First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why does every1 hate Makato(from school days
Posted 11/26/08
HE IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE BITCH AND A PLAYER HE SHOULD FUCKIN DIE!!!
Posted 11/26/08
just defending MAKOTO again

before you guys rant makoto please read the manga V_V

5062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
he was such a jerl! first he falls in love with some chick, anothe chick falls in love with him even though she is helping him get with that other chick,they get toghether, he dumps girl ,got with another girl, does stuff with pretty much every girl at school, 3 girls want to see if he really is al that, girl gets hurt , makes lie, embarrases him in front of whole school, he gets angry, she goes all psycho,kills him, other chick is mad,well actually pissed off, kills her, chops off his head, and goes on romantic getaway with head! wow! when i saw that for the first time it made me think he got what he deserved! even if he was still alive he pretty much screwed up his and other girls livese!! if that girl didn't kill him i would have!
5062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
and for your info i read manga and watched the anime
1171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
He cheats on girls. Who wouldn't hate them?

Edit:

BlazingRb wrote:

just defending MAKOTO again

before you guys rant makoto please read the manga V_V


Anime. Manga. No difference. As long as he cheats, he's hated.
1029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

jda091 wrote:

Even if he wasn't killed, HIV would get him sooner than later anyways...


Too true...
5155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
he ticks me off and makes me want to kick the crap put of him every second of the day/
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
well...
i dunt liek him cus...
hess
swoo shupid!!!!
i mean...
he cheats on girls...
and then he gets himself killed...
and gets another girl killed = .... = ~~
1476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
I think Makoto is a pretty cool guy. eh freakzs wimmins and doesnt afraid of anything.


---


/idol
3432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

HoneySempai18 wrote:


Applin wrote:

he cheated on three girls and ended up getting himself and another girl killed


I believe he cheated on 10 or more lol He is pure evil


10?! dang! what a creep! DX
Posted 11/26/08
I liked him in the beggining, but as the anime went on I realized:

That he's a cheating asshole who doesn't care about the emotions of woman and he can burn in hell!

...Sorry, did I go to far?

This is what happens when you cheat:

207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / nowhereland
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Gaia93 wrote:

I liked him in the beggining, but as the anime went on I realized:

That he's a cheating asshole who doesn't care about the emotions of woman and he can burn in hell!

...Sorry, did I go to far?

This is what happens when you cheat:



who the hell cuddles with a severed head?

they're all freaks, the lot of them.

Posted 11/26/08

iHalima wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I liked him in the beggining, but as the anime went on I realized:

That he's a cheating asshole who doesn't care about the emotions of woman and he can burn in hell!

...Sorry, did I go to far?

This is what happens when you cheat:



who the hell cuddles with a severed head?

they're all freaks, the lot of them.



Yeah, she kinda went insane. He was already dead when she got to his house so she cut his head off

207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / nowhereland
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Gaia93 wrote:


iHalima wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I liked him in the beggining, but as the anime went on I realized:

That he's a cheating asshole who doesn't care about the emotions of woman and he can burn in hell!

...Sorry, did I go to far?

This is what happens when you cheat:



who the hell cuddles with a severed head?

they're all freaks, the lot of them.



Yeah, she kinda went insane. He was already dead when she got to his house so she cut his head off



i've watched the first 5 or so eps, and i've been wondering: where the hell were the parents during this whole debacle?

did he live alone or something?
Posted 11/26/08
Not everyone.

I've watched the anime and read the manga, and I'm neutral towards him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.