and i got a question would it be okay to upload pics even if it's not about MS??? (>'-')>
Posted 12/12/07
lol go ahead, i made a random thread but you can put it in this buddy thread just ask, "do any of u other buddies like kirby too" afterwards will be fine, just trying to stay on topic is all
Posted 12/15/07
SweetLilViet is a cool ninja buddy! lol
she is a pwnsome mod too
Posted 12/15/07

alex979 wrote:

hi everyone i just joined wasn't on for a lil while.. so ya add me if ya want....k well that's all... o and also does anyone no how to make ur pic stay every time u post just wondering lol


lol dude i love that game, i was like 100% on the whole freaking game :lol:
Posted 12/15/07
o-o;

kirby is so cute.
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Your House
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
kirby spits, swallows, sucks, and blows lol its true like off smash bros and everything
Posted 12/16/07

hawtdawggy wrote:

SweetLilViet is a cool ninja buddy! lol
she is a pwnsome mod too


Hawtdawggy Is such a sweet and cool monkey who pretends to be a Ninja
.
He's the best group maker in CR (My opinion tho :sweatingbullets:)
You must be logged in to post.