First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
TEAM JACOB!!!
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
Yeah, i <3 Jacob but, i dont like him with bella.
He is the bomb tho i mean omg he was my favorite character up till about the end of the series <.<
Posted 11/26/08
another twilight thread?! *gasp* at first i didnt know what was team jacob. O_O until i saw the word twilight.. lol
Posted 11/26/08
SCREW JACOB
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
aha. I prefer Jacob over Edward....mainly because, who the hell would like a boyfriend/husband that's like a doll!? Jacob's at least more human than Edward.......>.>;;
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
FCK JACOB
[ even though he kinda rubbed off on me in New Moon ]

team edward <3

babii
Posted 11/26/08
jacob is cool , taylor is COOLER .

but edward pwns them both . <3
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
Another one?
Posted 11/26/08
another twilight thread... lol... i love jacob! in twilight, new moon, and eclipse. but i hated him in breaking dawn... and in the movie...
Posted 11/26/08

Gaia93 wrote:

These Twilight threds are becoming annoying. I don't know about the rest of you, but I truely don't give a s***. They're not together, never will be, so get the hell over it and read another damn book that actually helps you learn proper English...


shut the f*** up and post your opinions somewhere else.
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
Ughh, Twilight thread.
Posted 11/26/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

These Twilight threds are becoming annoying. I don't about the rest of you, but I truely don't give a s***. They're not together, never will be, so get the hell over it and read another damn book that actually helps you learn proper English...


Thank you. You have spoken the words of god.


Well I don't think God curses as much as I do


Who knows, but even god hates twilight. So he was thinking it.


Lol, maybe your right


God is very picky about stuff like that. As his advisor I should know


stop having conversations on here!!! there's something called private messaging, you idiots.
Posted 11/26/08

Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

These Twilight threds are becoming annoying. I don't about the rest of you, but I truely don't give a s***. They're not together, never will be, so get the hell over it and read another damn book that actually helps you learn proper English...


Thank you. You have spoken the words of god.


Well I don't think God curses as much as I do


Who knows, but even god hates twilight. So he was thinking it.


Lol, maybe your right


God is very picky about stuff like that. As his advisor I should know


Whatever you say
Posted 11/26/08

escargot4ever wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

These Twilight threds are becoming annoying. I don't know about the rest of you, but I truely don't give a s***. They're not together, never will be, so get the hell over it and read another damn book that actually helps you learn proper English...


shut the f*** up and post your opinions somewhere else.


Aw, is the little Twitard angry that I bashed her shitty little book?
Posted 11/26/08

Gaia93 wrote:


escargot4ever wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

These Twilight threds are becoming annoying. I don't know about the rest of you, but I truely don't give a s***. They're not together, never will be, so get the hell over it and read another damn book that actually helps you learn proper English...


shut the f*** up and post your opinions somewhere else.


Aw, is the little Twitard angry that I bashed her shitty little book?


no, why do you think i favorited the "twilight haters club"? i totally agree, twilight is a shitty book. but will you just shut up about it!
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08

escargot4ever wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


escargot4ever wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

These Twilight threds are becoming annoying. I don't know about the rest of you, but I truely don't give a s***. They're not together, never will be, so get the hell over it and read another damn book that actually helps you learn proper English...


shut the f*** up and post your opinions somewhere else.


Aw, is the little Twitard angry that I bashed her shitty little book?


no, why do you think i favorited the "twilight haters club"? i totally agree, twilight is a shitty book. but will you just shut up about it!



Who said I had to? If I don't like something I have the right to speak my opinion, and if you don't accept it then don't bother answering.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.