First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Shooting in India
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / united states the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Macedonian wrote:


p0ssum wrote:


Macedonian wrote:



Well, if it goes how they say it will, we're in for one hell of a ride.

There's supposed to be a backlash from the super massive black hole at the centre of our galaxy supposedly throwing the earth off its axis, drastically changing the planet in a matter of days.

What it will lead to is a more interesting question. Humans are far too resiliant for extinction, but our society, our rules, our govenments will all disolve. We'll be sent back to he stone ages. Hopefully we retain a couple intelligent minds though, you know, those who want to live that is.



Ahh yes the pole shifts. This is why I'm not buying any electronics anymore. the electromagnetic field shall be all F'd up. I'll make do with what I got lol. and no, no extinction. shall be a grand ol' time for those that are left.



Its the thory I find the most plausable personally. Life is certainly going to be changed, its almost difficult to fathom it without electronics alone. My mp3 player is my girl friend ... it's always in my pants...

Greatest strides in evolution happen when the environment challenges the subject. If this does happen, I would love to know what humans would look like in another 3 or 4 hundred years.

Its going to be a brilliant spectacle. I do want to live, just because i want to know what happens. Curiousity killed the cat, and all that.



It certainly is true that it has the most science behind it, and the Mayans aren't the only indigenous tribe who said this, also the Hopi. I agree it is the most likely scenario. I wouldn't worry about being without electronics for too long. that is unless all the computer programmers meet their demise. Electronics would only need some minor tweaking. something with the magnets and such.

Oh yes, I do want to live. I want to stay alive as long as I can because i really do want to see what happens. I've heard all the volcanoes will go off. Ash = frozen earth. I actually like winter
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08



There are like 5 religions and like 20 prophets who ball parked the end of the world around now sometime. There is just a lot of stuff saying it will happen. I'm not saying I want it to happen, but I will accept it if it does. What can i do to a super massive black hole?

There'll be dust kicking around for a very long time. Its gonna be perma fog until the world finally settles down unfortuately...

I love winter. the world is just a nicer place when its just a little cold. Better too cold than too hot. No way of telling where the new equator is going to be though. With my luck i might just end up on it... Alaska used to be on the Equator too, so this may have happened once or twice before.
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / united states the...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Macedonian wrote:




There are like 5 religions and like 20 prophets who ball parked the end of the world around now sometime. There is just a lot of stuff saying it will happen. I'm not saying I want it to happen, but I will accept it if it does. What can i do to a super massive black hole?

There'll be dust kicking around for a very long time. Its gonna be perma fog until the world finally settles down unfortuately...

I love winter. the world is just a nicer place when its just a little cold. Better too cold than too hot. No way of telling where the new equator is going to be though. With my luck i might just end up on it... Alaska used to be on the Equator too, so this may have happened once or twice before.


I've heard that too. makes sense really as you know we revolve around the milky way.

I've heard the most likely scenario ends with america turned on its side like titanic. something like the bread belt marks the equator. but this is highly theoretical.
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08

p0ssum wrote:


Macedonian wrote:




There are like 5 religions and like 20 prophets who ball parked the end of the world around now sometime. There is just a lot of stuff saying it will happen. I'm not saying I want it to happen, but I will accept it if it does. What can i do to a super massive black hole?

There'll be dust kicking around for a very long time. Its gonna be perma fog until the world finally settles down unfortuately...

I love winter. the world is just a nicer place when its just a little cold. Better too cold than too hot. No way of telling where the new equator is going to be though. With my luck i might just end up on it... Alaska used to be on the Equator too, so this may have happened once or twice before.


I've heard that too. makes sense really as you know we revolve around the milky way.

I've heard the most likely scenario ends with america turned on its side like titanic. something like the bread belt marks the equator. but this is highly theoretical.


Anything is possible in an event as far out as this. I really don't think there would be a plausable way to predict in what way our equator would change. Just cross your fingers and hope you dont end up in the middle.

Anyways, I gotta sleep. I'll see you around.
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Laughalilmore wrote:

Yeah.
I've been reading about this all day.
Its so sad.

Especially how they're targeting foreigners.
A couple were there for their wedding too :[


i haven't heard of that.. did they die?
Posted 11/27/08
........unnecessary killing
4030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08 , edited 11/27/08

scarlet_tears wrote:


Laughalilmore wrote:

Yeah.
I've been reading about this all day.
Its so sad.

Especially how they're targeting foreigners.
A couple were there for their wedding too :[


i haven't heard of that.. did they die?


No they escaped. luckily.



http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/

Here, theres a bunch of information about it on the herald sun.
Posted 11/27/08
Amazing. Muslims again. That's truly "surprising".
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
my school hasn't mentioned it.. i read about it at lunch though and i was horrified at the atrocities i saw and read about, cbc.ca has good coverage of it, but there are some graphic photos...
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

ShroomInferno wrote:

Amazing. Muslims again. That's truly "surprising".


let's not talk about muslims ok??

we're talking about terrorists here, not muslims..
Posted 11/27/08
yea its so sad T^T so many people died there .
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

ShroomInferno wrote:

Amazing. Muslims again. That's truly "surprising".

Yeah, the radical muslims hard at work trying to make friends and influence poeple. Trying to kill Brits and Americans to endear the world to their cause, yeah that'll work.

12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
I feel sad bcoz there is nothing that I can do to help them
Posted 11/28/08
india who cares, there are is so small that they will get wiped out, just like america.
Posted 11/28/08

ShroomInferno wrote:

Amazing. Muslims again. That's truly "surprising".


if a muslim reads this expect a bomb through your letter box
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.