First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Role Play Sign Up!
Student
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

siarra122 wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

Can I be Rima?


ya!! can u post the pic of her that u want to use for the profile?


Here is the picture! ^_^
Posted 12/19/08

siarra122 wrote:

Welcome here is where u can sign up for a role play part!
CHARACTERS AVALIABLE:[/u]

Ikuto:
Tadase:
Rima:


Any new characters plz fill out the forum below!
Name of character:
Pic:
Gender:
Age:
Personality:
Backround:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shugo chara(s)(optional):
pic(s)
personality(s):
chara transformation(s):
pic(s):
special attack(s): what does it do?(you only start out with three special attack per shugo chara at first but gain more when you power up!)

YOU CAN ALSO MAKE EXTRA CHARACTERS THAT YOU CAN ACT OUT TOO! BUT THEY MUST SOMEHOW BE RELATED TO YOUR ORIGINAL CHARACTER!

Name of extra character(s):(no more than three others plz!^__^)
Pic(s)
Gender(s):
Age(s):
Personality(s):
Relation to Character:(if best friend, ememy, or boyfriend/girlfriend, explain how that happened unless you want it to be discovered later on!=P)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shugo chara(s)(optional):
pic(s)
personality(s):
chara transformation(s):
pic(s):
special attack(s):


if ur using a character thats listed plz provide a pic!(u can still create extra characters if u want even though uve selected main characters!


can i be Nagihiko fujisaki ^^
Creator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

azhira wrote:


siarra122 wrote:

Welcome here is where u can sign up for a role play part!
CHARACTERS AVALIABLE:[/u]

Ikuto:
Tadase:
Rima:


Any new characters plz fill out the forum below!
Name of character:
Pic:
Gender:
Age:
Personality:
Backround:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shugo chara(s)(optional):
pic(s)
personality(s):
chara transformation(s):
pic(s):
special attack(s): what does it do?(you only start out with three special attack per shugo chara at first but gain more when you power up!)

YOU CAN ALSO MAKE EXTRA CHARACTERS THAT YOU CAN ACT OUT TOO! BUT THEY MUST SOMEHOW BE RELATED TO YOUR ORIGINAL CHARACTER!

Name of extra character(s):(no more than three others plz!^__^)
Pic(s)
Gender(s):
Age(s):
Personality(s):
Relation to Character:(if best friend, ememy, or boyfriend/girlfriend, explain how that happened unless you want it to be discovered later on!=P)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shugo chara(s)(optional):
pic(s)
personality(s):
chara transformation(s):
pic(s):
special attack(s):


if ur using a character thats listed plz provide a pic!(u can still create extra characters if u want even though uve selected main characters!


can i be Nagihiko fujisaki ^^



sure!
28106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Name of character: Lili Yukishiro

Pic:


Gender: Female

Age: 11

Personality: Cute but rather quiet, sometimes she gets hyper. Lots of boys like her for her calm nature. She is very pretty and could be kind or mean. She doesn't wear the school uniform but instead her own casual clothes. This is because she claims that "the school uniform isn't comfortable enough" She likes chocolate but doesn't get too hyper over it. (shes more like Rima Mashiro and Hinamori Amu)

Backround: Lili is a city girl who is spending the summer in the beach town of Amagansett. Her aunt is a very famous chef who has her own TV show. Lili gets to stay in her big summer house every year. She is a guitar player who earns her living by playing in the town’s restaurants and clubs

Lili loves fashion and makeup. She loves creating new styles for herself, and never wears the same outfit twice. She loves getting really creative and doing different things with her makeup and accessories every day. Sometimes she gives free makeovers to her friends when they are going to a special event or on a date
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shugo chara(s)(optional): Chu and Kimi

pic(s):


personality(s):
Chu: Shy, kind, smart and polite, can keep secrets
Kimi: Sporty, kind, hyper and active, she can blurt out secrets

chara transformation(s):
Cute Dream! (with Kimi)

Lucky Star! (with Chu)


special attack(s):
Lucky Rod-brings out a rod and put the opponent to normal
Doremi Star!-White Beam.
Midori Dream!- Luckiness paralyzes the opponent

