First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Bleach Characters.
Member
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York!!!
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
I'm first it will be me the Squad 6 captain Kuchiki Byakuya then Grimmjow and Ulquoirra.
Posted 12/8/07
i like... the old man Zangetsu :D
Member
9386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
My fav will be.... SHINJI(gang leader of Vaizards)..... then Gin... the bad guy type.... and Rukia... the inspiring kind.... buahahhaha
Member
16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 12/9/07
Toushirou Hitsugaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
23957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Seven Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 12/9/07
HITSUGAYA TOUSHIRO!!!!!!!!

inoue orihime

kuchiki rukia
Member
2573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
Alex Avatar is POW!!
Favourite is Ichigo!! cos hes Fast!!!
And speed is EVERYTHING!!!
Member
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
Kurosaki ichigo=)
Hitsugaya Toushirou
Member
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York!!!
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

IgNiter wrote:

Alex Avatar is POW!!
Favourite is Ichigo!! cos hes Fast!!!
And speed is EVERYTHING!!!


All speed no power is just as weak as nothing. but I'm glad Ichigo is still developing.
Member
2573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

DLobotomist wrote:


All speed no power is just as weak as nothing. but I'm glad Ichigo is still developing.



Nono...As long as u're faster , U won't get hit!! So even if that match took 1 year cos your attacks are weak , it dosen't matter Cos u'll still win in the fight ^^

Member
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York!!!
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

IgNiter wrote:


DLobotomist wrote:


All speed no power is just as weak as nothing. but I'm glad Ichigo is still developing.



Nono...As long as u're faster , U won't get hit!! So even if that match took 1 year cos your attacks are weak , it dosen't matter Cos u'll still win in the fight ^^


Yeah but u will run out eventually. and going up against an area attack wise like Yamamoto. u are gonna get burnt at the stake. sweet.

BUT THEN WHO HAS THE STRENGTH TO GO ON FIGHTING FOR A YEARS RIGHT?
Member
9386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
Lolzz.... are we talking bout who's power is greater or our fav characters??
Member
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York!!!
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

AnimeFrek_91 wrote:

Lolzz.... are we talking bout who's power is greater or our fav characters??


I think we were talking about our fav. character's power. srry.
Member
23957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Seven Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 12/12/07
he! still hitsugaya is the best!

and whatever with all speed and no power?!
ichigo has power, he is not at all speed!
Member
4108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York!!!
Offline
Posted 12/12/07

naguyaakitame wrote:

he! still hitsugaya is the best!

and whatever with all speed and no power?!
ichigo has power, he is not at all speed!


Ichigo has speed that can out run byakuya's bankai. thats speedy enough for me.
Member
9386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/12/07

DLobotomist wrote:


naguyaakitame wrote:

he! still hitsugaya is the best!

and whatever with all speed and no power?!
ichigo has power, he is not at all speed!


Ichigo has speed that can out run byakuya's bankai. thats speedy enough for me.


Hmm... Ichigo's power is more to speed rather than power.... but his strong reiatsu can compensate that if HE CAN CONTROL it better....

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.