First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourselves
Member
9386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

lee3972 wrote:

henry......from malaysia....


Yozzz... Glad to meet another malaysian here...
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/16/08
hi! my name is chocola and i live in the philippines too ^ ^ i'm 13 yrs old and i love and anime!! and also i want to have many frendz in here!! t.y.!!
Member
3021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

AnimeFrek_91 wrote:


lee3972 wrote:

henry......from malaysia....


Yozzz... Glad to meet another malaysian here...


^.^ hihi.........
Member
23957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Seven Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
....thanks everyone for accepting the invites....i hope you would enjoy it here....^_^v
Member
4025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / イーストデトロイト
Offline
Posted 1/18/08
yo - 'm a canadian living in the us.

absolute bleach nutter-
glad to join the group

right then - swm I dig techno, classic rock and whatever has around 120bpm usally entertains.

Posted 1/18/08
hi my name is joyce but cal me cherry XD i love BLEACH and i am form new york ^^ i love everyone XD and i am really into anime XD peace out XD
Member
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind your door...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
Hello! My name is April. I'm a newbie here, and I hope to be friends with you all. ^_^

Also, like you guys, I'm a Bleach fan.
Member
3327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / US
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
hey im tania and i love bleach!! and ichigo and rukia!♥
Member
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
hello...
my name is william
i'm from huntington beach, ca
half-korean and half-chinese
Posted 3/5/08
my name is riiko and I'am a male. I like bleach...
Member
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / lost in a sea of...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
the name is lucky in case you're wondering, it got nothing to do with the show lucky star I also enjoy bleach but I had dropped it durring the fillers but got back into it with Nel, and she and Itsugo as she says is the only reason im still watcing and reading bleach
Posted 3/31/08

luckystars1 wrote:

the name is lucky in case you're wondering, it got nothing to do with the show lucky star I also enjoy bleach but I had dropped it durring the fillers but got back into it with Nel, and she and Itsugo as she says is the only reason im still watcing and reading bleach

It's true that animeversion is horrible because fillers but mangaversion rules!!
If you hasn't readed mangaversion you should read it.
Member
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / lost in a sea of...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

riiko wrote:


luckystars1 wrote:

the name is lucky in case you're wondering, it got nothing to do with the show lucky star I also enjoy bleach but I had dropped it durring the fillers but got back into it with Nel, and she and Itsugo as she says is the only reason im still watcing and reading bleach

It's true that animeversion is horrible because fillers but mangaversion rules!!
If you hasn't readed mangaversion you should read it.


I said im watching and reading so I though that was clear enough that I read the manga as well, maybe you though I said read cause of the subs but whatever I still always read the manga not always watch the eps
Posted 3/31/08

luckystars1 wrote:


riiko wrote:


luckystars1 wrote:

the name is lucky in case you're wondering, it got nothing to do with the show lucky star I also enjoy bleach but I had dropped it durring the fillers but got back into it with Nel, and she and Itsugo as she says is the only reason im still watcing and reading bleach

It's true that animeversion is horrible because fillers but mangaversion rules!!
If you hasn't readed mangaversion you should read it.


I said im watching and reading so I though that was clear enough that I read the manga as well, maybe you though I said read cause of the subs but whatever I still always read the manga not always watch the eps


I thought that you also read mangaversion, but I wasn't 100% sure.
Member
3011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / lost in a sea of...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

luckystars1 wrote:


riiko wrote:


luckystars1 wrote:

the name is lucky in case you're wondering, it got nothing to do with the show lucky star I also enjoy bleach but I had dropped it durring the fillers but got back into it with Nel, and she and Itsugo as she says is the only reason im still watcing and reading bleach

It's true that animeversion is horrible because fillers but mangaversion rules!!
If you hasn't readed mangaversion you should read it.


I said im watching and reading so I though that was clear enough that I read the manga as well, maybe you though I said read cause of the subs but whatever I still always read the manga not always watch the eps


well, now you are
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.