Rainbow Notes-Brings out a flute that makes opponent back to normal
Green Danger!- Rainbow Beam.
Cutie! Time!- Paralyses Opponent.
Student
7396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hiding in the sha...
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
CAn I be IKuto

YaY
Pleeze!~^.^
28106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

holicx-xsama wrote:

CAn I be IKuto

YaY
Pleeze!~^.^


sure
Moderator
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Lol it looks like the mods are skipping the ones with lots of words
Creator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Dimish wrote:

Lol it looks like the mods are skipping the ones with lots of words


lol i no right
Moderator
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Lol im the same as you guys. I don't like reading the long ones. to lazy ._.
Moderator
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Name: Evelyn
Female
Age: 12
Personality: Acts all cool and just hates when people talk to her fearfully.
Backround: Evelyn is a 12 year old girl and she is a high ranked mage who can fly, attack, and do almost anything. She has a pet Phoenix which dies in 3 days and reborns. Her transformation looks the same but with a magic ball on her hat and a upgraded staff.
Picture:
Posted 3/7/09
Can I be Kukai?
Creator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

dabysam wrote:

Can I be Kukai?


sure!
Student
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x3
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
Character Name: Kawashima Reika
Age:12
Gender: Female
Personality: Outgoing, smart, but is lazy. Boyish, has a kidish face, laid-back, free sprited, Clumsy at times, loves sketching, she loves her friends and will protect them no matter what, and because of her apperance, Outgoing and free spirited attitude a lot of guys tend to like her but she always turns them down.
Backround: Reika's parents died when she was young so she doesnt remember them so she now lives with her uncle that cares for Reika as if she was his own daughter. She has always wanted to be a Mangaka (manga artist) So she draws a lot. -- Can purify Eggs--
Appearence:



Shugo Chara name: Suki
Personality: Very much like Reika but much more girlie and mature --Born because Reika wanted to be more mature and honest with herself--
Appearence:

Transformation: Manga Dream
Special Attack(s): Picture Perfect -- Where everything Turns into what Reika imagines it to be
Fan Gust -- Gust of wind
--xD my attacks are weird--

Transformation:

Creator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 4/10/09

kikiyogurl9 wrote:

Character Name: Kawashima Reika
Age:12
Gender: Female
Personality: Outgoing, smart, but is lazy. Boyish, has a kidish face, laid-back, free sprited, Clumsy at times, loves sketching, she loves her friends and will protect them no matter what, and because of her apperance, Outgoing and free spirited attitude a lot of guys tend to like her but she always turns them down.
Backround: Reika's parents died when she was young so she doesnt remember them so she now lives with her uncle that cares for Reika as if she was his own daughter. She has always wanted to be a Mangaka (manga artist) So she draws a lot. -- Can purify Eggs--
Appearence:



Shugo Chara name: Suki
Personality: Very much like Reika but much more girlie and mature --Born because Reika wanted to be more mature and honest with herself--
Appearence:

Transformation: Manga Dream
Special Attack(s): Picture Perfect -- Where everything Turns into what Reika imagines it to be
Fan Gust -- Gust of wind
--xD my attacks are weird--

Transformation:



approved!^^
p.s. you like kitchen princess huh?
Student
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x3
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

siarra122 wrote:


kikiyogurl9 wrote:

Character Name: Kawashima Reika
Age:12
Gender: Female
Personality: Outgoing, smart, but is lazy. Boyish, has a kidish face, laid-back, free sprited, Clumsy at times, loves sketching, she loves her friends and will protect them no matter what, and because of her apperance, Outgoing and free spirited attitude a lot of guys tend to like her but she always turns them down.
Backround: Reika's parents died when she was young so she doesnt remember them so she now lives with her uncle that cares for Reika as if she was his own daughter. She has always wanted to be a Mangaka (manga artist) So she draws a lot. -- Can purify Eggs--
Appearence:



Shugo Chara name: Suki
Personality: Very much like Reika but much more girlie and mature --Born because Reika wanted to be more mature and honest with herself--
Appearence:

Transformation: Manga Dream
Special Attack(s): Picture Perfect -- Where everything Turns into what Reika imagines it to be
Fan Gust -- Gust of wind
--xD my attacks are weird--

Transformation:



approved!^^
p.s. you like kitchen princess huh?


Yep lol but book 9 or 10 was it lol isnt coming out yet...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.