First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Which technique do you think is more powerful, the rinnengan, or the sharingan
Posted 1/6/09
Fighting Experience: Madara.

But the Rinnegan is like rare. And Jiraiya said Rinnegan is too powerful than Sharingan. Besides, Rinnegan is cool.

Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

windyninja wrote:

i dont really know for my self but i say the mandara since its well strong i guess


madara is like wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stronger than pein.
Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
well, duh. madara is like waaaaayyyyyy stronger than pein, and pein's eyes looks ...weird.
Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
it was also said that madara's sharingan controled the kyuubi (9 tail fox)!!!!!!!..i think.
Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

xaddux wrote:

for me it's the rinnegan because w/out the rinnegan eyes both sharingan and byakugan can't be created besides 6 v/s 1? 6 peins can kill madara just look what happen to the leaf village its now in chaos facing the 6 pein him self. on the other side madara did the leaf in chaos too but he uses the demon fox on that time not his self


i vote to pein



so? he still controled the most powerful demon-the kyuubi and the demon's got a large amount of chakra (more than pein's).
and he just controled it using his eyes. and lets who will win in the end, shall we? Naruto or Pein.
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shanghai, China
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
rinegan
Member
39529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Clovis,California
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
In the show it says the rinnegan is stronger so my vote goes towards the rinnegan
Member
51488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
right now the sharingan, but after I see Pein use his eye I might change mind :)

And whats up with the caps lock?! Someone please edit the topic title and description!
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / cebu city,philipp...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Louice wrote:


xaddux wrote:

for me it's the rinnegan because w/out the rinnegan eyes both sharingan and byakugan can't be created besides 6 v/s 1? 6 peins can kill madara just look what happen to the leaf village its now in chaos facing the 6 pein him self. on the other side madara did the leaf in chaos too but he uses the demon fox on that time not his self


i vote to pein



so? he still controled the most powerful demon-the kyuubi and the demon's got a large amount of chakra (more than pein's).
and he just controled it using his eyes. and lets who will win in the end, shall we? Naruto or Pein.



ACTUALLY PAIN HAS ALSO A BIG CHAKRA IMAGINE CONTROLLING 6 POWERFUL PAINS

Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

xaddux wrote:


Louice wrote:


xaddux wrote:

for me it's the rinnegan because w/out the rinnegan eyes both sharingan and byakugan can't be created besides 6 v/s 1? 6 peins can kill madara just look what happen to the leaf village its now in chaos facing the 6 pein him self. on the other side madara did the leaf in chaos too but he uses the demon fox on that time not his self


i vote to pein



so? he still controled the most powerful demon-the kyuubi and the demon's got a large amount of chakra (more than pein's).
and he just controled it using his eyes. and lets who will win in the end, shall we? Naruto or Pein.



ACTUALLY PAIN HAS ALSO A BIG CHAKRA IMAGINE CONTROLLING 6 POWERFUL PAINS



i know, but the whole point of him capturing the kyuubi is trying to steal the kyuubi's large amount of chakra.
Member
3692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Uryus_Shadow wrote:


pugeee0310 wrote:

UHICHA MADARA'S SHARINGAN PEIN'S RINNEGAN


It actually says that the Rinnengan is stronger


i know it does, but madara has more fighting experience and everything, and i think hes well over 200 years old. besides it was also said the uchiha clan is like one of the most feared clan. and madara is the true leader, he gives pein orders and boss him around.
Posted 1/13/09
I've already said this before. I think.
The rinnegan will obviously win.
its the king of all the " GAN " eyes.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
I think Sharingan is the coolest of eye trades in Naruto but when it Comes to Pein´s Rinnegan it will win Madara for the fact that even Madara´s Mangekyou Sharingan cant match up to Six different Jutsu users fighting against it at the same time. Its impossible.
Posted 1/13/09
The Rinnegan, only If Pein is in his original body. =]
77827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida, United S...
Online
Posted 1/13/09

Louice wrote:


Uryus_Shadow wrote:


pugeee0310 wrote:

UHICHA MADARA'S SHARINGAN PEIN'S RINNEGAN


It actually says that the Rinnengan is stronger


i know it does, but madara has more fighting experience and everything, and i think hes well over 200 years old. besides it was also said the uchiha clan is like one of the most feared clan. and madara is the true leader, he gives pein orders and boss him around.


While that is true that madara contols pein that doesn't say anything, all it says is that madara was the true creator of the akatsuki and there could even be someone countroling madara
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.