First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Kk and KkChu
17646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09
can i be kirio karasuma(idk y i just like saying i am not ohiyo meganekko i am karasuma kirio) pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!or i could (if forced)do micchi, ("HANAZONO-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!") both work ( i kind-of pull off weird characters)
Posted 1/18/09
Since the creator is quite busy, I have to assist the group of what needs to be done. Well, Cheese-tan, you can be Kirio Karasuma.

Enjoy~~,
Izumi
Posted 1/19/09

cheesemonkey411 wrote:

can i be kirio karasuma(idk y i just like saying i am not ohiyo meganekko i am karasuma kirio) pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!or i could (if forced)do micchi, ("HANAZONO-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!") both work ( i kind-of pull off weird characters)



congratz for having your fav part ne ~~ meganeko *smiles*

xXx Karin xXx
17646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09
i am not congrats 4 having your favorite par ne ~~meganeko, i am karasum kirio *laughs* (this is fun)
Posted 1/20/09

cheesemonkey411 wrote:

i am not congrats 4 having your favorite par ne ~~meganeko, i am karasum kirio *laughs* (this is fun)


=.= ... well whatever meganekko =.= ....... *looking for kirika-sempai* .....*sigh*
( i'm glad you have fun nya X3 )

xXx Karin xXx
17646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


cheesemonkey411 wrote:

i am not congrats 4 having your favorite par ne ~~meganeko, i am karasum kirio *laughs* (this is fun)


=.= ... well whatever meganekko =.= ....... *looking for kirika-sempai* .....*sigh*
( i'm glad you have fun nya X3 )

xXx Karin xXx


get back here pathetic amatuer goddess(teehee )

Posted 1/20/09

cheesemonkey411 wrote:

get back here pathetic amatuer goddess(teehee )



*still walking and wondering where kirika-sempai is*....... maybe he is sick or something ??? .... no that can't be TToTT
( sorry gotta go lets rp next time ne~~ *smiles* )

xXx Karin xXx
17646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


cheesemonkey411 wrote:

get back here pathetic amatuer goddess(teehee )



*still walking and wondering where kirika-sempai is*....... maybe he is sick or something ??? .... no that can't be TToTT
( sorry gotta go lets rp next time ne~~ *smiles* )

xXx Karin xXx


curse you amatuer goddess!!!!!!!1 how dare you defy me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (k, this is soooooooo much fun, cya fon)
Posted 1/20/09

cheesemonkey411 wrote:

curse you amatuer goddess!!!!!!!1 how dare you defy me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (k, this is soooooooo much fun, cya fon)


*stop walking* !?!? did someone say something just now ??? ... nah *continue walking*

xXx Karin xXx
17646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


cheesemonkey411 wrote:

curse you amatuer goddess!!!!!!!1 how dare you defy me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (k, this is soooooooo much fun, cya fon)


*stop walking* !?!? did someone say something just now ??? ... nah *continue walking*

xXx Karin xXx


*grrs* well then. ill kill u later.4 good. and dont bring kujyou into this, this is a personal matter.ill kill him after u(actually, its ironic cuz i like kazune, as a friend.)
Posted 1/20/09

cheesemonkey411 wrote:

*grrs* well then. ill kill u later.4 good. and dont bring kujyou into this, this is a personal matter.ill kill him after u(actually, its ironic cuz i like kazune, as a friend.)


*thinking: i get this feeling that someone is talking about me* oh well..... *looking for kazune-kun*
( yeah i like him as a friend too ^^ cuz he is super nice XD teeheehee )

xXx Karin xXx
17646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


cheesemonkey411 wrote:

*grrs* well then. ill kill u later.4 good. and dont bring kujyou into this, this is a personal matter.ill kill him after u(actually, its ironic cuz i like kazune, as a friend.)


*thinking: i get this feeling that someone is talking about me* oh well..... *looking for kazune-kun*
( yeah i like him as a friend too ^^ cuz he is super nice XD teeheehee )

xXx Karin xXx


"great now you bring kujyou into this, PATHETIC, ANNOYING, HELPLESS AMATUER GODDESS"(uh-oh he is still pissed)
Posted 1/23/09

cheesemonkey411 wrote:

"great now you bring kujyou into this, PATHETIC, ANNOYING, HELPLESS AMATUER GODDESS"(uh-oh he is still pissed)


why do i keep this feeling like someone is talking bad things about me??? *getting pissed*


xXx Karin xXx
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09

-Kazune-Kujyou- wrote:

Hey there, people! It's time to have the roleplaying done!

--------The Kujyous--------

Karin Hanazono/Kujyou--------xxxFonxxx
Kazune Kujyou---------Kazune-Kujyou-
Kazusa Kujyou--------Misha__chan
Suzune Kujyou--------Inuyashaeltz
Himeka Kujyou--------xxxSaifonxxx

--------Kujyou Allies--------

Michiru Nishikiori--------???
Jin Kuga--------Rubberducky111111

--------The Karasumas--------

Kirio Karasuma--------Cheesemonkey411
Kirika Karasuma--------???
Himeka Karasuma--------???
(Himeka Karasuma the future future but in KkChu:)
Rika Karasuma--------Milotic_enna27

--------Karasuma Ally--------

Shingen Tsutsumi--------???

--------Other Kk/KkChu Characters--------

Mi Yong/Miyon Yi--------???
Yuuki Sakurai--------???
Kazune-Z--------???
Michiruns--------???
Ji~ns--------???

--------Characters from the Past--------
(These characters were from the past)

(Karin Hanazono/Kujyou:)
Suzuka Kujyou--------???
(Kazune Kujyou:)
Kazuto Kujyou--------???
(Jin Kuga:)
Kirihiko Karasuma--------???

Man...those are a lot of roleplaying to be done, huh? Well, choose whichever you like and post your comment for who you would like to be! First comes, first serves! Enjoy!




May I plz be Suzuka Kujyou? Arigotou^^
Posted 5/2/09

Otome-chan wrote:
May I plz be Suzuka Kujyou? Arigotou^^


you are suzuka kujyou now
please enjoy the rp and i hope to rp with you ^^

xXx Karin xXx
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.