First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Is no one born evil?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:




Yup

This is how it looks too

Me


them


Needs moar blood <3 ! Possibly, some chains and whips?


Nah, if there is too much blood, its just that much more to clean up afterwards right ?.

but i guess i could do something like this if i wanted to



how's that any better ?



Much better xD. You can't do s&m without blood, unless you're mindfucking someone


You have inspired me. I will try to do more of that




haha you need a partner first xD





Hmm, nice looking partner there.

She looks about as sane as me.
"A common misconception is, people don't suffer from insanity, they enjoy every minute of it"
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Allhailodin wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:




Yup

This is how it looks too

Me


them


Needs moar blood <3 ! Possibly, some chains and whips?


Nah, if there is too much blood, its just that much more to clean up afterwards right ?.

but i guess i could do something like this if i wanted to



how's that any better ?



Much better xD. You can't do s&m without blood, unless you're mindfucking someone


You have inspired me. I will try to do more of that




haha you need a partner first xD





Hmm, nice looking partner there.

She looks about as sane as me.
"A common misconception is, people don't suffer from insanity, they enjoy every minute of it"


haha indeed and rena is my fave <3
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:




Yup

This is how it looks too

Me


them


Needs moar blood <3 ! Possibly, some chains and whips?


Nah, if there is too much blood, its just that much more to clean up afterwards right ?.

but i guess i could do something like this if i wanted to



how's that any better ?



Much better xD. You can't do s&m without blood, unless you're mindfucking someone


You have inspired me. I will try to do more of that




haha you need a partner first xD





Hmm, nice looking partner there.

She looks about as sane as me.
"A common misconception is, people don't suffer from insanity, they enjoy every minute of it"


haha indeed and rena is my fave <3


insanity list

Mion = #1
Shion = #2
Rena = #3

well thats my view anyway, but i like rena as well.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Allhailodin wrote:



How about Kotonoha Katsura?

10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:



How about Kotonoha Katsura?



What anime is she from ? Looks alright to me. Kinda hot too
Posted 11/26/08
arnt we all evil though? *scratch head*
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08

Allhailodin wrote:


What anime is she from ? Looks alright to me. Kinda hot too


School Days, you haven't seen it? The ending is pretty twisted <3

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/School_Days_TV
Posted 11/26/08
*sigh* evil is not born, it is only created.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


What anime is she from ? Looks alright to me. Kinda hot too


School Days, you haven't seen it? Then ending is pretty twisted <3

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/School_Days_TV


Oh right, I've heard if it, I even downloaded it, but i never got around to actually watching it.

Hmm, maybe i should watch it sometime. Is it good / decent / really good ?
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

AHTL wrote:

Is evil born or created?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-12398/Is-evil-born-or-created.html

Basically the same.


Agreed

~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.