First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Man Impregnated His Daughters 19 Times
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
They are making a film of this story to be entitled, "Honey,I Fucked The Kids!"
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
If either daughter tried to refuse their father's attacks, they would be punched, kicked and or held to the flames of a gas fire, burning their eyes and arms, PA reported.
u can say this man
is a
f**ker.
he should burn in hell! and like
get tortured till he gets raped by devils.!
Why do these people even exist
raping OWN daughters
and abusing them?
did he play tooo much video games?
9484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
Very disturbing.


Keroro wrote:

If either daughter tried to refuse their father's attacks, they would be punched, kicked and or held to the flames of a gas fire, burning their eyes and arms, PA reported.
u can say this man
is a
f**ker.
he should burn in hell! and like
get tortured till he gets raped by devils.!
Why do these people even exist
raping OWN daughters
and abusing them?
did he play tooo much video games?


Are you saying that they have video games where the father repeatedly rapes his daughters?
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
the psycho guy should die painfully but very slowly...
Posted 11/26/08

sainthaven wrote:

That guy didnt receive a harsh enough punishment in my opinion. The first thing that should have been done was cut off his "device" following being sent to a gay prison full of large and very pissed off black men who would show him the true meaning of "rape". Honestly, rotting in prison isnt enough, it has to be torture. Hell, make him watch reruns of that "head on" commercial, or that movie, Gili over and over.


Why do they have to to be "black" men?
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
hmmm... I wonder what happened to Shibole....

anyways yeah. nasty and all that other jazz... not like we don't see stuff this disgusting everyday...
Posted 11/26/08

fleetwood77 wrote:

They are making a film of this story to be entitled, "Honey,I Fucked The Kids!"


Sounds interesting

141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Amakusa closet
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
we should pity to his daughter and her child
Posted 11/26/08
Oh what the hell, who knocked the marbles out of his head.....XP
Posted 11/26/08
Sick fucker. He deserves to have his penis and balls chopped off and left to suffer in prison for the rest of his life. I mean WTF seriously. What a mind fuck.
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hollywood, Califo...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08

Gaia93 wrote:

Why do they have to to be "black" men?



The term "large black man/men" implies strength/brute force as well as genetically and sometimes abnormally large sexual anatomy.
Posted 11/27/08

sainthaven wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Why do they have to to be "black" men?



The term "large black man/men" implies strength/brute force as well as genetically and sometimes abnormally large sexual anatomy.


Oh.... I never knew that.
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
hmm incest lol thats something
10952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / not found!=)
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
HOLEY COW!1=)LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Aoi's House! (ins...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
eww thats gross. i guess u shouldnt do ur children cuase u have deformed babies. thats just wrong
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.