First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
MOST UNPOPULAR ANIMES...
1892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PolkaDOT laND 
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
hmm..any ideas??

641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / everywhere but no...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
mushishi is unpopular but an awesome anime
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08

infinitedestruction wrote:

mushishi is unpopular but an awesome anime


i agree
641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / everywhere but no...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08

Kucket wrote:


infinitedestruction wrote:

mushishi is unpopular but an awesome anime


i agree


when i watched it i thought why isnt this popular
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08

infinitedestruction wrote:


Kucket wrote:


infinitedestruction wrote:

mushishi is unpopular but an awesome anime


i agree


when i watched it i thought why isnt this popular


yeah! the storys really good, i dont see why more people havent see it!
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Californiaaaaaaaaaaa
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08

Kucket wrote:


infinitedestruction wrote:


Kucket wrote:


infinitedestruction wrote:

mushishi is unpopular but an awesome anime


i agree


when i watched it i thought why isnt this popular


yeah! the storys really good, i dont see why more people havent see it!


yeah. i haven't heard of it. what is it about?
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / somewhere else
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
I like it but it has some weirdness to it
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08

spoiledbrat77 wrote:


Kucket wrote:


infinitedestruction wrote:


Kucket wrote:


infinitedestruction wrote:

mushishi is unpopular but an awesome anime


i agree


when i watched it i thought why isnt this popular


yeah! the storys really good, i dont see why more people havent see it!


yeah. i haven't heard of it. what is it about?


its about a guy named kinko (did i spell that right??) he can never stay in one place cause he atracts these things called "mushi" mushi are these creatures that can cause strange things to happen, an in every episode (well not EVERY episode) kinko stumbles upon someone with something going on that worries them. like in one a man whos dreams came true, and at first it was ok but then he had a dream that a big current from the ocean came an killed his daughter. an that day it happened (it can be sad at times, but itsreally good i promise!)
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
i watched it for like 5 min and i just couldn't stand it D: so i uess is not popular cuz some ppl might feel the same

it doesn't look like a bad anime just not good enough to love and not bad enough to hate it .....
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
soccer anime
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
special a
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
but its still awesome
28168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
Ultraviolet code 44, though i think its awesome
53 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/27/08

elPanda wrote:

i watched it for like 5 min and i just couldn't stand it D: so i uess is not popular cuz some ppl might feel the same

it doesn't look like a bad anime just not good enough to love and not bad enough to hate it .....


I agree on that i jus couldnt get a liking to it
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere under t...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/27/08
Gundam SD series... must kill it.....cremate it..... bury it at the depth of hell......
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.