First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
SPOILER!! - Hey Here is what gonna Happen to ikuto ^.^
Member
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking you, Can...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
PLEASE READ!! - i know it's boring but read it to the end, okey ^.^ <3 <3 <3



Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Ikuto Tsukiyomi (月詠 幾斗 Tsukiyomi Ikuto?) is a teenage boy contracted by Easter to find the Embryo. He often helps Amu even though he works for Easter. Ikuto actually despises Easter and tries to wrench himself free from them by trying to find the Embryo to grant his own wish. He possesses the Dumpty Key which pairs with Amu's Humpty Lock, but currently, it doesn't fit in the keyhole. Like his father, Ikuto is a skilled violinist. The Dumpty Key used to belong to his father. His mother, upon marrying someone else after they found her husband's violin in a foreign country and believing that he would not come back, bound her children into working for Easter. Ikuto's personality is aloof, stoic and a little naughty. He likes teasing people, especially Amu and Tadase. In the manga timeline, it is shown he Character Transformed with a new black Guardian Egg to become Death Rebel, shocking Amu and everyone else. He is being used by Easter to find the embryo and while he is Death Rebel he can't remember what he does since he is being brainwashed at those moments, while in Doki, Ikuto has taken notice to Amu's sudden change. Also he slowly starts to fall in love with Amu. In the anime television series, Ikuto is voiced by Yuichi Nakamura.


Yoru (ヨル?)
Yoru is Ikuto's cat-like Guardian Character and represents Ikuto's desire to be free like a stray cat and to break free from Easter. Yoru often goes out by himself and enjoys causing trouble for the Guardians and their Guardian Characters for fun. When Ikuto and Yoru undergo a Character Transformation, they become Black Lynx. Yoru is hysteric when Ikuto does the Death Rebel Character Transformation in chapter 31. Lately, he also can't track Ikuto, because the hypnotizing fork messes his head up. In the anime television series, Yoru is voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.


Hope this helped
Posted 11/26/08
Your C&P skills are remarkable =P
Posted 11/26/08

StarlIight wrote:

Your C&P skills are remarkable =P


wot's CP? soz i'm quite fik sometimes!
Posted 11/26/08

KawaiiGirl280 wrote:

PLEASE READ!! - i know it's boring but read it to the end, okey ^.^ <3 <3 <3



Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Ikuto Tsukiyomi (月詠 幾斗 Tsukiyomi Ikuto?) is a teenage boy contracted by Easter to find the Embryo. He often helps Amu even though he works for Easter. Ikuto actually despises Easter and tries to wrench himself free from them by trying to find the Embryo to grant his own wish. He possesses the Dumpty Key which pairs with Amu's Humpty Lock, but currently, it doesn't fit in the keyhole. Like his father, Ikuto is a skilled violinist. The Dumpty Key used to belong to his father. His mother, upon marrying someone else after they found her husband's violin in a foreign country and believing that he would not come back, bound her children into working for Easter. Ikuto's personality is aloof, stoic and a little naughty. He likes teasing people, especially Amu and Tadase. In the manga timeline, it is shown he Character Transformed with a new black Guardian Egg to become Death Rebel, shocking Amu and everyone else. He is being used by Easter to find the embryo and while he is Death Rebel he can't remember what he does since he is being brainwashed at those moments, while in Doki, Ikuto has taken notice to Amu's sudden change. Also he slowly starts to fall in love with Amu. In the anime television series, Ikuto is voiced by Yuichi Nakamura.


Yoru (ヨル?)
Yoru is Ikuto's cat-like Guardian Character and represents Ikuto's desire to be free like a stray cat and to break free from Easter. Yoru often goes out by himself and enjoys causing trouble for the Guardians and their Guardian Characters for fun. When Ikuto and Yoru undergo a Character Transformation, they become Black Lynx. Yoru is hysteric when Ikuto does the Death Rebel Character Transformation in chapter 31. Lately, he also can't track Ikuto, because the hypnotizing fork messes his head up. In the anime television series, Yoru is voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.


Hope this helped


coolio thats well ace n i reli like ya pic
Posted 11/26/08

buono_shugochara wrote:


StarlIight wrote:

Your C&P skills are remarkable =P


wot's CP? soz i'm quite fik sometimes!



C&P = Copy and Paste =P,
You copied this off Wikipedia

~No offence~
Member
2813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

buono_shugochara wrote:


StarlIight wrote:

Your C&P skills are remarkable =P


wot's CP? soz i'm quite fik sometimes!


I think it mean copy and past skills
Member
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking you, Can...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08

StarlIight wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:


StarlIight wrote:

Your C&P skills are remarkable =P


wot's CP? soz i'm quite fik sometimes!



C&P = Copy and Paste =P,
You copied this off Wikipedia

~No offence~


yes i did copy this sorry forgot to tell ^.^
and i really wanted to write it myself but i'm from denmark and i suck in english :(
Posted 11/27/08

StarlIight wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:


StarlIight wrote:

Your C&P skills are remarkable =P


wot's CP? soz i'm quite fik sometimes!



C&P = Copy and Paste =P,
You copied this off Wikipedia

~No offence~


ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rite thx

Posted 11/27/08

nynirere wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:


StarlIight wrote:

Your C&P skills are remarkable =P


wot's CP? soz i'm quite fik sometimes!


I think it mean copy and past skills


thx
Member
2813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

buono_shugochara wrote:


nynirere wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:


StarlIight wrote:

Your C&P skills are remarkable =P


wot's CP? soz i'm quite fik sometimes!


I think it mean copy and past skills


thx


Your welcome!
Member
19032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Homε ^^
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
>< OMG I AM READING IT NOW!!THANK CHUU!!!
Posted 11/27/08

nynirere wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:


nynirere wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:


StarlIight wrote:

Your C&P skills are remarkable =P


wot's CP? soz i'm quite fik sometimes!


I think it mean copy and paste skills


thx


Your welcome!


hehe ^.^

Member
2813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
Oops, sorry I just realized that I spelled paste wrong, sorry
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
LOL, it's from Wiki...
Posted 11/27/08
Lol, give some credit to Wikipedia!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.