First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Does Ichigo know about Kaien?
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
So the conclusion is that he doesn't know. End of discussion?
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Trinidad & Tobago
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
I was going to say something but this is just stupid ya'll gone way off topic simple question simple answer and it's no
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

dicebrady wrote:

I was going to say something but this is just stupid ya'll gone way off topic simple question simple answer and it's no


Did you read my first post? Evidently that's a no. Read the first Qoutes and you will see our answers.
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Yakato wrote:


Loki2011 wrote:

Just a random question, but who is Kaien? I've read all the chapters, and have seen all the episodes. Sure, I've seen those "you look like him" phrases, but I've never heard of this Kaien guy?

Also, if Rukia did love him, (which you guys say is obvious), I don't think Ichigo would care. I don't believe Ichigo sees Rukia in a romantic light, so why would he?


Thats right, I don't believe Ichigo sees Rukia in a romantic light at all!



would you guys rather have ichigo paired with orihime...?

to guys who doesn't believe that there's more than friendship between rukia and ichigo please visit "IchiRuki Fans" Group and click on the first spoiler... i believe you'll be convinced that there's more to them if you read it...

but i won't force you to do it, anyway... this is just for those curious people out there...
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

krizzy_iren wrote:


Yakato wrote:


Loki2011 wrote:

Just a random question, but who is Kaien? I've read all the chapters, and have seen all the episodes. Sure, I've seen those "you look like him" phrases, but I've never heard of this Kaien guy?

Also, if Rukia did love him, (which you guys say is obvious), I don't think Ichigo would care. I don't believe Ichigo sees Rukia in a romantic light, so why would he?


Thats right, I don't believe Ichigo sees Rukia in a romantic light at all!



would you guys rather have ichigo paired with orihime...?

to guys who doesn't believe that there's more than friendship between rukia and ichigo please visit "IchiRuki Fans" Group and click on the first spoiler... i believe you'll be convinced that there's more to them if you read it...

but i won't force you to do it, anyway... this is just for those curious people out there...


I read it......-.-

Actually IchiHime is my preference only. I still like IchiHime.
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
back to the topic...


Ichigo doesn't know about kaien but rukia knows about her mother...

ichigo doesn't know because it is in his nature to forget to ask something so important... just like in memories of nobody where he started looking for the memory rosary without even knowing how that looks like...

LOL
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Yakato wrote:


krizzy_iren wrote:


Yakato wrote:


Loki2011 wrote:

Just a random question, but who is Kaien? I've read all the chapters, and have seen all the episodes. Sure, I've seen those "you look like him" phrases, but I've never heard of this Kaien guy?

Also, if Rukia did love him, (which you guys say is obvious), I don't think Ichigo would care. I don't believe Ichigo sees Rukia in a romantic light, so why would he?


Thats right, I don't believe Ichigo sees Rukia in a romantic light at all!



would you guys rather have ichigo paired with orihime...?

to guys who doesn't believe that there's more than friendship between rukia and ichigo please visit "IchiRuki Fans" Group and click on the first spoiler... i believe you'll be convinced that there's more to them if you read it...

but i won't force you to do it, anyway... this is just for those curious people out there...


I read it......-.-

Actually IchiHime is my preference only. I still like IchiHime.


ok... everyone has their own preference... at least we both like bleach... ^-^

5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

krizzy_iren wrote:


Yakato wrote:


krizzy_iren wrote:


Yakato wrote:


Loki2011 wrote:

Just a random question, but who is Kaien? I've read all the chapters, and have seen all the episodes. Sure, I've seen those "you look like him" phrases, but I've never heard of this Kaien guy?

Also, if Rukia did love him, (which you guys say is obvious), I don't think Ichigo would care. I don't believe Ichigo sees Rukia in a romantic light, so why would he?


Thats right, I don't believe Ichigo sees Rukia in a romantic light at all!



would you guys rather have ichigo paired with orihime...?

to guys who doesn't believe that there's more than friendship between rukia and ichigo please visit "IchiRuki Fans" Group and click on the first spoiler... i believe you'll be convinced that there's more to them if you read it...

but i won't force you to do it, anyway... this is just for those curious people out there...


I read it......-.-

Actually IchiHime is my preference only. I still like IchiHime.


ok... everyone has their own preference... at least we both like bleach... ^-^


Yup ^^
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
ichigo felt something of course...

because for him, everything that concerns his friends concerns him too...

let's just wait for tite kubo to unfold the story...
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

krizzy_iren wrote:

ichigo felt something of course...

because for him, everything that concerns his friends concerns him too...

let's just wait for tite kubo to unfold the story...


Once a week =(
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Yakato wrote:


krizzy_iren wrote:

ichigo felt something of course...

because for him, everything that concerns his friends concerns him too...

let's just wait for tite kubo to unfold the story...


Once a week =(


really...??? at least it doesn't take a month...
5850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

krizzy_iren wrote:


Yakato wrote:


krizzy_iren wrote:

ichigo felt something of course...

because for him, everything that concerns his friends concerns him too...

let's just wait for tite kubo to unfold the story...


Once a week =(


really...??? at least it doesn't take a month...


Yeah, the manga comes out once a week. Yeah, I'm also quite happy that it doesn't take a month like Vampire Knight.
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Yakato wrote:


krizzy_iren wrote:


Yakato wrote:


krizzy_iren wrote:

ichigo felt something of course...

because for him, everything that concerns his friends concerns him too...

let's just wait for tite kubo to unfold the story...


Once a week =(


really...??? at least it doesn't take a month...


Yeah, the manga comes out once a week. Yeah, I'm also quite happy that it doesn't take a month like Vampire Knight.


good.. you're watching vampire knight guilty...???
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
I don't care if he marry the skank. I still will hate her. It's not about IchiHime and IchiPuki. I hate Pukia. I just hate her. I don't wanna with my sexy Renji. I don't want her with nobody. The only thing i want for her is DEATH. So stop you are wrong about the Kaien and Ichigo Forum PM's. I like IchigoXTaisuki and AizenXOrihime or GrimmjowXOrihime. Orihime is my favorite character so if she she wannabe with him it's ok to me. I'm not a big Ichigo fan. If i had my way Aizen would come to earth and live with Orihime and fall in love with her. But Pukia still will die.
774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 12/25/08
iono but if he found out he would be sad cuz Rukia treated him nicely since he resembled someone she was in love with and that is like pity.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.