First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Which technique do you think is more powerful, the rinnengan, or the sharingan
Member
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UT
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
hey did any one think of this.

if madara is able to control the kyubbi why wouldn't he be able to find that one guy that had the rinnegan(not pein) and kill him, then kill nagato and implant the eyes into him and if he has the reincarnation jutsu use it and use nagato as his slave.

then the other realms are really strong guys, madara finds them kills them then uses the reincarnation jutsu.

then finds some people with really strong ability's kills them (hidan comes on his own free will) and then using the people he killed he creates akatsuki.
Member
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
Just because an eye technique is superior doesnt mean the shinobi is stronger. sure we cant deny the fact that it gives hell alot of advantages.But in the end, there is manything that make up a shinobi. As said in many non-shippuuden eps, the eye technique is a leading way, but the second factor is that can the body keep up (sasuke's first encounter with rock lee). i'm sure that you guys agree that madara has far more experience being a shinobi that peins has and also that madara has far more leadership (as he was a clan leader). so the power that madara holds is not just being the strongest in the group. but through ages and experiences
Member
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Yeppoon, QLD, Aus...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

pinkgangstalgss wrote:


GateOfLife wrote:

at this point know one really knows for sure but....
i say that the rinnegan at this point in time because you do not have to look at it for it to effect you. unlike the sharingan you actually have to make eye contact with them.

( id like to see the byakugan evolve to another level or two just to make things intresting. at the start of the series it was tossed around wheather the sharingan was beter than the byakugan. but now its clear that the sharingan has a higher caliber. )


itachi only had to point at you for it to take effect.


really when does that happen. also which manga chapter or anime episode does it happen
Member
67315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

GateOfLife wrote:


pinkgangstalgss wrote:


GateOfLife wrote:

at this point know one really knows for sure but....
i say that the rinnegan at this point in time because you do not have to look at it for it to effect you. unlike the sharingan you actually have to make eye contact with them.

( id like to see the byakugan evolve to another level or two just to make things intresting. at the start of the series it was tossed around wheather the sharingan was beter than the byakugan. but now its clear that the sharingan has a higher caliber. )


itachi only had to point at you for it to take effect.


really when does that happen. also which manga chapter or anime episode does it happen


i don't know the exact episode in the anime or chapter in manga but it happens to naruto when he encounters itachi's clone when he is trying to save gaara. all he does is point at naruto.
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
gate of life, he's referencing when the itachi-ish clone traps naruto in a genjutsu when they're trying to save gaara (about episode 15 I think of Shippuden)

but that's just a normal genjutsu, it has nothing to do with his sharingan, which confuses people
1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Seattle, WA - USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09
there's little doubt that madara is much stronger, he is the one pulling the strings behind akatsuki. He has much more experience than pein also considering everything madara has been involved with in his long long life, I would put my money on him. But pein is incredibly strong, I think given the time and experience pein could wipe the floor with him. The rinnegan is much stronger than the sharingan from the way we've seen people talk about it, and from what i understand it's a rare blood limit that when it appears in a ninja very bad things happen in the world. I'm only putting my money on madara because of his constant involvement behind the strings and his experience, if he wasn't strong I doubt pein would be letting him hide his identity from the rest of his group members.
Member
67315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

H911Reiver wrote:

gate of life, he's referencing when the itachi-ish clone traps naruto in a genjutsu when they're trying to save gaara (about episode 15 I think of Shippuden)

but that's just a normal genjutsu, it has nothing to do with his sharingan, which confuses people


I was under the impression that narutu was trapped in the genjutsu brought about via the sarringan. i'm not 100% certain but i think they phrased it so as to make you assume that he was trapped in the sharringan's genjutsu.
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09
mwitters, this isn't a madara vs pain, just which of their eyes is better

and nagato was the second person EVER (with the first being the original ninja) with the rinnegan
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

pinkgangstalgss wrote:


H911Reiver wrote:

gate of life, he's referencing when the itachi-ish clone traps naruto in a genjutsu when they're trying to save gaara (about episode 15 I think of Shippuden)

but that's just a normal genjutsu, it has nothing to do with his sharingan, which confuses people


I was under the impression that narutu was trapped in the genjutsu brought about via the sarringan. i'm not 100% certain but i think they phrased it so as to make you assume that he was trapped in the sharringan's genjutsu.


uhm, I don't know about the version here, but if you look at the scanlations or the DB fansub it's extremely obvious
they say something to the effect of "even if you don't look at his eyes, he's a genjutsu master"
Member
67315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
That may have been it. I'll probably end up just re watching the episode to check but you seem to know your stuff pretty well so i'll just assume you are right for the time being.
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
I don't remember exactly which episode they mention it

I think they either mention it shortly after they break him out of the genjutsu, or Jiraiya mentions it during one of the flashbacks to the anti-genjutsu training he did with naruto during the 2.5 years
1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Seattle, WA - USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
ya i haven't had much time to check out the comic lately, i'm sorely behind in my naruto... but as far as the eyes... you mean which LOOKS better? well the sharingan of course, but the rinnegan i'd wager is more powerful.
Member
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Yeppoon, QLD, Aus...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

pinkgangstalgss wrote:


GateOfLife wrote:


pinkgangstalgss wrote:


GateOfLife wrote:

at this point know one really knows for sure but....
i say that the rinnegan at this point in time because you do not have to look at it for it to effect you. unlike the sharingan you actually have to make eye contact with them.

( id like to see the byakugan evolve to another level or two just to make things intresting. at the start of the series it was tossed around wheather the sharingan was beter than the byakugan. but now its clear that the sharingan has a higher caliber. )


itachi only had to point at you for it to take effect.


really when does that happen. also which manga chapter or anime episode does it happen


i don't know the exact episode in the anime or chapter in manga but it happens to naruto when he encounters itachi's clone when he is trying to save gaara. all he does is point at naruto.


yeah ok i just watched that episode and kakashi even said that if you dont make eye contact you will be fine. also when kakashi first attacked itachi and one of itachi's clones ran around them naruto made eye contact with it before he used rasengan on it and thats when he got caught in the genjutsu
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
no, naruto doesn't make eye contact, he was already trapped in the genjutsu, there was no clone (watch the episodes after that)

the others say he ran out and used his rasengan on the air and there had been no clones, and Itachi himself mentions it was when he pointed at Naruto that it happened.

(and then Naruto flashes back to the "I want you to come with me Naruto-kun" or whatever it was)

that genjutsu was not a sharingan inflicted one, the only genjutsu Itachi needs to make eye contact to use is Tsukuyomi, he can still use normal genjutsu techniques without his eyes, which he did to naruto
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09
let me get some references (these are references to the dattebayo version of the episodes (so the times may be different on CR)

There was no Kage Bunshin/Shadow Clone
Episode 15
Time 5:33

"My eyes aren't the only method I have for using Genjutsu"
Episode 14
Time 7:30
(Quickly followed by "I can cast them with a single finger")

I won't use my Mangekyou Sharingan (Followed by I CANT use it)
Episode 14
Time 8:02

Simply?
The one thing he needs his eyes for he can't use and didn't use. He just used a plain old genjutsu on Naruto
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.